Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

Nice ! how long was you total grow ? 3 mo's 4 mos' ? I like to run 12/12 when growing 100% sativa's or a high % sativa dominate hybrid strain

Thanks hawkman, I've had one pheno finish in 3, mostly looking at 4 from seed to chop but its strain dependent. Sats are faster with 1212

Look like winners to me + tasty and lokk easy to harvest (trim) a grower dream !!!!

I'll be revegging this with a couple of Space Monkeys and Black Raspberry.

Mudskipper

Mudskipper

Satsuma-Day 57, organic supersoil.
Fullsizeoutput 684

N

Numbar4

Goji OG
Gggooji   Copy

Subtle earth / berries on the nose and in flavour. I should be getting some F2's to hunt through later on in the year.

Mothers Milk #3
Mothers Milk3   Copy 2   Copy

More Nepali OG...looking forward to running this strain, will be flipping soon

In reveg,
Space Monkey #2, #3
Morecow Bell #1, #2
Black Raspberry
Tranquil Elephantizer

Adhesive
GG4 X Nepoji (Nepali OG x Goji F3) bred by @Mr Bee
Adddddd   Copy

First plant that I've 1212 from seed, revegged, clone taken, vegged and put back into flower. I didnt get her 100% this run, huge plant but small appetite. Flavour is out of this world, Aniseed, GG4 and much more coating the mouth. Keeper for me, great work Bee!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Goji OG
View attachment 855351
Subtle earth / berries on the nose and in flavour. I should be getting some F2's to hunt through later on in the year.

Mothers Milk #3
View attachment 855352

In reveg,
Space Monkey #2, #3
Morecow Bell #1, #2
Black Raspberry
Tranquil Elephantizer

Adhesive
View attachment 855353
First plant that I've 1212 from seed, revegged, clone taken, vegged and put back into flower. I didnt get her 100% this run, huge plant but small appetite. Flavour is out of this world, Aniseed, GG4 and much more coating the mouth. Keeper for me, great work Bee!
It was just luck the two meshed together so well.im over the moon u like it so much.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Shit, I haven't been on this thread in a whiiiiiile and was getting ready to post my Bodhi testers, nine days into flower (just so we can watch the stretch and keep an eye on 'em and shit), but I just saw those flower shots in the last few posts and was like.... Dang! Haha! Nice fucking job, @Numbar4 and @Mudskipper Those look fiiiire.

Anyway, popped some Big Sur Nigerian x NL2 testers, along with some Mendo Purps x SSDD testers a couple months ago. Vegged 58 days. Eleven days into flower at the moment, but these pics were taken two days ago, day nine. I know I was supposed to start these last summer, but a lot of financially-draining shit happened that we weren't expecting. Glad we got over the hump (not that there was a "hump" necessarily, but growing seemed like a luxury at the time. Plus, it was hot as fuck in LA last summer haha...). Ended up with ten females.

A couple few Nigerian/NL2 pics, nine days into flower.

Big Sur NL 1 day nine
Big Sur NL 2 day nine2
Big Sur NL 3 day nine
Big Sur NL 4 day nine
Big Sur NL 5 day nine

Sorry for the shadows, I'm gonna be sure to take the next round of pics against a dark background, cuz those shadows are driving me nuts.

Anyway, they're mostly stretching around an inch a day thus far, which is what I expected. It's fine with me. I like them big ol' Sativas.

And a few pics of the Mendo Purps/SSDD's. I have five females of this cross, too, but I forgot to take pics of a couple of them.

Mendo Purps SSDD 2 day nine2
Mendo Purps SSDD 4 day nine1
Mendo Purps SSDD 5 day nine

Dig them massive fan leaves on the Mendo/SSDD 2...

The Mendo/SSDD's have all had minimal stretch, like between 2.5 and 3 inches, with one of the five stretching four inches, but that's an outlier, it seems. I don't usually grow Indica-dominant plants, so the stretch (or lack thereof) has been shocking to me. But whatever.

