Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

I noticed some of bodhis strains have a fairly high male ratio . I got one fem ssdd from 7 seeds 2 goji fem out 12 . I'm not complaining though the females I did get are impressing me so far . and I got 3 fems from four synergy . and if I had any doubt about getting the love Triangle dlovejah,s pic just made up my mind . that is an absolute fucking cracker of a plant . was It done in dwc?
Thanks happy. Thats in 7 gallons Roots Organics soil w/Mykos/Asos/XtremeTea.. There were several short squat frosty indica phenos that were decent but nothing outstanding I have gotten a fair share of those with the Snowlotus male crosses. This keeper pheno has a cherry/kush aroma and taste.Its second to SSDD in my Bodhi runs...
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn she's gorgeous! super healthy and yielding out the ass. @dlovejah how much are you expecting from her?
Great work!
Thanks Bro.. Hmmm I dont know, 6 ounces?;)

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

A little bummed out..... Went to check in on my seed stash and noticed I am missing a couple Bodhi packs. I know for sure I am missing two packs of Goji, not sure what or if anything else is missing. Had some family over, one of them organized the fridge I had the seeds in..... O well, win some lose some. Just thought I would share my misfortune with the only group of people that I think might care, lol. Still have plenty of gear to get me by.

kds710

kds710

Damn bro. I know what it's like to be stolen from and even worse to suspect someone close. Especially when it happens after you feel no need to worry about something like that. My gear is together with my brothers and its a pretty hefty bag of some of the best breeders work available including Bodhi in there. I hold it more sacred than cash to be honest, any time of a security scare the bag of our seeds goes in the duffel first lol then the money.

H

happy b

Some one taxed your goji og seeds?hmm a theif with good taste in weed?i couldnt have people in untill i had worked it out.the thought of having someone who,s already stole out my house back in my house would be too much .But when it's your family...Damn!
i consider my seed stock more valuable . I already know in what order I'm grabbing stuff if there's a fire . first my seeds,second my pet snakes then weed,money and photos and if iv got time I suppose I'd grab the kids aswell,just to keep the Mrs happy,you know?
Lol.Only joking lads ,my kid doesn't stay in the house were i grow.

dlovejah

dlovejah

A little bummed out..... Went to check in on my seed stash and noticed I am missing a couple Bodhi packs. I know for sure I am missing two packs of Goji, not sure what or if anything else is missing. Had some family over, one of them organized the fridge I had the seeds in..... O well, win some lose some. Just thought I would share my misfortune with the only group of people that I think might care, lol. Still have plenty of gear to get me by.
Thats terrible. Id be bummed out too Bulldog. Not only did someone steal your Goji seeds but they did it after you invited them into your home as a friend/guest...Sorry for your loss of the seeds and trust.. Sucks when you have to lock things away in your own home from people you invited in the front door.
Some one taxed your goji og seeds?hmm a theif with good taste in weed?i couldnt have people in untill i had worked it out.the thought of having someone who,s already stole out my house back in my house would be too much .But when it's your family...Damn!
i consider my seed stock more valuable . I already know in what order I'm grabbing stuff if there's a fire . first my seeds,second my pet snakes then weed,money and photos and if iv got time I suppose I'd grab the kids aswell,just to keep the Mrs happy,you know?
Lol.Only joking lads ,my kid doesn't stay in the house were i grow.
..Grab the Kidz.lol:confused:

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have no idea who took it, no proof. The main suspect however is a 50+ year old guy that just had a heart attack and major surgery. He is on all kinds of meds and can't sleep because of it. That is why he organized the fridge, because he was up at 3am. Guy has enough bad in his life, I don't dare bring this to anybody attention. He is in my wive's family. Maybe Karma will come back and hit me with a full blast of positive Karma. One can hope.

I am about to start a seed popping palooza! From now until May I plan to sprout 10+ seeds a week. The fun is about to begin!

dlovejah

dlovejah

I have no idea who took it, no proof. The main suspect however is a 50+ year old guy that just had a heart attack and major surgery. He is on all kinds of meds and can't sleep because of it. That is why he organized the fridge, because he was up at 3am. Guy has enough bad in his life, I don't dare bring this to anybody attention. He is in my wive's family. Maybe Karma will come back and hit me with a full blast of positive Karma. One can hope.

