• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Pulled the Headband x Orgasmatron testers at day 69

Hxxxo5 3   Copy   Copy

Hxo9 2   Copy

Been really impressed with this cross, both phenos look, smell and feel like amazing...just got to be patient for them to dry and see how the smoke is. So far I'm looking to run both again, the stretch is something I need to work on / with, both were a clear foot above my tallest runners (Goji included) and put the canopy completely out.

chronic68

chronic68

Pulled the Headband x Orgasmatron testers at day 69

View attachment 775559

View attachment 775560
Been really impressed with this cross, both phenos look, smell and feel like amazing...just got to be patient for them to dry and see how the smoke is. So far I'm looking to run both again, the stretch is something I need to work on / with, both were a clear foot above my tallest runners (Goji included) and put the canopy completely out.
what does it smell like?

Minitiger

Minitiger

I am very interested in Bodhi seeds cause they seem to have a good reputation. I need an Indica dominant oil producer for medical....been looking at raspberry hashplant but I am looking for recommendations from those who know the brand.

Need something that produces lots of trics and very hashy.

Thanks,

D

Most of Bodhi’s hybrids produce lots of thrichs, but I think you might be interested in Clusterfunk. That one is sticky, sticky, sticky. I think it would be a serious hash-maker.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Im starting to question the authenticity of my bodhi seeds. I have moderators and staff members and just plain members like me recommending other places for seed purchases. The farm claims breeder packs. They are definitely not. Anyone receive bodhi seeds in these plastic pucs from the farm the can confirm they are legit. Im getting scared. When staff members of a company tell me to go elsewhere i definitely get suspicious.
Got em! :)

20180201 123343
Top Bottom