BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks gagdet the screen is 5x8. I really wanted it 9x5 but thats what I got so oh well.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

My money is on you every time bud. Can never lose a bet with BIG GREEN in the mix. Better go to Wal-Mart and get a Football, Baseball and Golf Ball so you have something to compare the PK nugs to soon.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Im hoping to get some pop can buds. I been defoliating and trimming up under the screen every visit and they have exploded. Just wait and see. I have to get some pics I keep forgetting the stupid camera. There about 14" above the screen now with little fuzzys every where
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Update day 18 12/12

There pumpin on all cylinders now. Im hoping there done with the stretch it seems like it.
950 ppm ph 5.5
Im actually manually topping the system off with water & nutes. Im trying to have these babies dialed to a T.

PK 5x8 scrog
ppk_009.JPG
ppk_014.JPG
ppk_010.JPG
ppk_011.JPG
ppk_015.JPG

Heres the shitty ass hempy buckets still poppin out bud tho
ppk_018.JPG
ppk_008.JPG

Enjoy
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Booya! Bad ass scrog update in the UC BudGoggles! So when you manually top off the res do you premix your nutes, set the PPM's and pH... Then dump into the epicenter? :wondering

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks shady
No top it off with water then I take a 5 gallon bucket mix my nutes in there and dump in to the epicenter a 1/4 of a bucket at a time slowly. I dont add ph up or down once I have to do that its flush time.
Bg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the confirmation... Seems like I'll go the manual route as you and RollinEndough have done a great job that way, plus I'll be in my garden on a daily basis anyways... After the first run I'll prob add a top off res... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I ran a top off rez last run. It works great I just add plain tap water tho. Then add nutes as needed. I am just trying to keep them right were they wanna be. I may be how ever adding it later in bloom if I cant keep up

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Anybody out there running any carbs & sweeteners to there UCs. Im wondering because I have some bud candy I been using in my hempys I was thinking of dumping in the UC the last couple weeks.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Root crown feed it and you'll avoid potentially fouling your nutrient solution.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Best if you can mist it so you improve the surface contact wit h the roots.....a pump sprayer and a little elbow grease is all it takes :)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit sounds like to much work for me. Unless your saying mist it from the top onto the dyna rock? I like it riding on auto pilot. Besides my manual top offs.
Thanks UCME ya might of saved me a big head ache

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

day 21 12/12

The starting to pop out some nice little buds. There every where. I did my last trimming off the scrap today. Ppm staying around 900 ph was 4.9 now 5.5
Im gonna do a flush tomorrow. Its been exactly 3 week without a flush. Since the ph in droppin it tells me there ready for a change out

PK scrog

ppk_001.JPG
ppk_006.JPG
ppk_0101.JPG

Heres the sickly buckets stackin up some decent buds

ppk_0051.JPG
ppk_004.JPG
ppk_003.JPG
ppk_002.JPG
ppk_018.JPG

Shouldnt be long and Ill have about 10,000 racket balls of PK to smoke on.
Enjoy
BG

Top Bottom