I am about to start a seed popping palooza! From now until May I plan to sprout 10+ seeds a week. The fun is about to begin!
Woooot... awesome on the bean poppin and handling a situation like that.. "guy has enough bad in his life" .. Positive,broadminded ,unselfish way of looking at it . Think that Good Karmas coming...:).. Good luck with the seeds.

H

happy b

Hey troops,that's me got all my bodhi females into flower . the last to go in was a goji og . got a few pics . first is of my flower room . everything in it ATM is from bodhi . ssdd,goji & synergy.
20150216 120854
below is my smallest fem goji a few days in bloom.(I'm not going to lollipop em till I know my cuts have rooted).
20150215 221706
20150215 221725
below are the two male goji I selected from 7/8 males . there's a taller pheno and a much shorter pheno . iv got cuts of both these males and will use both of them and see what differences the offspring have.
20150215 142054
I cut the top off the tall male as it was getting too tall for my small veg room . I love the structure of this one . iv always liked plants that grow this way although it's usually sativa,s
20150215 142733
the bigger synergy is ten weeks today . I'm just waiting on the trichome to change to milky/amber to harvest . its taken longer than I expected but I think that was down to the timer failing,leaving the light on for 22 hours straight in the 7th week of bloom adding on a bit of time . but if that's all that happens to this strain when that happens I class that as a result . it couldv fucked it up by reverting it back to veg or throwing nanners.

H

happy b

Seriously thinking about getting the love Triangle . iv got a load of beans to go through as it is but iv not got any different bodhi strains . just some of the ssdd left . gotta get more . Iv been holding back on getting more until I had grown the ones i had out a bit to see what theyr all about . theyr the sturdiest most vigorous plants iv had in a long time,if at all . that's what theyr all about!(the goji branches arnt sturdy but that's an og.)

H

happy b

i just finished the Bodhi Blueberry Hills and it was a lovely strain to grow with big spear like colas! you might like that one Happy. it smells really good too.
Oh iv heard all about blueberry hill and i assure you I would bloody LOVE to run that one but unfortunately it's no longer available . but if any one has any f2,s.....
any pics of your bbh DAT?

DAT

DAT

wow, I didn't realize its no longer available.
Bodhi Blueberry Hills Harvest 015
Bodhi Blueberry Hills Harvest 018

I grew mine in a 2 gallon smart pot and the colas were so heavy bending them over like this for balance was the only way to keep the pot up! :eek::p:D
I have some seeds left and I was hoping to do a waterfarm scrog of her for fun!

H

happy b

wow, I didn't realize its no longer available. View attachment 486328 View attachment 486329
I grew mine in a 2 gallon smart pot and the colas were so heavy bending them over like this for balance was the only way to keep the pot up! :eek::p:D
I have some seeds left and I was hoping to do a waterfarm scrog of her for fun!
Awesome man . that's a real beauty . If you have bbh beans left you should try to f2 them . theyr very popular and although they may not be rare theyr not common either and as I already said,you can't buy them any more.

kds710

kds710

First pic is the Bodhi gear me and my bro have put together for an epic lineup. Second pic is a few Synergys in veg just topped lastnight. Last is of a Goji OG i got in flower, took cuts off her she's very sturdy and thick stemmed atleast right now at only few days in 12-12

kds710

kds710

Id love to see some Superstitious grown out ive never heard of anybodys experience with it. It was the first Bodhi pack i ever purchased, first pack of seeds i ever purchased actually. The description given sounds amazing with trainwreck sensi star bubba kush and blueberry all in one fuckin strain im surprised it isnt more popular

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@DAT Fantastic job on those Blueberry hill's. I missed out on those, chose other packs instead. Kicking myself after seeing your beauty. Also the SVoC guys say one of their favorite smokes is the Blueberry Hills, and they have hundreds of strains to choose from. Enjoy that lady.

Just popped 14 Alaska Thunder Fuck x Appy's. Still have another 28 in the vault. Round one of the 3 month seed popping palooza!

Top Bottom