Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Just blazed a j of the Goji 7, felt compelled to make a few quick alterations to the above review. When I said "sour" what I really meant was "tart." That's exactly the way it smells and tastes. Just a full-on mouth-puckering tartness. So, "sour" isn't exactly accurate. It's tart, not sour.

Second, it is fucking STICKY. Super-sticky.

Other than that, everything else I said about it is the same. It's definitely more "up" after a decent cure. The early-cured bud was heavier, but I just checked what the date is today and realized it's been jarred for 26 days, so I gotta figure that the longer it's cured, the more up the high.

Other than that.....

Anyway, gonna crack the MT #2 jar right now, that one seemed the most Indica-ish leaning of the MT's as I recall, soooooo.... Yeah. Maiden voyage of the MT 2 tonight. I hope it's a little heavier than the MT 5, simply because I wanna take a shower and crash out. Hopefully it'll be heavier, cuz I wanna go to bed. But if not and I end up staying awake for another three or four hours, then oh well. Lesson learned haha. I'll get back to y'all on that one. Eventually hahaha.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Goji OG, hammer Cut..
DSCN0381

DSCN0420

Minitiger

Minitiger

Dang, @hammerhead those are some dank-looking nugs. I dig the way those leaves are all dark purple/almost black-looking. Medium? Regimen? Organic? Hydroponic? And most importantly: yield? Those look way-different than mine, with the exception of the size of those buds. How'd those turn out for you? And how'd you like the buzz?

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
She was the best pheno from 1.5 packs. Still have the other half pack this seed came out of. Indoor Organic tree's is how I grow. Soil mix of Sunshine #4 with 2bags of happy frog. Nutrients where PBP. Yield was medium. Not a cash cropper. High on this 1 was mellow. I would not put her in the 30% club. Never had her tested but I would say 20%. To me she Smelled/tasted like Onions lol..

Minitiger

Minitiger

She was the best pheno from 1.5 packs. Still have the other half pack this seed came out of. Indoor Organic tree's is how I grow. Soil mix of Sunshine #4 with 2bags of happy frog. Nutrients where PBP. Yield was medium. Not a cash cropper. High on this 1 was mellow. I would not put her in the 30% club. Never had her tested but I would say 20%. To me she Smelled/tasted like Onions lol..

Onions? Hmm..... Mine definitely doesn't smell like onions. But I've only opened one jar. Maybe the other Goji will smell like onions. But, uh, I really hope not haha.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Indoor Organic tree's is how I grow. Soil mix of Sunshine #4 with 2bags of happy frog. Nutrients where PBP. Yield was medium.

PBP is not organic. Says so on their web site, unless I missed something. In order for me to keep my organic certification, I have to use 100% organic certified products rated for use in California. I pay big bucks and have to get creative to maintain those credentials. Too many people claim to be organic, then in the same breath tell us about a product they use that isn't organic. This industry needs some standards.

Minitiger

Minitiger

PBP is not organic. Says so on their web site, unless I missed something. In order for me to keep my organic certification, I have to use 100% organic certified products rated for use in California. I pay big bucks and have to get creative to maintain those credentials. Too many people claim to be organic, then in the same breath tell us about a product they use that isn't organic. This industry needs some standards.

Yeah, I was gonna mention that to hammerhead, but I figured, you know,"Fuck it...." haha! If he wants to do it his way, I'm definitely not the person to tell him otherwise. I wonder if his growing method is in some sort of way responsible for his Goji smelling like onions. Cuz that's the first time I've heard of a Goji pheno smelling onion-ish. Still, those nug shots were purty.

And really, @Bulldog420 thats all you gotta say? Not one comment on my grow or nug shots? No praise or criticism at all? No tips? I really rely on input from people I respect, good to see you around, but... Ok. I guess. No comment on those nugs. Fine. Hurumph..... sniffle sniffle..... hahaha!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay @incogneato and @Mr Bee and whoever else wants to chime in, here's the seed list. Y'all feel free to say what you wanna see grown. Whether or not I listen you is another matter hahaha, but I do always like other people's input. Except for @Limonene He's a dick whose input I don't value at all hahaha!!!

