bluewaves uc grow wit gh nutes

• Thread starter bluewaves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Well good luck man I am gonna posting my license on the door after hearing that. I am glad you are quick to move on.

B

bluewaves

just fucken rookies i had it posted every where maybe ill put it on my garage door in big BOLD PRINTS!!!!

D

DixinCider

damn bro! that sucks man. so they came in didnt see you're req so they ripped everything. now there like mybad? so sorry dude

B

bluewaves

the show about to restart....just got gifted with some SK1 and OGs the originals....ewwwweeee....excited!!!! room getting remodel for the 6lighter and another 6ligther in aniother bloom room let...LETS ROCK AND GROW!!!!

D

DixinCider

the show about to restart....just got gifted with some SK1 and OGs the originals....ewwwweeee....excited!!!! room getting remodel for the 6lighter and another 6ligther in aniother bloom room let...LETS ROCK AND GROW!!!!

Nice bro glad to hear you got cuts

B

bluewaves

restart show time..

aww babies pics and clean up and taking old room down expanding it now,,,THANK U sir (officer)...last pis is new veg table...im excited...:):party0042:

Show time 011
Show time 012
Show time 014
Show time 016
Show time 013
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fuck yeah! That's awesome... Glad you're back on track and going bigger and badder! :rock

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

right on bro
You know what works really well for veggin in that table you have there. Put a piece of that 2" pink foam insulation and pop holes for your netpots then set your return drain about 3" up run your drip 24/7 bam you got an rswc and it will make your roots grow nuts. Ive done it a few times before I had more room.
Rock that shit
BG

B

bluewaves

shady thax....nothing gonna slow me down(singing) mood...!

BG thats was my plan on continouse drip...but wit no cover now u mention it im on its now...i did have another UC system for veg but im use it nnow to flower for my other 6 lighter ..didnt want to order it so no down time ..

thax guys...show must go on...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

i hate to be bringing back up old news but WOW... seeing the empty UC made me sick to my stomach... Im very sorry you had to deal with that shit.. seems like cops dont have anything better to do... Very happy to see that your back up and running better than ever

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Glad to see you back on track blue.I really like your setups and the last show was kicking ass.I like simplicity with the nutes.

B

bluewaves

count downs the show about to be on lots of pics taken from the new built up and setup ....cant wait for my babies to be in there....

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bump... Happy holidays! How are things bluewaves? :wondering

Latest posts

Top Bottom