Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

im also testing some from dragonsflame genetic that are (china yunnan x dragons stash) from my understanding the china yunnan used was from nierika seed trust
View attachment 774096
I just seen an interview with bodhi on adam dunn show. Niereka is one of 3 seed companies bodhi has now. I think he said niereka was all landrace seeds. Not 100 on it though. The way he spoke i thought niereka seeds would be available to the public. But i have never seen any anywhere before.

chronic68

chronic68

I just seen an interview with bodhi on adam dunn show. Niereka is one of 3 seed companies bodhi has now. I think he said niereka was all landrace seeds. Not 100 on it though. The way he spoke i thought niereka seeds would be available to the public. But i have never seen any anywhere before.
Yah i love the pot cast 4 hour bodhi interview with a lot of good info. and yah its landrace super sativa im expecting long flowering time and lots of strecth and probably extremely inconvenient. Im super excited cant wait

incogneato

incogneato

They are availiable, i almost grabbed some. Actaully @Wisher619 ran a few.

DGP

DGP

I am very interested in Bodhi seeds cause they seem to have a good reputation. I need an Indica dominant oil producer for medical....been looking at raspberry hashplant but I am looking for recommendations from those who know the brand.

Need something that produces lots of trics and very hashy.

Thanks,

D

Wisher619

Wisher619

I am very interested in Bodhi seeds cause they seem to have a good reputation. I need an Indica dominant oil producer for medical....been looking at raspberry hashplant but I am looking for recommendations from those who know the brand.

Thanks,

D
Superstitious

chronic68

chronic68

Thanks,

D
I use to run a clone of tigers milk definetly fits what your looking for i dont know if its still in production though

Thanks,

D

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looking good there! @Mr Bee does the smell description remind you of nepoji?
What description do u mean bro?i found the nepoji kinda hard to describe.im not the best at describing smells of plants past things like -sweet,fruity,earthy ,fuelly or dank,potent or bland.thats as about as detailed a description youl get from me.usually i,ll think "that weed makes me think of-whatever-but it doesnt actually smell like whatever it is it makes me think of." if that makes sense?prolly not.lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks,

D
Goji is a good bodhi strain to start with but its way tastier than just hashy.theres many different descriptions iv seen of gohi phenoes.iv seen people say theirs had a berry tang another will say earthy or calamine lotion but the phenoes were straight earth fuel funk.so earthy and fuelly.i loved it and so did everyone i gave it too.as soon as i smoked it it instantly became one of my top 3 strains of my 13/4 year growing career.but most of his strains are top notch.if u want something frosty and hashy try lucky charms or something with the white in there aa its really hashy.
Headband x Orgasmatron - testers
day 66
#9 left #5 right
View attachment 774380
Oooh nice yeilds there.good job.whats the lineage of orgasmatron do u know?

chronic68

chronic68

Goji is a good bodhi strain to start with but its way tastier than just hashy.theres many different descriptions iv seen of gohi phenoes.iv seen people say theirs had a berry tang another will say earthy or calamine lotion but the phenoes were straight earth fuel funk.so earthy and fuelly.i loved it and so did everyone i gave it too.as soon as i smoked it it instantly became one of my top 3 strains of my 13/4 year growing career.but most of his strains are top notch.if u want something frosty and hashy try lucky charms or something with the white in there aa its really hashy.

I think orgasmatron is ( og Nepali x Stevie wonder)

Limonene

Limonene

It’s stevie wonder x nepali og. I ran 7 tk x orgasmatron testers but they stretched so hard in veg I ended up having to bin them.

Top Bottom