BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im not sure about everybody elses issues with the heat. I like the warm water I just make sure to add a shit load of aquashield every 4-5 days. 24/7 for me. The PK cuts I have would probably root in a pile of dog shit.

R

RMCG

yeah, I think the warm/moist atmosphere is good for sprouting roots.

This last clone batch was a test with Jack's 'Power Clone'
recipe/method. I have 2/16 with roots (10+" long) the others are just sort of hanging out. No mush or anything, and I see 'pre-root' bumps, but nothing really 'happening' otherwise.

Perhaps some leftover bleach or something. Then again, this is the first time trying to clone these girls too, so I am not sure if they are just slooow. They sure do veg slow too.

I will try his recipe again with a known fast rooter and see whats up.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I can usually put my cuts in the UC after they been in the cloner for 14 days. Ill show ya how there coming along when they get roots,
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Looks like Im gonna be right on track for flippin this week.
The t5s are giving me some bushy plants.
I still have to put back together the 13 gal rig. Im hoping tomorrow Ill it all wrapped up.

Heres some pics

UC t5s
kids_011.JPG
kids_007.JPG
kids_006.JPG
kids_005.JPG
kids_004.JPG

ROOTS
kids_009.JPG
kids_010.JPG
kids_008.JPG

The hempys aint looking so hot. There on 10 day 12/12
Anybody know what causes the shity leave curl
kids_012.JPG
kids_015.JPG
kids_014.JPG
kids_013.JPG

I cant wait to ditch the hempy and hook up the 13 gal 4xl in that corner.
Enjoy
BG

S

Socachi

Yeah those hempies look sickly compared to the UC. The t-5s seem to be doing justice in veg.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im also almost having problems pinching and bending my stems because there to strong. Must be from the silica stones.

M

Mister Charlie

Nice grow dude! That undercurrent system looks great. This thread rocks

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Would not say somethin' stupid in the presence of those. Just nod and act dumb.

Do those hempy plants get Pure Flowers? I've got some weird curling that started after adding it, among other things, to the mix. Mystery to me otherwise.

PK are looking fat and almost ready for a spankin'. Where's the beer and chips? It's about to get entertaining!

R

RMCG

Would not say somethin' stupid in the presence of those. Just nod and act dumb.

Do those hempy plants get Pure Flowers? I've got some weird curling that started after adding it, among other things, to the mix. Mystery to me otherwise.

PK are looking fat and almost ready for a spankin'. Where's the beer and chips? It's about to get entertaining!

Back down your base nutes a touch.

Shit is strong. No ~real~ perceptible increase to ppm's, but its there.

And Greg Valentino is a douchebag. He was a decent size before.

greg-valentino-1.jpg

Then he started injecting oil into his muscles. Fake shit. Got an abscess and his arm blew out.

http://farm2.static.invalid.com/1387/1446497967_b50cf34ca4.jpg

Sorry for posting semi-homo-erotic shit in your thread...
:confused0054:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yippie. Looks like a waste of water and nute this week. I added it in at full strength, is that a no no?

R

RMCG

Yippie. Looks like a waste of water and nute this week. I added it in at full strength, is that a no no?

Full Strength PF == Good
Full Strength Base Nutes + PF == Bad

Knock a few (2-300ppms) off your base and go full with the Flores. Adjust it upwards by reading the plants.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Word. I'll get an update within a couple days to show the problem I've came across.

The plants look perfect. Green throughout and no burning of the tips. Just got some crazy growth at the budsites with the leaflets clawing in/downwards. Thought it would be my high RH or the Pure Flowers.

Thanks for the input. Good luck on the hempy plants BG.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I havent even used a booster yet. Its totally to much nutes tho. I can tell because the pk is lookin like it wants more and the frosty is freakin out.
Im a flushin in the morning.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Well got the hempys flushed with some clear x now Im gonna water with plain phed water for the next couple days be for I start to feed em.
I hate helpers sometimes they just dont get it. I broke down the two pvc ends on the 13 gal UC to cut em down. I want them a little closer than the 40". The goof ball glued 1 of the elbows back on backwards. I had to chizel it off and get a new one. Now its all put together and the fucking elbow is leaking. Man I would like to kick him in the nuts.
Other than that I should be good to go by Friday to add em to the bloom room.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres a little update on the ladies.
The UC pks are loving the 8 gal UC and the t5s but tomorrow they will go into bloom in the 13 gal rig. topped up the nutes to ppm 650 ph 6.0.
The vert hempys still look the same but today I watered them with plain tap that is 200 ppm and the run off is 800 ppm. So I see even after the clear x flush there is still a bunch of crap in there. Im gonna keep giving them the phed tap for the rest of the week and hopefully I can start em back on nutes Monday.
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres some pics
UC PK
PK_0013.JPG
PK_0042.JPG
PK_0033.JPG

Clones about ready for transplant
PK_0022.JPG

The BS 2.2 X OG KUSH
babies
PK_0051.JPG

I can already see the preflowers on the baby front right and shes a girl.

BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
them veg girls look schweeet! maybe after a run or 2 with my 8 xl Ill upgrade my flower room to a 13xl and shorten my tubes in the 8 xl to run my veg like that.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

It work great like this. I vegged out the last run in the 8 gal rig and the roots just got to big. There was no more room for roots at all. CCH2O is so cool they sent me out a demo 13 gal rig to help me out with my problem. Then I cracked a bucket and they sent me out a brand new 3" blue bucket setup just because there the shit. I cant speak highly enough for there customer service.
I really think they veg much better in the 8 gal better than the 13 gal because I can really get the water level up there.
Thanks man
BG

Top Bottom