Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

My girl decided to give me my birthday/Christmas present early.

View attachment 652633

I was a full-on drum prodigy growing up, but then I left home when I was eighteen, homeless for a long time, so I couldn't really be toting around a drum kit. She heard me play someone else's kit a while back and I guess she decided that I needed to be playing again. I mean, I've never mentioned wanting to play again, but I guess she thought that I should haha. So at least I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next few days straight. Hope the neighbors don't mind too much.... Haha!
nice gift !....

Minitiger

Minitiger

nice gift !....

Yeah, I'm digging the fuck out of it. My girl's the breadwinner, she can afford to get me gifts like that. On the one hand, I love it. On the other hand, I feel like a total loser for getting her lame-ass gifts. The real problem is that she doesn't actually need anything. If she wants something, she's already got it, which makes getting presents for her a serious pain in the ass haha.

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah, I'm digging the fuck out of it. My girl's the breadwinner, she can afford to get me gifts like that. On the one hand, I love it. On the other hand, I feel like a total loser for getting her lame-ass gifts. The real problem is that she doesn't actually need anything. If she wants something, she's already got it, which makes getting presents for her a serious pain in the ass haha.
maybe for a gift to her, play a beat for her, like Jon Bonham er sum sht...maybe she would enjoy hearin u play a drum solo bro...

Minitiger

Minitiger

maybe for a gift to her, play a beat for her, like Jon Bonham er sum sht...maybe she would enjoy hearin u play a drum solo bro...

Actually, I got us tickets to fucking Harry Potter World or whatever it's called at Universal Studios. That's what she wanted, so..... We're going next Monday. So not looking forward to it haha. Gonna have to blaze a serious fatty and pound a six pack, too.

incogneato

incogneato

What do you get the gal that has it all?
Screenshot 2016 12 21 22 40 20 1

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yo..... Okay....

Sorry I don't have pics, I'll take some next time I water (which I guess is gonna be New Year's Eve; we'll see how that works out haha), but I just got done in the garden and those Mountain Temples are fucking TASTY-smelling. Every time I've been getting in there lately, the smell is just straight overwhelming. I know I keep saying this, but full-on sour sour SOUR, lemon-y, "can't get the taste out of my mouth"-type shit.

The Gojis, if that is in fact what they are, reek, too. Very stinky, similiar sour smell. I'm digging the fuck out of this grow, despite my initial apprehension. Although I will say, I'm ready for this one to be done with. It could be just my "weird vibes" thing I had going right from the start of this grow, but it's more likely that these nugs are looking and smelling fucking DANK and I can't wait to get into them. I won't lie, I snapped off a little branch of one of the MT's a couple nights ago just cuz I couldn't take it anymore. Been letting it dry out since then, probably roll it up and blaze that shit either tomorrow night or the next night. Ordinarily, I never would've done something like that, but I'm not kidding: this shit smells BOMB.

I couldn't wait anymore haha.

Things were looking like they were gonna finish up in the next few days, which made me question shit. But then, all of a sudden, all of the plants, both the Gojis and the MT's, spit out a bunch of white pistils, just in the last few days. Which makes me feel a little better. I was looking at them, thinking,"Man, eight weeks? Maybe I did get some fake-ass genetics...." But I think these are legit. I'm gonna chop around the first week of January, unless they just all of a sudden look ready. Or they spit out some more white pistils. Honestly, the longer the better to me, but, shit, man, I really wanna chop these fuckers and get 'em all cured up and ready to blaze. Honestly, with the exception of maybe Sour Diesel, the MT's are the best-smelling herb I've ever encountered. Fucking crazy-good.

Anyway, yeah..... I wish y'all could smell these bitches. Just straight-up rank sour sour sour. How I know if the weed I got is good (besides blazing it haha) is I put my hands (or a nug, whatever) up to my girl boxer's nose. If it's dank, she does this hilarious lip-smacking thing. But if it's hella-dank, she gives me this weird, side-eyed "you asshole" kinda look. And then she smacks her lips anyway haha!

That's the look she's been giving me when I've been getting finished in the garden lately....

So that's the update. Get up on them Mountain Temples if y'all can find them. I have a feeling these are gonna turn out pretty epic....

incogneato

incogneato

Yo..... Okay....

Sorry I don't have pics, I'll take some next time I water (which I guess is gonna be New Year's Eve; we'll see how that works out haha), but I just got done in the garden and those Mountain Temples are fucking TASTY-smelling. Every time I've been getting in there lately, the smell is just straight overwhelming. I know I keep saying this, but full-on sour sour SOUR, lemon-y, "can't get the taste out of my mouth"-type shit.

