Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You seem to know your stuff Zeke, what breeder/s do you prefer? Obviously Bodhi, but how does bodhi rank in your opinion against other breeders?

Me personally, I haven't found many other breeders that raise to Bodhi's level.

C

crocodile og

Been a bit busy lately but feedback from the Appy Thunder is in....

Awesome smoke.

Nice smooth sagey taste with a mellow relaxing long lasting stone. Gives a heavy eye lid effect and is great for watching movies or meditation. More of an evening or lazy day smoke. A nice change to OG this and OG that. I'm now known as Mr Alaska :D

If you can get your hands on these or have some in reserve I would suggest making room and pop these babies ASAP.

Really looking forward to F2ing these too. Should be some really interesting plants in there.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Glad to hear Crocodile OG. I have three packs waiting for me this summer. I was hoping for a keeper with full flavor, any of yours turn out with extra flavor? I remember the ATF from back in the early 2000's and it was fire.

C

crocodile og

Glad to hear Crocodile OG. I have three packs waiting for me this summer. I was hoping for a keeper with full flavor, any of yours turn out with extra flavor? I remember the ATF from back in the early 2000's and it was fire.

To be honest I only got one female out of two packs. I blame myself tor that though. Popped them i tne middle of winter and didn't have ideal conditions. That's why I'm so keen to do a bit of chucking and seeing what results. If you have a few to choose from I'd guess that you're going to have some hard decisions to make on which ones you keep. I did get a male that on the stem rub absolutely reeks of citronella. I have high hopes for him. Also kept a fruity fast male and another orange soda male. I'm going to cross them not only with the ATF but also my bubba and see what happens.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Love Triangle is one iv been thinking about getting . do you have any pics of the whole plant dlovejah?
Love Triangle Plant.
P1080105

P1080105
Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Not a big deal really. The female is great and the three males I kept look promising in their own right. Lemons into lemonade my friend. ;)
I like your style my friend. More like for me it'd be an ouch, not knowing my ass from my elbow when it comes to using males for breeding purposes lol. Anyways on another note, I remember someone who had grown his fair share of bodhi strains saying the app thunderfuck was easily his favorite smoke, I'd love to see some dried nugs

C

crocodile og

I like your style my friend. More like for me it'd be an ouch, not knowing my ass from my elbow when it comes to using males for breeding purposes lol. Anyways on another note, I remember someone who had grown his fair share of bodhi strains saying the app thunderfuck was easily his favorite smoke, I'd love to see some dried nugs

Cloning makes 1 into a million plus (in theory at least).

I'm not a big pic poster but when I get some down and dried I'll post em up for you guys.

H

happy b

To be honest I only got one female out of two packs. I blame myself tor that though. Popped them i tne middle of winter and didn't have ideal conditions. That's why I'm so keen to do a bit of chucking and seeing what results. If you have a few to choose from I'd guess that you're going to have some hard decisions to make on which ones you keep. I did get a male that on the stem rub absolutely reeks of citronella. I have high hopes for him. Also kept a fruity fast male and another orange soda male. I'm going to cross them not only with the ATF but also my bubba and see what happens.
I noticed some of bodhis strains have a fairly high male ratio . I got one fem ssdd from 7 seeds 2 goji fem out 12 . I'm not complaining though the females I did get are impressing me so far . and I got 3 fems from four synergy . and if I had any doubt about getting the love Triangle dlovejah,s pic just made up my mind . that is an absolute fucking cracker of a plant . was It done in dwc?

C

crocodile og

I did get rid of a Synergy male a week ago that I felt was an honest shame that I didn't know anybody local that could've done something w/it.

Pollen chucking is a great hobby. Some of my favorite gear has been homebrew.

If you can isolate a male and use the paintbrush technique to pollinate even a small flower I'd say rock on and try it out. Can't hurt. Who knows you might even end up with the next big thing. :D

C

crocodile og

I noticed some of bodhis strains have a fairly high male ratio . I got one fem ssdd from 7 seeds 2 goji fem out 12 . I'm not complaining though the females I did get are impressing me so far . and I got 3 fems from four synergy . and if I had any doubt about getting the love Triangle dlovejah,s pic just made up my mind . that is an absolute fucking cracker of a plant . was It done in dwc?

I know right. That LT is ridiculous!!!

I wonder if it has something to do with the possibility of a triploid (3 chromosome) male? Ie xyy rather than xy. I remember reading about this a long time ago. Gives a higher statistcal chance of staminate offspring apparently. Or in the case of xxy more chance of a female.

M

motz

@happy b sorry to hear of your misfortune
cracked 5-ssdd and ended up with 4 girls, got another 5 crackin we'll see how it turns out

Both could be luck of the draw?

Can't say as I have ever heard of bad ratios, another forum that I belong to has a shitload of Bodhi pics and quips.

Germination practices can have a major role on outcomes of ratios, saw where a few on another site were using moon activity.
Minerals in your water, temp, whither you soak'em in some type of solution. These all come into play before hatched then the way they are brought up also, comes to play. Just so many variables

H

happy b

@happy b sorry to hear of your misfortune
cracked 5-ssdd and ended up with 4 girls, got another 5 crackin we'll see how it turns out

Both could be luck of the draw?

Can't say as I have ever heard of bad ratios, another forum that I belong to has a shitload of Bodhi pics and quips.

Germination practices can have a major role on outcomes of ratios, saw where a few on another site were using moon activity.
Minerals in your water, temp, whither you soak'em in some type of solution. These all come into play before hatched then the way they are brought up also, comes to play. Just so many variables
Yes I think it was down to my lighting . I do keep em under a blue spectrum . but I kinda fucked up and switched em to the hps WAY sooner than I should have . I in NO WAY WHAT SO EVER blame the breeder . its just the way it goes sometimes and im really happy with the fems I did get . iv still got 5 ssdd in the stash so hopefully can pull at least one other fem . I'm going to f2 my ssdd and my goji anyway.

kds710

kds710

For me the problem is this:-when I see a bodhi strain I want available ,in my mind I have to get it asap even if I'm not going to have room to pop em four months,I still want to get them asap as I always think theyr going to go out of stock.(which the usually do)

Same here bro. Soon as I saw goji og white lotus a nd mother's milk all in stock around the holidays I had to grab them. I seriously get a rush when I see something I want that bad is in stock.

I've got one female out of 5 Goji OG's, and one more possible female so maybe 2 fems out of 5 we'll see. Because of that I popped the rest of the pack which I got lucky with a 12th seed in so we'll see how many females I really get out of 12. Good thing I have two more packs. Out of 6 Synergy got 3 females. Between me an my brother we have a bunch of Synergy seeds just from the 5 pack freebie promo alone so I popped some just to check them out. My main Goji OG I just took cuts from and putting her into flower room in a few minutes. She's a beauty so I'm looking forward to the results

Top Bottom