BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Looking awsome for sure! How much zone do you use per gallon and how often do you add it? Do you use anything else other than DM gold and pure flowers? Ever use the add.27 DM additive?

Peace

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
I use 1/2 cup of zone every 2 weeks. Thats like 1/2 strength. I tried add.27 for a little bit Im not sure at what it did I couldnt see any difference with it so I shit canned it. I figure why buy it if I dont need it.
Hope that helps
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

The ladies are loving the screen getting em to open up and fill that shit. I bumped the nutes to 730 ppm ph 5.8.
So far for the bs2.2 x og kush beans I have 2 females and 2 males Im hoping for 1 more female.

PK

PKS_009.JPG
PKS_013.JPG

Check out how thick these tops are getting

PKS_010.JPG
PKS_003.JPG

Heres the babies Male first female second

PKS_002.JPG
PKS_012.JPG

Heres the shitty hempys at least there forming good buds even know they look like crap

PKS_016.JPG
PKS_014.JPG

The rate its going the screen should be done getting trained this weekend and then Im gonna let em reach
Enjoy
BG

St3ve

St3ve

looking great bg..

I'm planning my own and its looking about the same as what you have going. I can't decide between doing it just like yours scrog style with 2k horizontal overheads, or hanging the 2k vertical style (as I've seen in other grows) and letting them get taller.

Have you (or anyone else) tried vertical lighting with this setup? What are the pros/cons to both?

Thanks bro and keep it up!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 5 of bloom
Usually Im at 900-1000 right now kinda funny this grow. I cant complain the girls are happy and Im saving $ on nutes

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

st3ve if I can pull 4#s hori Im good with that. I pulled 3.5#s last run same strain and everything except no screen and it was first time with this strain. So I see 4#s aint out the reach once Im dialed.
I see huge yield with vert you just need the room for it.
I would just do whats best for your grow and go with it
Either way UC = big yields
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

FUCK beat my head off the wall
I want co2!!!
Im gonna see what I can do Im gonna try to rig this up and try to get a mini split. Ill let you guys know what I figure out

St3ve

St3ve

thanks for your insight bg, keep up the good work its looking fantastic.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I hate squirels fuckers running all around me I'm trying to hunt here

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I have these monster grey ones that act like red ones. I think next year Im gonna get out early and hunt me some squirls

S

Socachi

Bud girls in UC lookin nice, looks like you're gonna have some bushes in a few weeks. The hempy looks like N toxicity w the knuckling.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks Socachi
I already have said fuck the hempys Im gonna let em finish off just for head stash because Im almost out.
Im gonna replace em with a UC 13gal 6 xl with 1k on a mover. Dam make me wanna shit can em right now
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

6XL w/1kw in motion, sounds like some more rock'n'roll is gonna come from your direction. That should be enough stash to last you a good while compared to the skimpy buckets.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Exactly what I was thinking. I bet I can easily get 2#s from that setup. I used to get 1.5#s out of 1 600 watt on a mover plants in plain bubble buckets.
This gonna be fun

S

Socachi

1K on a mover sounds like a good idea. I'm gettin ready to do a 6xl and was wondering how much light to run. Was thinkin 2 600's but want to do the dual bulbs. Thanks

Don't throw the hempys out if anything use the buds for oil or munchies.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Id run 2 x 1000 before Id use a lightmover personally

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
If I wanted to run 2k over it I would just pop another 8xl in there. Im trying to keep the room manageable and keep the amps down. Your gonna crap your pants after you see what the mover can do.

St3ve

St3ve

Hey BG, I read through and don't see so I'm sorry if you've already answered this.. but what spacing are you rolling?

Thanks bro

Top Bottom