The Gojis, if that is in fact what they are, reek, too. Very stinky, similiar sour smell. I'm digging the fuck out of this grow, despite my initial apprehension. Although I will say, I'm ready for this one to be done with. It could be just my "weird vibes" thing I had going right from the start of this grow, but it's more likely that these nugs are looking and smelling fucking DANK and I can't wait to get into them. I won't lie, I snapped off a little branch of one of the MT's a couple nights ago just cuz I couldn't take it anymore. Been letting it dry out since then, probably roll it up and blaze that shit either tomorrow night or the next night. Ordinarily, I never would've done something like that, but I'm not kidding: this shit smells BOMB.

I couldn't wait anymore haha.

Things were looking like they were gonna finish up in the next few days, which made me question shit. But then, all of a sudden, all of the plants, both the Gojis and the MT's, spit out a bunch of white pistils, just in the last few days. Which makes me feel a little better. I was looking at them, thinking,"Man, eight weeks? Maybe I did get some fake-ass genetics...." But I think these are legit. I'm gonna chop around the first week of January, unless they just all of a sudden look ready. Or they spit out some more white pistils. Honestly, the longer the better to me, but, shit, man, I really wanna chop these fuckers and get 'em all cured up and ready to blaze. Honestly, with the exception of maybe Sour Diesel, the MT's are the best-smelling herb I've ever encountered. Fucking crazy-good.

Anyway, yeah..... I wish y'all could smell these bitches. Just straight-up rank sour sour sour. How I know if the weed I got is good (besides blazing it haha) is I put my hands (or a nug, whatever) up to my girl boxer's nose. If it's dank, she does this hilarious lip-smacking thing. But if it's hella-dank, she gives me this weird, side-eyed "you asshole" kinda look. And then she smacks her lips anyway haha!

That's the look she's been giving me when I've been getting finished in the garden lately....

So that's the update. Get up on them Mountain Temples if y'all can find them. I have a feeling these are gonna turn out pretty epic....
I'm over here doing a weird lip smacking thing trying to imagine the smell lol. Now you have me wishing I grabbed the mountain temple. I do have snow temple which is the snow lotus instead of Appalachia x temple. Can't wait to see how these finish out

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm over here doing a weird lip smacking thing trying to imagine the smell lol. Now you have me wishing I grabbed the mountain temple. I do have snow temple which is the snow lotus instead of Appalachia x temple. Can't wait to see how these finish out

Those should be pretty good, too. I really dig that Tree of Life (Jack x Temple), ended up going through those jars a lot faster than I anticipated haha. I usually have about twenty strains at home (dispensary-purchased, not ones I grew myself) and once that ToL was cured and ready, that's pretty much all I blazed for like four months.

And now I have a bunch of jars of old-ass dispensary weed haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Those should be pretty good, too. I really dig that Tree of Life (Jack x Temple), ended up going through those jars a lot faster than I anticipated haha. I usually have about twenty strains at home (dispensary-purchased, not ones I grew myself) and once that ToL was cured and ready, that's pretty much all I blazed for like four months.

And now I have a bunch of jars of old-ass dispensary weed haha.
Lol, smoke the dispensary weed before you harvest. It will make you appreciate your new jars even more haha. 20 diff strains is a lot! :smoking:

Minitiger

Minitiger

Lol, smoke the dispensary weed before you harvest. It will make you appreciate your new jars even more haha. 20 diff strains is a lot! :smoking:

I mean yeah, I guess. But it ain't like SoCal dispensary weed is shitty haha. I've been fucking with some old-ass Goji and it's still kicking my ass haha.

@Limonene does that smell description of the Mountain Temples sound accurate? Or rather, does it sound like the MT's you grew? This shit is just a super-sour, lemon-y pungent, sticky gnarly fucking AWESOME smell that lingers in my mouth for literally hours after I water. Sour Diesel really is the only thing I can even think to compare it to. Honestly, this might actually smell even better, which I never thought could be possible. I looooove Sour D. If this smokes as good as it tastes, I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do haha!!!

incogneato

incogneato

I mean yeah, I guess. But it ain't like SoCal dispensary weed is shitty haha. I've been fucking with some old-ass Goji and it's still kicking my ass haha.

