Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Damn, stellar run. You have way better patience than I do. I at least have to try a sample nug while wait. Can't wait for final numbers and a smoke report. They look amazing!

Well, it helps having that dispensary weed around haha. Plus, I still have some weed from my last run. But I will of course try a nug or two while I'm trimming haha.

I'm not kidding, though. The MT's smell really vile, not something that I really wanna be tasting, ya know? I go into the drying tent two or three times a day to check my temps and humidity level and every time I open it, I'm just like,"Blech!" I can't get the taste out of my mouth and nose all day. It's gotta be that Appalachia male, because my Prayer Towers smelled exactly the same way when they were drying. Really, really gross and nasty. Which is why I'm gonna give them a long, long cure before I start to truly check that strain out.

incogneato

incogneato

Well, it helps having that dispensary weed around haha. Plus, I still have some weed from my last run. But I will of course try a nug or two while I'm trimming haha.

I'm not kidding, though. The MT's smell really vile, not something that I really wanna be tasting, ya know? I go into the drying tent two or three times a day to check my temps and humidity level and every time I open it, I'm just like,"Blech!" I can't get the taste out of my mouth and nose all day. It's gotta be that Appalachia male, because my Prayer Towers smelled exactly the same way when they were drying. Really, really gross and nasty. Which is why I'm gonna give them a long, long cure before I start to truly check that strain out.
How was the taste/smell on the prayer tower then? Did a nice cure help out?

Minitiger

Minitiger

How was the taste/smell on the prayer tower then? Did a nice cure help out?

Unfortunately, I lost them in a drying mishap (its all documented in my first grow log on here, if you wanna check it out). Never got to try them. Big-time bummer. Like, big, big, BIG-time bummer haha, because they looked fucking GREAT. But I'm certain that the MT's will turn out delicious, just because of how good they smelled until about ten days ago. Usually, the gnarliest-smelling weed turns out the tastiest after a good cure. It just might take a little longer than one would like. I'll put a few of the MT nugs in a small jar come trim-time so I can check it out after two weeks or so, but the rest I'm gonna leave in their jars for a while.

incogneato

incogneato

Unfortunately, I lost them in a drying mishap (its all documented in my first grow log on here, if you wanna check it out). Never got to try them. Big-time bummer. Like, big, big, BIG-time bummer haha, because they looked fucking GREAT. But I'm certain that the MT's will turn out delicious, just because of how good they smelled until about ten days ago. Usually, the gnarliest-smelling weed turns out the tastiest after a good cure. It just might take a little longer than one would like. I'll put a few of the MT nugs in a small jar come trim-time so I can check it out after two weeks or so, but the rest I'm gonna leave in their jars for a while.
That's right I do remember you saying that. I've heard good things about mt so I hope you get some tasty smoke!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I usually hate it when people put videos or music in their logs. I never listen to it haha, but that's usually because they post shitty-ass music. Really though, if y'all haven't heard Childish Gambino's new album "Awaken, My Love!" check it out. It's fucking AWESOME. Think Parliament/Funkadelic crossed with Outkast and hints of Prince. This is the first track:

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just got done trimming everything. I gotta say, fuck that Goji haha. Seriously, I can't believe the shitty-ass yield on those two plants. The #7, the smaller one, looks like it's gonna maybe, MAYBE, hopefully be two ounces. The other Goji, #3, might be slightly more than two ozs. I really can't fucking believe it. I keep asking myself,"Okay, what did you do wrong this time?" but I really don't think it's my fault. Maybe it's like @Limonene said: Cannazon sent me bunk genetics. I really don't know, but I'm extremely disappointed with the Goji's. Tons of fucking larf, too. Granted, I probably could've done something about that, but still, I can't fucking believe the skimpy-ass yields from the Gojis.

The Mountain Temples did better, I'll do an official weigh-in after they've cured for a few weeks. Gotta say, too, that the MT's smell INSANE. They really remind me of the Apollos I grew last year. Just a super-sickly sweet, rotting pineapple thing going on. I dig it, kind of. It's definitely a smell that stays with you. I was up all night trimming these plants and I canNOT get the taste out of my mouth.

Anyway, yeah, super-bummed about the Gojis. I expected at least four ounces from both of them, if for no other reason than I vegged them for sixty days and had them in those seven gallon pots. But everything other then the top foot or so of both plants is just gonna get turned into hash. There's no point in trying to make these little spindly "nugs" look adequate. I'm just gonna turn it into hash.

Fuck Bodhi! He sucks! Hahaha!!!!

Just kidding, I love Bodhi's genetics. It is funny, though. I have a ton of Bodhi's gear in my fridge, but even before I started trimming last night, I was thinking,"I think I'm gonna run some other breeder's shit next run...." Just what I was feeling. I have a pack of El Jefe Thai (Durban Thai Highflyer x Bubble 'n' Squeak) that I've been jonesing to check out, maybe I'll run those and, ummmm..... What else? I dunno. Tangerine Kush from Rare Dankness? Got those as freebies a while ago, maybe I'll run those, too. I have a ton of seeds, we'll see. I never know what I'm gonna do until I'm doing it haha.

I do like tangerines, though haha......

Shit, though, I'll probably end up sprouting some Dream Beavers and The Fuzz haha, been wanting to check those out, too. Who the fuck knows....? Not me haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Just got done trimming everything. I gotta say, fuck that Goji haha. Seriously, I can't believe the shitty-ass yield on those two plants. The #7, the smaller one, looks like it's gonna maybe, MAYBE, hopefully be two ounces. The other Goji, #3, might be slightly more than two ozs. I really can't fucking believe it. I keep asking myself,"Okay, what did you do wrong this time?" but I really don't think it's my fault. Maybe it's like @Limonene said: Cannazon sent me bunk genetics. I really don't know, but I'm extremely disappointed with the Goji's. Tons of fucking larf, too. Granted, I probably could've done something about that, but still, I can't fucking believe the skimpy-ass yields from the Gojis.

The Mountain Temples did better, I'll do an official weigh-in after they've cured for a few weeks. Gotta say, too, that the MT's smell INSANE. They really remind me of the Apollos I grew last year. Just a super-sickly sweet, rotting pineapple thing going on. I dig it, kind of. It's definitely a smell that stays with you. I was up all night trimming these plants and I canNOT get the taste out of my mouth.

Anyway, yeah, super-bummed about the Gojis. I expected at least four ounces from both of them, if for no other reason than I vegged them for sixty days and had them in those seven gallon pots. But everything other then the top foot or so of both plants is just gonna get turned into hash. There's no point in trying to make these little spindly "nugs" look adequate. I'm just gonna turn it into hash.

Fuck Bodhi! He sucks! Hahaha!!!!

Just kidding, I love Bodhi's genetics. It is funny, though. I have a ton of Bodhi's gear in my fridge, but even before I started trimming last night, I was thinking,"I think I'm gonna run some other breeder's shit next run...." Just what I was feeling. I have a pack of El Jefe Thai (Durban Thai Highflyer x Bubble 'n' Squeak) that I've been jonesing to check out, maybe I'll run those and, ummmm..... What else? I dunno. Tangerine Kush from Rare Dankness? Got those as freebies a while ago, maybe I'll run those, too. I have a ton of seeds, we'll see. I never know what I'm gonna do until I'm doing it haha.

I do like tangerines, though haha......

Shit, though, I'll probably end up sprouting some Dream Beavers and The Fuzz haha, been wanting to check those out, too. Who the fuck knows....? Not me haha.
Hell, I'm in for the ride either way bro. Tag me up whatever you decide to run. Hopefully I have better luck with my gojis coming from a different source. Still can't wait for a mt smoke report

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hell, I'm in for the ride either way bro. Tag me up whatever you decide to run. Hopefully I have better luck with my gojis coming from a different source. Still can't wait for a mt smoke report

Word..... I'm in the process of doing the final manicure right now, then gonna jar everything up. I dunno. I was thinking maybe the Gojis are just denser than I'm used to, so maybe possibly they'll end up weighing heavier than they look? Hopefully. I just got done jarring up the MT #5, which yielded the most out of all the plants. Hopefully, once I start manicuring the Gojis, I'll be like,"Oh, shit, these nugs are really dense."

Again, I really don't know. I'm shocked at how weak the Goji yields appear to be. Once the plants get a little crispy, I chop all the branches off and throw them in brown paper bags, then start making the nugs look pretty haha, then throw them in jars. Seriously, though, all of the MT's filled up a little more than half of their respective paper bags. The Gojis? Psssshhhhh..... They might have filled up two or three inches in each bag.

Those nugs better be rock-fucking-hard and dense as shit, otherwise I'm gonna be pissed haha.

Plus side? One of those paper bags is pretty much filled to the brim with little scraggly nuggets and less-than-stellar nugs. I should get a pretty decent amount of hash from that, if nothing else.

Whatever. Growing weed is pretty easy, but goddamn if it ain't a bitch, too hahaha!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so these smoke reports will be trickling in over the next week or two. First up is the Mountain Temple #5.

IMG 2949

IMG 2950

Couple different little Mountain Temple #5 spears...

Looks: Bawmb. These pictures don't really do it justice. These nugs are caked in crystals. I tried my best to get pics in the sunlight to emphasize the total crystal coverage, but I'm a shitty photographer haha, so they didn't turn out as well as I hoped. Regardless, if you saw these nugs in person, you'd be like,"Daaaaaammmn...." Looks really good, especially for a Sativa-head like me. They're not those little dense-as-rocks OG-type shit. More of a long-running spears-type thing going on that is consistent with Bodhi's description of this specific strain.

Smell: Again, fucking BOMB. In case y'all don't know, Sour Diesel is my favorite strain, pretty much. There's something about the way this smells that reminds me of Sour D big-time. Very sour, very lemon-y, minus the fuel aspect, but still, it makes my mouth water. Really, really tasty smelling. There's definitely a Chem element involved, too, which must be attributed to the Appalachian male involved in this cross. Whatever, no matter what parent is involved in the way it smells, I don't care; it smells goooood.

Taste: fucking again: BOMB. The inhale is all in the smell. Sour lemon-y, similar to Sour D, and again, minus the fuel aspect of SD. The exhale is spectacular. Very hash-y with hints of spice. Maybe even a 50/50 ratio of hash and spice. It's really delicious. Some of the best weed I've ever tasted and it's actually making me reconsider Sour D as my most favorite-tasting strain. It's that good.

High: The high of this one is pretty much my favorite ever. It's not insanely strong, unless you smoke enough. And when I say that, I mean that this isn't "one hitter quitter" type shit. You need to smoke a little more than usual to get totally baked. But, you know, sometimes I don't wanna get totally baked. In fact, most of the time, I don't wanna sit on the couch and drool. But even if I smoke more than usual with this strain, I don't get all "I'm fucking baaaaaaked, maaaaaan....." This particular pheno, the #5, is really perfect for what I wanted. It's extremely giggly (my favorite part), it's extremely functional (as long as you're okay with functioning with a huge-ass permagrin on your face), very motivating, very uplifting and again, I can't emphasize enough how much it makes me laugh my ass off. I think a hard-core contact high is even possible with this one, because I smoked like half a joint last night in the same room as my girl, who didn't smoke at all, but she and I were both laughing our asses off at whatever we were watching on tv. I remember even at one point thinking,"My girl definitely got a contact high off of this." I mean, we both naturally laugh at, uh, you know, things that are funny, but it seemed like she was laughing extra-hard last night.

I've given away about an ounce of this to various friends of mine (yes, given away, not a dime received)(I like giving away weed haha) and have gotten phone calls from them the next day extolling the virtues of this strain. Granted, most of the people I know and have shared this with are Sativa-heads like me, but still.... And the few people I've actually blazed this and hung out with post-blazing have all, at some point, said (unprompted): "this strain is SO GOOD." Everybody I've given it to or shared it with has commented on how good it makes them feel and how much they think everything is funny, how motivating it is etc. Literally, every single motherfucker has been like,"I LOVE this strain," whether they're stoners who smoke all day every day or friends of mine who only smoke when they hang out with me. No matter who's blazed this, they all love it. And *I* fucking love it. Like I said, it's very giggly, no paranoia at all, very "easy" high, if that makes any sense. There's no rushy sort of feeling at all. Despite that, it really is a full-on social happy strain. I smoked a fat j with my friend Natalie over the course of a few hours and we were both baked and talkative and laughing our asses off as if we were "partying" partying. Talked for like six hours straight and laughed the whole time.

Overall: This is subjective. For me, I give it a 10. No doubt about it. Absolutely a 10. I love how long the #5 lasts, I love the way it makes me feel, I love how much I laugh my ass off at the little slightest thing. But I could see some people giving it like a 7, just because it's not as strong as a lot of other strains. I mean, it's strong, you just have to smoke more of it than usual. But in my mind, that's a good thing. I don't mind smoking a little more of the #5 MT simply because it's some of the most delicious weed I've ever blazed. That's actually one of my main complaints about some of my fav strains: they taste so good, but I can't smoke as much as I'd like, just because it'd incapacitate me. This is an "all day, every day" smoke. Real fucking good.

Shit, almost forgot. This particular pheno yielded 112 g's. Quarter pound on the nose, not including the nugs I've given away. So pretty decent yield. Not as much as I thought or hoped they'd yield, just because I was using those seven gallon airpots this time, but still.... Not bad. I'm okay with it. And honestly, I usually take a decent portion of my harvests to a buddy's dispensary, but I don't wanna give up any of this one. I love it. And I still have the other two Mountain Temple phenos to try, really looking forward to those.

Sooo, yeah, not unhappy with the MT#5 at all. I love it.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Sounds like I need to get my hands on some M-mother fucking-T:) makes me wish I ordered these beans. I'm waiting on Bohdi Lemon Wookie!!

Yeah, I'm gonna get another pack of this one, just because I didn't keep any clones of the MT's I grew this round. I still have five or six seeds from the original pack, but I want more. I know I say that after every grow haha, but I mean it this time: this particular pheno is exceptional. Can't fucking wait to try the other two MT's. If they're anything like this one.... well.... Shit, man, I guess I hit the jackpot. Or somethin'....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, next up is the Goji #7, the smaller-yielding Goji. And btw, @Limonene this is definitely legit Goji. Mr C didn't fuck me on this one. This is the most "Goji-smelling and tasting" Goji I've ever sampled.

First, a little pic of Goji nugs:

IMG 2951

Not the greatest pic, but these nugs are coated in crystals. Anyway, on to the official report....

Looks: Not exactly OG-ish, in that they don't have the typical tear-dropped shaped calyxes that OG's like Tahoe and Fire etc have. If I looked at this strain, not knowing what it was, there's no way I'd say,"Oh, yeah, this is definitely some sort of OG." It doesn't look like that. BUT, it does look fiiiiire..... Crystal-covered fo sho...

Smell: This is how I know it's legit Goji. I've never smelled anything that's as accurate in the smell department as this particular Goji pheno. It smells EXACTLY like Goji berries. And I only know what Goji berries smell and taste like because, after I blazed multiple Goji phenos purchased at various SoCal dispensaries, I got curious and went and bought a bag of dried Goji berries. None of the Goji I've gotten smelled anything close to an actual Goji berry. Most of them smelled very peat-moss-ish, I'm assuming that's because of the way they were grown. But whatever. This Goji, the #7, is just overwhelmingly sour fruit. But not "sour fruit" like lemon or whatever. Like I said, it's a straight-up sour berry smell. Exactly like a Goji berry.

Taste: Exactly the same as the smell, both on the inhale and the exhale. Very, very sour fruit, but again, more like an exotic berry rather than a lemon or something. Fucking delicious.

High: This is where shit gets weird. Until last night, I really felt like this leaned pretty heavy, kinda made me crash out hard on the couch every time I've blazed it over the last week or so. But then I smoked a bowl last night. Took two fat hits before I got in the shower, took a shower and then cashed the bowl when I got in bed, fully expecting it to knock me out within 30 minutes or so. Instead, I was kind of wired (not "wired" wired, but just, like,"I ain't going to sleep anytime soon) and ended up watching like five episodes of "The People Vs OJ Simpson" and then finally had to get up and make myself a turkey sandwich before I finally fell asleep. So maybe the longer it's jarred, the more Sativa the high? I don't really know. All's I know is that before last night, every time I blazed the #7, I crashed the fuck out after about an hour. Last night, it took a turkey sandwich and three hours before I finally fell asleep. Maybe I just wasn't tired when I got in bed. But I felt tired, so who knows....? Haha!

