BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

can't wait.

what is that next to your frostitute moma, like the look of those leaves and stalks?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its either a pk or a frosty. Thats all Im running besides the new seeds.
If its to the left its a frosty if its to the right its pk.
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Looks great. Glad you're back on with some photos.

What's the story behind those roots? I've never had them that nice and dense coming out of the baskets early on. E-Z cloner vs. Rapid Rooters?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I use the ezcloner. The trick is dm gold splash of zone thats it. My roots on the last grow were the same way. Just retarded.
BG

R

RMCG

Interesting. I ran in to problems when I ran Zone in the EZ-cloner. Seemed to inhibit rooting.

Once roots pop it gets added, about the same time low dose of nutes.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im sorry.
I dont use the zone in the cloner either. I use aquashield in there with what ever I decide to mix in it for nutes. Usually clone x or floranova bloom.
BG

Aligee

Aligee

nice thread BG. im subscribed bro !!! i cant get enough UC info !!! you tried roots excel in your cloner its the sh!t 100% even on cuts i took 6wks in flower rooted !!!

S

Socachi

BG looks like everything's coming along nice. So what co2 you gettin, water cooled, vented. Keep the pics comin and out a post it note by the front door sayin bring the camera stoner, lol.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hey guys
Its been since thursday since Ive visited and Im not going to be able to go until tomorrow. Ill make sure to bring the camera for sure.
Aligee Ive never tried root excel I figured the way I do it works perfectly fine so I havent tried anything else.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The girls are loving the t5s in the 8 gallon UC.
The hempy buckets have been on 12/12 since Thursday. Switching from AN back to floranova. Not very happy with how I used the AN. I get much thicker lush growth out of the nova.
Hopefully I have them all in bloom by next week. Already contemplating ditching the hempys and poppin in a 13 gal 4 xl UC for the next run.
Heres some pics

ROOTS
pk_lg_006.JPG
pk_lg_005.JPG
pk_lg_004.JPG

UC
pk_lg_010.JPG
pk_lg_002.JPG
pk_lg_003.JPG
pk_lg_001.JPG
PK_0161.JPG
PK_013.JPG

The vert 600 after some DM liquid light
pk_lg_015.JPG
pk_lg_013.JPG

Enjoy
BG

C

cheech

have the perlite hempys caught up now that the roots have made it to the rez, or are the coco still on top?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hell ya the perlite ones caught up. We shall see whats to come of it.
Giving em hell rollin. Wait and see how big I let em get be for I put em in bloom.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

There startin to explode now. I bumped the nutes to 640 ppm and a ph of 6.0 . Finally I have em going were I want em. I should of had these girls flipped 2 weeks ago. What ever tho as long as I can fix the problems Im good to go.

Heres some pics a few days after the last ones
Under the dress
pK_0072.JPG
pK_0062.JPG
pK_005.JPG

Top shots
pK_0041.JPG
pK_0021.JPG
pK_0012.JPG

Heres the clones Im getting ready for a friend
pK_0032.JPG

Enjoy
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

Sweet looking ladies...what height will they reach before flipping?
Cant wait to get mine up and running soon!!!!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Am definitely enjoying. Gonna have to scoop up a clone machine, just makes sense for the transition into the UC.

Keep 'em big and green. :yes

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I like the ez cloner better than the botanicare cloner. I have both and the ez is always faster and 100%.
BG

F

FatFreddysKat

BG what do you use when you setup your ez-cloner for cuts to root...I heard someone using Power Clone solution mixed in and they achieve roots in as quick as 3 days and transplantable within 7 days....any suggestions, I would like to get my 120 site Ez-Cloner to good use and have some sweet strains to throw in....Bubba, 91 Chem, DeadHead OG, PurkleDawg, Kaia Kush, Chemdog #4....and getting some seeds soon as well.....so many choices yet so little space....warehouses are looking better everyday now!!!!

R

RMCG

BG you running a cycle timer on the EZ?

I know some people have heat issues without them.

Most cuts I get roots in ~6 days with a dip in olivias and some hormex in the pH'd water pump running 24/7, but having a hell of a time with some Kush cuts.

B

Bobby Smith

I fried the fuck outta my clones running my EZ 120 24/7 (along with ambient temps of 82-84).

Gonna run it 30 seconds on/2 minutes off and add a chiller to make sure I don't have that issue again.

Top Bottom