@Limonene does that smell description of the Mountain Temples sound accurate? Or rather, does it sound like the MT's you grew? This shit is just a super-sour, lemon-y pungent, sticky gnarly fucking AWESOME smell that lingers in my mouth for literally hours after I water. Sour Diesel really is the only thing I can even think to compare it to. Honestly, this might actually smell even better, which I never thought could be possible. I looooove Sour D. If this smokes as good as it tastes, I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do haha!!!
That's true, I was fortunate and worked out there for a year. Definitely some of the best bud I've ever smoked, and consistently good too.

Limonene

Limonene

yeah mate the smells sound spot on. We had sourness, lemon, lime and a quick finishing pot pourri floral pheno too.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Alright, so I chopped everything last night, which I guess would make it day 72? Something like that. I kept them in the dark for the last three days, just to see if it would actually make a difference in resin production. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I did the same thing for one of my Tree of Lifes last run, couldn't really tell if it was much different than the other Tree of Life. The fact that there were two different phenos probably didn't make it any easier.

So, yeah, here's the Goji #7. It's probably the best-smelling plant in the garden. This was the smaller of the two Gojis, the one that barely stretched at all:

IMG 2904

IMG 2905

IMG 2907

And here's the Goji #3:

IMG 2910

IMG 2911

IMG 2913

Okay, something's wrong with my computer, but there are the two Goji. I'm gonna have to wait until my girl gets home to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with it and then I'll post the Mountain Temple pics. Fucking computers....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Never mind, I figured it out.

Mountain Temple #3:

IMG 2919

IMG 2923

IMG 2924

IMG 2925

IMG 2927

One last full-plant shot. Nugs everywhere:

IMG 2928

And here's the Mountain Temple #5. Both this one and the #3, the one above, just kind of beasted out all over the place:

IMG 2930

IMG 2931

IMG 2932

IMG 2934

Another full-plant shot of the #5:

IMG 2937

And here's the Mountain Temple #2. The first pic was after I had taken some of the stakes out, hence that one branch flopping way down in the front of the plant:

IMG 2940

IMG 2942

IMG 2943

IMG 2944

IMG 2947

So these turned out pretty good. I'm super-curious to see what the yield will be like, since I used those seven gallon pots this time and all. I think I could've probably trained them a little better, because it;'s looking like there's gonna be a lot of larf on the bottom half of all of the plants, with the exception of the smaller Goji. But the top halves on all of the plants are pretty much just one big-ass cola running up every branch. So we'll see. If I get less than four ounces per plant, I'm gonna be a little disappointed, just because I usually get an ounce per gallon of soil in my three gallon pots. But like I said, we'll see.

Gonna let them dry for as long as I can (typically I shoot for ten days or so) and then trim trim trim haha. Probably gonna take me forever. Then I'll cure them up and get back with a smoke report in about a month or so. For the some reason, I think the Mountain Temples are gonna need a little longer cure than usual. I usually don't start sampling my harvests for three weeks once they've been jarred, but I think I'm gonna let the MT's go a month before I even try them.

Sooooo, yeah.... That's that.

Irietime

Irietime

Alright, so I chopped everything last night, which I guess would make it day 72? Something like that. I kept them in the dark for the last three days, just to see if it would actually make a difference in resin production. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I did the same thing for one of my Tree of Lifes last run, couldn't really tell if it was much different than the other Tree of Life. The fact that there were two different phenos probably didn't make it any easier.

So, yeah, here's the Goji #7. It's probably the best-smelling plant in the garden. This was the smaller of the two Gojis, the one that barely stretched at all:

View attachment 658560

View attachment 658561

View attachment 658563

And here's the Goji #3:

View attachment 658565

View attachment 658566

View attachment 658569

Okay, something's wrong with my computer, but there are the two Goji. I'm gonna have to wait until my girl gets home to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with it and then I'll post the Mountain Temple pics. Fucking computers....
Those gojis look awesome. Look like a quick trim to;)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Bravo! Looks like another triumph. Got to love that MT!

Yeah, those turned out pretty good. They smell really gnarly now, not like they did even a week or so ago. I think that Appalachia male brings a really nasty, funky, gross scent to whatever it's crossed with. Reminds me of the Prayer Towers I grew a while back. Just a really, truly gross smell haha. That's why I'm gonna give them a good long cure.

Sorry for the lack of Apocalypse Now shots, btw haha. I only got two but neither were up to my standards haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Damn, stellar run. You have way better patience than I do. I at least have to try a sample nug while wait. Can't wait for final numbers and a smoke report. They look amazing!

Top Bottom