I really love Mendo Purps. Purps gets a bad wrap, just because I don't think a lot of people have blazed legit Mendo Purps, mostly fucked with bullshit seed companies hyping their "Purps" strains and not delivering, but I've always loved real-deal Mendo Purps, although I haven't seen any around in like ten years. But I have yet to be disappointed by Bodhi. I'm certain he used a legit Mendo Purps in this cross. Maybe I'll just ask him...

Anyway, yeah, just boring early flower pics right now, but I know that I flaunted my seed packs when they showed up last Spring and it was killing me that I couldn't get into them until a couple of months ago, sooooo.... Yeah. 8-11 weeks left to go haha.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Shit, I haven't been on this thread in a whiiiiiile and was getting ready to post my Bodhi testers, nine days into flower (just so we can watch the stretch and keep an eye on 'em and shit), but I just saw those flower shots in the last few posts and was like.... Dang! Haha! Nice fucking job, @Numbar4 and @Mudskipper Those look fiiiire.

Anyway, popped some Big Sur Nigerian x NL2 testers, along with some Mendo Purps x SSDD testers a couple months ago. Vegged 58 days. Eleven days into flower at the moment, but these pics were taken two days ago, day nine. I know I was supposed to start these last summer, but a lot of financially-draining shit happened that we weren't expecting. Glad we got over the hump (not that there was a "hump" necessarily, but growing seemed like a luxury at the time. Plus, it was hot as fuck in LA last summer haha...). Ended up with ten females.

A couple few Nigerian/NL2 pics, nine days into flower.

View attachment 855426 View attachment 855427 View attachment 855428 View attachment 855429 View attachment 855430

Sorry for the shadows, I'm gonna be sure to take the next round of pics against a dark background, cuz those shadows are driving me nuts.

Anyway, they're mostly stretching around an inch a day thus far, which is what I expected. It's fine with me. I like them big ol' Sativas.

And a few pics of the Mendo Purps/SSDD's. I have five females of this cross, too, but I forgot to take pics of a couple of them.

View attachment 855431 View attachment 855432 View attachment 855433

Dig them massive fan leaves on the Mendo/SSDD 2...

The Mendo/SSDD's have all had minimal stretch, like between 2.5 and 3 inches, with one of the five stretching four inches, but that's an outlier, it seems. I don't usually grow Indica-dominant plants, so the stretch (or lack thereof) has been shocking to me. But whatever.

I really love Mendo Purps. Purps gets a bad wrap, just because I don't think a lot of people have blazed legit Mendo Purps, mostly fucked with bullshit seed companies hyping their "Purps" strains and not delivering, but I've always loved real-deal Mendo Purps, although I haven't seen any around in like ten years. But I have yet to be disappointed by Bodhi. I'm certain he used a legit Mendo Purps in this cross. Maybe I'll just ask him...

Anyway, yeah, just boring early flower pics right now, but I know that I flaunted my seed packs when they showed up last Spring and it was killing me that I couldn't get into them until a couple of months ago, sooooo.... Yeah. 8-11 weeks left to go haha.
I love a bit o purps myself.iv got some pure GDP beans, some Dutch purps beans and a couple o purple urkle type strains I keep meaning to pop but having got round to it.

N

Numbar4

Space Monkey #4
Spacemonkey4   Copy

One of the loudest strains I've come across in a while. 1212 from seed and an instant favourite. Glue and Wookie come through in the flavour leaving a dreamy couch lock stone. I smoked Space Monkey #2 last night and it dropped me. Got both phenos in reveg.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Goji OG
View attachment 855351

Mothers Milk #3
View attachment 855352

In reveg,
Space Monkey #2, #3
Morecow Bell #1, #2
Black Raspberry
Tranquil Elephantizer

Adhesive
View attachment 855353

Space Monkey is the business!! Been running it passed couple years ..
That Adhesive from Mr.B is some dank. I have some cuts vegging off my adhesive mom at mo. Great smoke ..
All in all great pics 4

N

Numbar4

Space Monkey is the business!! Been running it passed couple years ..
That Adhesive from Mr.B is some dank. I have some cuts vegging off my adhesive mom at mo. Great smoke ..
All in all great pics 4

Absolutely man, smoked both phenos with friends this weekend and its all gone...got both plants in reveg, fantastic strain.