And I wish I didn't have to say this, but you know, the internet.... I was joking, limonene.

Bodhi gear:
Goji (Just grew that one, so that'll probably wait)
Tree of Life (love that one, but I also have already grown that one, so....)
Dream Beaver (been itching to get up on that one)
Mountain Temple (I realize that I just grew that out, but it's so good that I wouldn't mind finishing the pack I have and making sure I keep clones of all of them)
Prayer Tower (y'all already know about my experience with that one haha)
Larry Lotus (Eh.... Yields weren't great the first run and trimming it was a serious bitch, but maybe next time.....)
Sunshine Daydream (turned out good the first run, but it wasn't my favorite high-type)
The Fuzz (no idea, but a Chem-heavy hybrid sounds good to me)
Clusterfunk (the one I grew out a year or so ago turned out bomb-looking, but was lost in that motherfucking drying mishap)
Super Snow Lotus (heard and read a lot of different things about this one; super-skimpy yields on about 50 percent of the phenos)
Gold star f4 (grew that one already; fat yields and stellar high)
Apollo 11 f4 (grew that one already, too; medium yields but a stellar high. And the flavor was unreal. Tasty tasty tasty)

Non-Bodhi strains, in order of the ones I'm most interested in to the ones I'm least interested in:

KOS El Jefe Thai (Durban Thai Highflyer f2 x Bubble n Squeak)
Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush
G13 Haze x Soma's NYCD x G13 Haze x OG (freebies; no idea what OG was used in the cross, plus I have an ethical issue with Soma calling his NYCD a Diesel when, as the story goes, it was a bagseed from some dude who got it from NY. I've smoked Soma's NYCD; it's good, but not stellar. So my apprehension about growing this one is more an ethical thing, rather than me thinking this might not be a good hybrid. Plus, I fucking LOVE G13 Haze, so this might get sown soon)
Original Skunk #1 (just because, you know, fucking Skunk; whether or not it's legit Skunk is my main issue; plus, this was another freebie)
Sweet Tooth (don't think I need to say anything about that)

Here are other freebies that I actually think some could turn out good. But who fucking knows?

Sleestack Skunk (if I recall correctly, this is a DNA genetics line that actually sounded like it might be decent after I did some reading up on it)
Sugar Haze (I think this one has some Santa Marta Gold in it, which intrigues me)
Jungle Wreck (no idea what the fuck that is and I'm not really interested in it)
Hash Passion (might throw one of those in the tent just because I do like to have one or two heavy-ass Indicas in the rotation. I grew one of these outdoors a while ago. Only vegged it for like seven or eight weeks, never flowered it, but it was clearly a hardcore hashplant; very Indica)

Anyway, yeah, there's the list. I might be leaving a few strains out, but whatever. Chime in if you feeling finin'....

I dunno what that last sentence even means hahaha.

jipp

jipp

any Afghan? im told that is what i should to get my ass kicked.. not seen much about it..
not sure if any of the seeds you have would include such.. but just a random stoner thought.. you know what i mean "i wish my weed was better" hah.
chris.

Minitiger

Minitiger

any Afghan? im told that is what i should to get my ass kicked.. not seen much about it..
not sure if any of the seeds you have would include such.. but just a random stoner thought.. you know what i mean "i wish my weed was better" hah.
chris.

Any Afghan in what? That seed list I posted? I'd have to research the genetics of most of the strains I posted again, just to be certain. But if I had to guess, I'd say there's definitely (maybe) some Afghan in that Hashpassion strain. It might even be 100% Afghan.

If what you're really asking is a strain that just gets you floored and glues you to the couch, I'd check out Bodhi's Clusterfunk for sure. The Fuzz is another strain that might get you couchlocked. I have no personal smoking experience with that strain, but anything with a bunch of Chem in it will probably make you not want to get up and move around. Granted, you'll probably have to deal with the initial thirty-minute "Chem rush" that all Chem hybrids seem to possess, but after the first thirty minutes, you'll probably not want to move.

I like Sativa-dominant hybrids. I like to move around and talk and party and shit, so I'm not the best when it comes to what I think you're asking me about. Having said that, there really aren't any pure Sativas or Indicas anymore. Everything's a hybrid. And considering that Afghan genetics are a big part of the building blocks of pretty much every strain around these days, it shouldn't be too hard to find something with Afghan genetics in it.

If you want a pure (or close to pure) Afghani cannabis strain, I'd check out Mr. Nice seeds. He has a BUNCH of Afghan crosses and a pretty good reputation as a breeder, as well. I've never grown any of his shit (although his Mango Haze is up there on my "bucket list" haha), so I can't tell you from personal experience whether his gear is bomb or not. But I do know that he has a ton of Afghan crosses.

jipp

jipp

Any Afghan in what? That seed list I posted? I'd have to research the genetics of most of the strains I posted again, just to be certain. But if I had to guess, I'd say there's definitely (maybe) some Afghan in that Hashpassion strain. It might even be 100% Afghan.

If what you're really asking is a strain that just gets you floored and glues you to the couch, I'd check out Bodhi's Clusterfunk for sure. The Fuzz is another strain that might get you couchlocked. I have no personal smoking experience with that strain, but anything with a bunch of Chem in it will probably make you not want to get up and move around. Granted, you'll probably have to deal with the initial thirty-minute "Chem rush" that all Chem hybrids seem to possess, but after the first thirty minutes, you'll probably not want to move.

I like Sativa-dominant hybrids. I like to move around and talk and party and shit, so I'm not the best when it comes to what I think you're asking me about. Having said that, there really aren't any pure Sativas or Indicas anymore. Everything's a hybrid. And considering that Afghan genetics are a big part of the building blocks of pretty much every strain around these days, it shouldn't be too hard to find something with Afghan genetics in it.

If you want a pure (or close to pure) Afghani cannabis strain, I'd check out Mr. Nice seeds. He has a BUNCH of Afghan crosses and a pretty good reputation as a breeder, as well. I've never grown any of his shit (although his Mango Haze is up there on my "bucket list" haha), so I can't tell you from personal experience whether his gear is bomb or not. But I do know that he has a ton of Afghan crosses.

thanks.. yeah i was just wondering if any of them had afghan in them.. as i figure that boost up there potency.

yeah im a indica guy, my tolerance is so high, sigh. will remember to check out Mr. Nice Afghani, to bad there no pure strains left.. well im sure there are.. but on lock down. comes down to chem.. well then i think i will be just find then. i have some seeds from peices nor easter x Chemdog 91, im told if i get a 91 pheno my ass will get handed to me, so hopefully. i have not experience the 30 min chem high tho.. sounds fun, hah, even if i like indicas the most so far.

chris.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
And really, @Bulldog420 thats all you gotta say? Not one comment on my grow or nug shots? No praise or criticism at all? No tips? I really rely on input from people I respect, good to see you around, but... Ok. I guess. No comment on those nugs. Fine. Hurumph..... sniffle sniffle..... hahaha!!

Yup, pretty douche of me.

Took the time to go over where I left off last in the thread. Glad to hear the Mountain Temple did well for you. I love me some Bodhi SSH crosses. The goji was great for me, but ended up passing on it overall cause of yields. Indoors might be a different story but she didn't put out like I was hoping. Not a great candidate for light deps either. I will be running more Silver Mountain this year most likely, as this year it yielded an average of 8 lbs per plant. Right where I like my yields.

Looks like you did a great job, plant health was on point.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yup, pretty douche of me.

Took the time to go over where I left off last in the thread. Glad to hear the Mountain Temple did well for you. I love me some Bodhi SSH crosses. The goji was great for me, but ended up passing on it overall cause of yields. Indoors might be a different story but she didn't put out like I was hoping. Not a great candidate for light deps either. I will be running more Silver Mountain this year most likely, as this year it yielded an average of 8 lbs per plant. Right where I like my yields.

Looks like you did a great job, plant health was on point.

Haha! Dude, I was totally fucking with you. Didn't think you were being "douchey" at all. I was totally kidding around. I bet those Silver Mountains will be even better than the Mountain Temples. The "body" aspect of the MT is minimal, so I'd suspect that the Silver Mountain would be even less so.

Anyway, whateverrrrr..... Haha. Good to see you making an appearance haha!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
PBP is not Organic on paper. It is made from natural Organic Materials. The debate over this has been going on few decades. From what I Understand Botnicare did not want to spend the money getting the ingredients for PBP added to OMRI. Botanicare already has a pure organic line called Growilla that's there organic line with the ORMI lable. The red tape getting nutrient ingredients added to OMRI is a pain and expensive. Its about 80 % Organic with 20% Natural salt ingredients. I used this for over 10 years until they sold out to Miracle grow.

I do not use any Botanoicare products anymore. I switched to Hydroponic Research Veg&Bloom Dirty last year.

Pure Blend® Pro Soil 1-4-5 blooming natural and organic-based nutrient is specifically designed for plants cultivated in soil and coco. Containing only natural sources of essential major, secondary, and trace minerals from the land and sea in a 100% soluble form Pure Blend Pro Soil encourages the development of vigorous buds, fruits, and flowers. Cultivating plants in soil requires higher phosphorous levels to offset clay colloidal particles that bind up phosphorous and offset soil microbes that also compete for the phosphorous. Pure Blend Pro Soil 1-4-5 offers this needed phosphorus and provides nutritional value for blooming fruiting and flowering plants.

Minitiger

Minitiger

thanks.. yeah i was just wondering if any of them had afghan in them.. as i figure that boost up there potency.

yeah im a indica guy, my tolerance is so high, sigh. will remember to check out Mr. Nice Afghani, to bad there no pure strains left.. well im sure there are.. but on lock down. comes down to chem.. well then i think i will be just find then. i have some seeds from peices nor easter x Chemdog 91, im told if i get a 91 pheno my ass will get handed to me, so hopefully. i have not experience the 30 min chem high tho.. sounds fun, hah, even if i like indicas the most so far.

chris.

Yeah, check out Mr. Nice. He has a lot of Afghan crosses. I think he even has some 100% Afghans, maybe, even.

Minitiger

Minitiger

PBP is not Organic on paper. It is made from natural Organic Materials. The debate over this has been going on few decades. From what I Understand Botnicare did not want to spend the money getting the ingredients for PBP added to OMRI. Botanicare already has a pure organic line called Growilla that's there organic line with the ORMI lable. The red tape getting nutrient ingredients added to OMRI is a pain and expensive. Its about 80 % Organic with 20% Natural salt ingredients. I used this for over 10 years until they sold out to Miracle grow.

I do not use any Botanoicare products anymore. I switched to Hydroponic Research Veg&Bloom Dirty last year.

Pure Blend® Pro Soil 1-4-5 blooming natural and organic-based nutrient is specifically designed for plants cultivated in soil and coco. Containing only natural sources of essential major, secondary, and trace minerals from the land and sea in a 100% soluble form Pure Blend Pro Soil encourages the development of vigorous buds, fruits, and flowers. Cultivating plants in soil requires higher phosphorous levels to offset clay colloidal particles that bind up phosphorous and offset soil microbes that also compete for the phosphorous. Pure Blend Pro Soil 1-4-5 offers this needed phosphorus and provides nutritional value for blooming fruiting and flowering plants.

Worrrrrd.... If it's working for you (and judging from those pics, it is indeed working for you), keep it up. Despite the fact that I'm a full-on organic enthusiast, I will never, ever crtiticize how somebody chooses to grow their weed. I mean... After looking at your pics, how the fuck could I criticize your methods? Shit looks way better than mine haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Okay @incogneato and @Mr Bee and whoever else wants to chime in, here's the seed list. Y'all feel free to say what you wanna see grown. Whether or not I listen you is another matter hahaha, but I do always like other people's input. Except for @Limonene He's a dick whose input I don't value at all hahaha!!!

And I wish I didn't have to say this, but you know, the internet.... I was joking, limonene.

Bodhi gear:
Goji (Just grew that one, so that'll probably wait)
Tree of Life (love that one, but I also have already grown that one, so....)
Dream Beaver (been itching to get up on that one)
Mountain Temple (I realize that I just grew that out, but it's so good that I wouldn't mind finishing the pack I have and making sure I keep clones of all of them)
Prayer Tower (y'all already know about my experience with that one haha)
Larry Lotus (Eh.... Yields weren't great the first run and trimming it was a serious bitch, but maybe next time.....)
Sunshine Daydream (turned out good the first run, but it wasn't my favorite high-type)
The Fuzz (no idea, but a Chem-heavy hybrid sounds good to me)
Clusterfunk (the one I grew out a year or so ago turned out bomb-looking, but was lost in that motherfucking drying mishap)
Super Snow Lotus (heard and read a lot of different things about this one; super-skimpy yields on about 50 percent of the phenos)
Gold star f4 (grew that one already; fat yields and stellar high)
Apollo 11 f4 (grew that one already, too; medium yields but a stellar high. And the flavor was unreal. Tasty tasty tasty)

Non-Bodhi strains, in order of the ones I'm most interested in to the ones I'm least interested in:

KOS El Jefe Thai (Durban Thai Highflyer f2 x Bubble n Squeak)
Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush
G13 Haze x Soma's NYCD x G13 Haze x OG (freebies; no idea what OG was used in the cross, plus I have an ethical issue with Soma calling his NYCD a Diesel when, as the story goes, it was a bagseed from some dude who got it from NY. I've smoked Soma's NYCD; it's good, but not stellar. So my apprehension about growing this one is more an ethical thing, rather than me thinking this might not be a good hybrid. Plus, I fucking LOVE G13 Haze, so this might get sown soon)
Original Skunk #1 (just because, you know, fucking Skunk; whether or not it's legit Skunk is my main issue; plus, this was another freebie)
Sweet Tooth (don't think I need to say anything about that)

Here are other freebies that I actually think some could turn out good. But who fucking knows?

Sleestack Skunk (if I recall correctly, this is a DNA genetics line that actually sounded like it might be decent after I did some reading up on it)
Sugar Haze (I think this one has some Santa Marta Gold in it, which intrigues me)
Jungle Wreck (no idea what the fuck that is and I'm not really interested in it)
Hash Passion (might throw one of those in the tent just because I do like to have one or two heavy-ass Indicas in the rotation. I grew one of these outdoors a while ago. Only vegged it for like seven or eight weeks, never flowered it, but it was clearly a hardcore hashplant; very Indica)

Anyway, yeah, there's the list. I might be leaving a few strains out, but whatever. Chime in if you feeling finin'....

I dunno what that last sentence even means hahaha.
Damn, that's a helluva list! There's quite a few id like to see in my garden. Whatever you go with I'll be along for the show for sure. The ones that jumpnout the most to me I guess would be Apollo 11 ( because I want to get ahold of that one lol), tangerine kush, sweet tooth and sleestack(I like DNA gear) but yea, I'd run any one of those and be happy

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

So they pay for the label on one line, but don't want to pay for the other.... Yea, or it's just not organic, period. And maybe you shouldn't say you grow organic when your not using organic material..... It's called integrity. I pay thousands for my certification so I can prove I am organic, tired of wannabe organic farmers saturating the market with their nonsense.

incogneato

incogneato

So they pay for the label on one line, but don't want to pay for the other.... Yea, or it's just not organic, period. And maybe you shouldn't say you grow organic when your not using organic material..... It's called integrity. I pay thousands for my certification so I can prove I am organic, tired of wannabe organic farmers saturating the market with their nonsense.
For being organic you sure are a salty fella. See what I did there? Kidding btw, just having a lil fun with ya

Top Bottom