Either way, it's bomb. Pretty curious to try the Goji #3, just because I recall that when I jarred it up, it smelled much more typically OG. But yeah, the Goji #7 turned out real good. I haven't done a final tally weight-wise of the #7, but when I do, I'll post that up. Also gotta say, I've given away a pretty decent amount of the #7, so whatever the wight ends up being, I'm gonna have to try and factor in the amount that I've given away. Like the MT #5, I've probably given away about an ounce of the Goji #7.

Overall: 10. again and again, a fat-ass 10. Like I said, the yields are gonna suck on this one, I think, but the flavor and high, coupled with the strength, make this an easy 10. Even hard-core stoners who just want to get all fucked-up and sit on the couch will like this one. I fucking love it. And since I'm the one who's blazing it (besides the lucky few who get given free weed from me), my opinion's all that matters.

More reviews coming soon. And by "soon" I mean in the next ten days or so haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Damn! They both look fuckin super fire bro! Nice write ups too, got me wanting to pop my gojis asap lol. I also have some snow temple which is temple x snow lotus instead of the appy male. I hope they come out as dank as what you have there!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Damn! They both look fuckin super fire bro! Nice write ups too, got me wanting to pop my gojis asap lol. I also have some snow temple which is temple x snow lotus instead of the appy male. I hope they come out as dank as what you have there!

Pop 'em, dude haha. I'm digging the fuck outta the one Goji pheno I've been blazing (in case I didn't make that clear enough in the above report haha). The Goji #7 referenced above is easily the best Goji I've smoked, flavors-wise, effects-wise and whatever all else. Real good. And I've smoked a bunch of other people's Goji, but this one is the closest to B's description as I've come across, minus his claim that it's a "big-yielding OG." Like I said, I haven't weighed out anything but the MT #5, but I'm fairly certain the yields on the Goji 7 are gonna suck. Still, its bomb.

And if you feel like it, do a log of those temple x snow lotuses, if you don't mind. Pretty curious to see how those turn out for ya. I really like the two Temple crosses I've grown (Tree of Life and the Mountain Temple). I think that the Temple really brings a super-happy, social vibe to whatever it's crossed with. But, like I said in @Mr Bee 's thread, I like the MT more than the ToL, just because of the flavor and the more "giggly" aspect of the MT. Either way, I bet you'll really dig those Snow Temples you got. Makes me wish that I'd have gotten some of Bodhi's straight-up Temple seeds, just because of how much I've been digging both of his Temple crosses that I've grown.

And I still got two more MT phenos to check out..... hahaha!!!

Been scrubbing down my tents and the room itself the past few days, getting ready to start a new grow. Still haven't decided what I'm gonna grow yet, but I'm getting there. I always take a few weeks off between grows, but I'm getting the itch again. Maybe I'll post a list of the top twelve strains I'm considering and you can chime in on what you wanna see. I kinda wanna get off the Bodhi train next round, but I'm pretty sure one or two of his hybrids will make its way into the mix, despite the fact that I keep saying,"No more Bodhi for a little bit," haha!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Pop 'em, dude haha. I'm digging the fuck outta the one Goji pheno I've been blazing (in case I didn't make that clear enough in the above report haha). The Goji #7 referenced above is easily the best Goji I've smoked, flavors-wise, effects-wise and whatever all else. Real good. And I've smoked a bunch of other people's Goji, but this one is the closest to B's description as I've come across, minus his claim that it's a "big-yielding OG." Like I said, I haven't weighed out anything but the MT #5, but I'm fairly certain the yields on the Goji 7 are gonna suck. Still, its bomb.

And if you feel like it, do a log of those temple x snow lotuses, if you don't mind. Pretty curious to see how those turn out for ya. I really like the two Temple crosses I've grown (Tree of Life and the Mountain Temple). I think that the Temple really brings a super-happy, social vibe to whatever it's crossed with. But, like I said in @Mr Bee 's thread, I like the MT more than the ToL, just because of the flavor and the more "giggly" aspect of the MT. Either way, I bet you'll really dig those Snow Temples you got. Makes me wish that I'd have gotten some of Bodhi's straight-up Temple seeds, just because of how much I've been digging both of his Temple crosses that I've grown.

Been scrubbing down my tents and the room itself the past few days, getting ready to start a new grow. Still haven't decided what I'm gonna grow yet, but I'm getting there. I always take a few weeks off between grows, but I'm getting the itch again. Maybe I'll post a list of the top twelve strains I'm considering and you can chime in on what you wanna see. I kinda wanna get off the Bodhi train next round, but I'm pretty sure one or two of his hybrids will make its way into the mix, despite the fact that I keep saying,"No more Bodhi for a little bit," haha!
Whatcha got for us to choose from then?which breeders u lookin at?
Iv just soaked some fem fpog from jaws some blue livers (a very popular uk skunk clone)s1 and sour fire lost which is amnesia core cut(ssh)x sour d ibl.
Iv got a couple of strange brew going which are really sweet fruity sativa and a single blood orange which is started throwing nanners in week 5.not just one or two but a good couple.they don't seem to have much if any pollen in em.i hope as I'm just thinking of letting it go a couple more weeks to see how it goes.
And MT that goji #7 sounds the fuckin bomb.my gojis were earthy fuel with a kinda creamy milkyness to em.

incogneato

incogneato

I would love to pop em but I have 6 different strains going right now and on two of them I have more than one pheno. As soon as I get my keepers narrowed down I'll start popping some bodhi gear. Il l definitely put up a log when I do give em a run. Let's see that list of what you're thinking of running! Looking forward to the rest of these smoke reports til then. How long of a cure do they have on em?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Whatcha got for us to choose from then?which breeders u lookin at?
Iv just soaked some fem fpog from jaws some blue livers (a very popular uk skunk clone)s1 and sour fire lost which is amnesia core cut(ssh)x sour d ibl.
Iv got a couple of strange brew going which are really sweet fruity sativa and a single blood orange which is started throwing nanners in week 5.not just one or two but a good couple.they don't seem to have much if any pollen in em.i hope as I'm just thinking of letting it go a couple more weeks to see how it goes.
And MT that goji #7 sounds the fuckin bomb.my gojis were earthy fuel with a kinda creamy milkyness to em.

Ahhhh, Blue Livers.... I've read about that one, but like you said, that's definitely a UK strain. Never seen that in the US at all.

So, the non-Bodhi strains I'm thinking about are KOS's El Jefe Thai (Durban Thai Highflier x Bubble 'n' Squeak, which is kind of basically a Skunk cross) and Rare Dankness' Tangerine Kush. The Bodhi strains I'm considering are, like I've said for months now haha, Dream Beaver and The Fuzz. Maybe possibly Super Snow Lotus. Honestly, I don't remember offhand everything I have, so I'm gonna have to look before I decide. I recall getting some sort of multi-polyhybrid OG x Sour Diesel x with OG something or other. Those were freebies and I don't know who the breeder was, which makes me leery, but I dunno. I kinda wanna do something different this time. And if I end up being disappointed, I'll blame no one but myself hahaha!!! Also been considering re-visiting B's Clusterfunk and maybe even the Prayer Tower, since I never got a chance to actually sample those.

I'll post the list tomorrow, after I've checked to see exactly everything I have. I do wanna grow one non-Bodhi strain this round, though.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I would love to pop em but I have 6 different strains going right now and on two of them I have more than one pheno. As soon as I get my keepers narrowed down I'll start popping some bodhi gear. Il l definitely put up a log when I do give em a run. Let's see that list of what you're thinking of running! Looking forward to the rest of these smoke reports til then. How long of a cure do they have on em?

Ummmmm, they were jarred up on January 15, I know that much. So whatever the date is today, that's how long it's been haha. Seriously, I don't know what day it is, never mind the date. I do know that it's February, but my days are all running together lately. Yesterday was "trash day" and I forgot to take out the trash and recycling. Didn't even realize it until me and my girl were cooking dinner last night and I was like,"Wait. Was today trash day? Fuuuuuck.... I forgot to take it out." haha!

Six different strains is a lot. I get the urge to pop as much as you can, but unless one has a shitload of space, it's best to stick to two or three strains, max. Having said that, pop away, dude haha. Let's see all of that shit you got running.

incogneato

incogneato

Glad you said something, I gotta take the trash out when I get home lol. I have a log on here, I need to figure out how to put it in my signature. It definitely wasn't my intention to run that many strains but some shit happened along the way and here we are haha. I want to pick my 2 fav from hat i have and dial them in but you know how plans can change so we'll seeI laughed when I heard your idea because I was thinking of doing that the next time u pop beans. Put up a poll and whatever gets picked I run lol
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1850900/

Top Bottom