Yeah that Adhesive is one hell of a tasty cross, sent @Mr Bee a smoke of my keeper and I think he was happy with the results. Good to hear its been grown and appreciated else where. Thanks. Nice looking plants and dogs.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Absolutely man, smoked both phenos with friends this weekend and its all gone...got both plants in reveg, fantastic strain.

Yeah that Adhesive is one hell of a tasty cross, sent @Mr Bee a smoke of my keeper and I think he was happy with the results. Good to hear its been grown and appreciated else where. Thanks. Nice looking plants and dogs.
aye all samples were great but the adhesive#1 smashed the life out everything else in the terp department.that shits basically as tastey dank ass weed gets.the terps were so strong on it that it tasted like shit hot tasting shatter.grown and dried and cured to perfection too.just about to light the last half o a spliff o it and it will be tastey all the way to the roach no doutb.
not one person who grew em were dissapointed.i gave out hundreds and only a hand full grew em.some even gave em away.thats how sunvalley got his.i dont think people understood how good they were.iv only got a few left and im thinking about tryin to f3 what i have or get glue back and redo it as iv got some nepoji f2 and 2 or 3 f1.should be able to find a good male in there somewere

N

Numbar4

Its worth working on mate, one of my favourite smokes @Mr Bee

More Cowbell #2
Mwb22   Copy

Flowered 2 phenos 1212 from seed. Very dense bud, no squeeze at all..hash on the nose. Kicking my self for not selecting to reveg this girl. Will smoke her tonight, expecting heavy eyes..if she tastes good I'll be buying another packet.

The two Space Monkeys that I did put into reveg are now throwing out single leaves, that strain has made a big impression on me, loved the flavour and stone from both phenos but unless you've got air tight jars or packaging forget it. Some of the loudest bud I've come across.

Have just flipped 5x Mothers Milk, its not 1212 from seed, couple of nodes high. Had two plants throw out mutant leaves first leaves but gone back to normal now. Looking forward to seeing what comes through, I love anything with Nepali OG in it.

N

Numbar4

Tranquil Elephantizer Remix
Booooote   Copy

Its Friday, thought I'd smoke this after lunch and....shit is like being hit by an elephant. Smells like an incense stick wrapped in warm hash. Pepper is the first to hit the taste buds with some spice, not a fan tbh but love the heavyness of the stone, full on couch lock. Not sure what I was supposed to do this afternoon but its not happening lol, that and movement.

I found this with More Cowbell the other day (2 phenos), just heavy as hell couch lock strains. I didnt keep either strain but will hunt them again.

HorseBadortiz

HorseBadortiz

aye all samples were great but the adhesive#1 smashed the life out everything else in the terp department.that shits basically as tastey dank ass weed gets.the terps were so strong on it that it tasted like shit hot tasting shatter.grown and dried and cured to perfection too.just about to light the last half o a spliff o it and it will be tastey all the way to the roach no doutb.
not one person who grew em were dissapointed.i gave out hundreds and only a hand full grew em.some even gave em away.thats how sunvalley got his.i dont think people understood how good they were.iv only got a few left and im thinking about tryin to f3 what i have or get glue back and redo it as iv got some nepoji f2 and 2 or 3 f1.should be able to find a good male in there somewere
Oh yeah, if you do that, please keep me in mind!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Oh yeah, if you do that, please keep me in mind!
If I do it i definitely will bro.you have my word on that.
I told u those ancients didn't pop didn't I?I got a super dank arc though.it didn't yield well.infact it yeilded kinda shitty-prob a sour dubb pheno - i,v had low yielding sour dubb leaning phenoes with other strains in the past - but boy was it dank.it sent me on a wee sour dubb trip.well I grew out a few cannarado dubble dee(Chemdog D x sour dubb) that's a small trip.lol.
I,v got some f2 ancient og a super cool dude got off a third party.theres not many, about 10 I think.im hoping to f3 those at some point if i get good enough parents to do it with.i don't like to make seeds if I can't make the offspring at least just as good as the parents.theres no point if i only get average parents to work with.we will see.we will see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom