bluewaves uc grow wit gh nutes

• Thread starter bluewaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluewaves

Looks good bluewaves. Real good. I had a few questions regarding your set up.

I am currently running a UC4XL under a 1k light in a 5x5 tent. I'm already planning on doing a build out for a flower room with 2k lights.

My question is what UCs systems do you have your flower room ? And how do you have your veg room set up. I'm looking to set up a perpetual set up my self just wanted to see how you are doing it.

stu

hey stu thax for stopping by......my flower room is set up wit 4k over a double barrel xl16. no co2...im harvesting 8 plants at a time wit one system...wit the nutes im running thats prolly y i can do that wit this system...so its basically i harvest one side at a time..

VEG...in veg i have a xl8 inside a 9x5 growlab tent wit just a 1000 mh dim down to 600...i have mutiple lids for the veg room so i run 16 at a time running the same nutes and pick my best 8 to go in the next round for the flower..? i think thats it.. i try to keep it simple as possible.. any more ? just pm me....

B

bluewaves

theres no show for now just waiting...things gonna get interesting soon.....im really liking this combo!happy farming guys ....updates pretty soon!

B

bluewaves

sneak peak

Blues 006

Blues 009
Blues 008
Blues 010
Blues 011
Blues 013
Blues 015
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Right on brah! That's got to be the best sneak peek I've seen in a while... :cool

B

bluewaves

thax guys just doing the count downs!! lkol i cant wait .....

hiboy

hiboy

damn blue you got it goin on. i know who i'll be tracking down with questions. Great job. And your outdoor is just as nice. supa frosty

F

FatFreddysKat

...we can all learn on each other....
and were are all just experimenting, whether it be our 100th or only our 1st time, and kool kats willing to help each other make it worth the experimenting!!!!
Sweet sneak peek , cant wait till its all at its peak!!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
really nice grow..luv that its so simple. Are you running a chiller?

R

RMCG

Very nice.

Those stakes scare the hell out of me though.

Had more than one close call for losing an eyeball.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Nice grow Blue just found your thread I am subbed the uc's are rockin'

B

bluewaves

Thax guys ...
Budmucher.. Yes I'm running a chiller it's behind the wall....

Rm...I kno rite lol was lazy to put cages on there . Plus next time I'm run the 8in net pots for better base...

Bubble...welcome to the show!

hiboy

hiboy

ya might be a good idea to put something on top of the stakes not to poke yaself like rmcg suggested it might. Im paranoid about things like that. A red wire nut would probably screw right on there and it would stand out, specially if ya hi and slant eyed.
hiboy

B

bluewaves

ya might be a good idea to put something on top of the stakes not to poke yaself like rmcg suggested it might. Im paranoid about things like that. A red wire nut would probably screw right on there and it would stand out, specially if ya hi and slant eyed.
hiboy

i already stick a piece of foam on them already lol thanks for the idea....plus my handy cap ass cant bend down that low...i crawl to install those...
thax for the concern appreciate it guys......:)

B

bluewaves

stu.. im trying bro i just ran into some problems wit it...its seem like the plants arent eating and not swelling up!!!or unless im not use to the UC taking alil longer to progress....idk can anyone help??? ppm 800...ph stable at 5.8..water themp at 68..and room themp at 74-78.. 45/50 RH its day 35 ish or so not sure i think in flower on one side,never took me this long for it to swell up in my ebb and gro!!

Top Bottom