Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I know you really wanted the Aog also, that sucks big time. I have one more pack I will be popping in the next month or two and I will post up my results again. Did you get them from the vault? That is where my stock came from, not sure if that is the variable at hand here or not. Best of luck with what you did get to germ for you with your other packs.

H

happy b

Sounds like u just had a bit of bad luck men do local . I hope the second chance works out better.
got the 2nd synergy pheno dried out and in jars . sorry ,JAR,singular as it wasn't a huge yeild..just normal . but the quality!fuckin love it . really pungent shit .better than the ssdd pheno i got which was dank aswell.buds are kinda wooly,not real dense but who cares wen it smokes so good . I'm hoping the 3rd synergy pheno is just as dank as it's got solid buds and a better yeild but we,ll see . goji are going well . got a nice smell to them now . hard to place though.

Power OG

Power OG

Bodhi's Good Medicine day 31
Screenshot 2015 03 20 20 28 14
Respect

H

happy b

Here's a shot of my two goji . not the best pic.
20150322 191441
the smell from them is great . its not an overpowering smell . its pure pine with something familiar in the background that i struggled to put my finger on . at first I was thinking kinda creamy but I sussed it eventually It smells of mini milk ice lollies . you know, the little milk flavor lollies you give kids? When I came to that conclusion I quickly realised that must be the Nepal og pheno as wen bodhi crossed it to his appy stud he called it "mothers milk" which i understand now iv smelled it's sister plant.
I'm a little disappointed with the ssdd pheno i got . it wasn't the real stinky pheno or butter pheno . just boring pheno . going to pop the rest soon and see what I can get . I also have some wifi x sl X wizards app beans I got from Wavegem that I'm going to pop when iv got space.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Here's a shot of my two goji . not the best pic.View attachment 496807the smell from them is great . its not an overpowering smell . its pure pine with something familiar in the background that i struggled to put my finger on . at first I was thinking kinda creamy but I sussed it eventually It smells of mini milk ice lollies . you know, the little milk flavor lollies you give kids? When I came to that conclusion I quickly realised that must be the Nepal og pheno as wen bodhi crossed it to his appy stud he called it "mothers milk" which i understand now iv smelled it's sister plant.
I'm a little disappointed with the ssdd pheno i got . it wasn't the real stinky pheno or butter pheno . just boring pheno . going to pop the rest soon and see what I can get . I also have some wifi x sl X wizards app beans I got from Wavegem that I'm going to pop when iv got space.

Nice! Can't go wrong with milk flavored lollipops brother. Really dank stuff you got there.
Cheers

C

crocodile og

Here's a shot of my two goji . not the best pic.View attachment 496807the smell from them is great . its not an overpowering smell . its pure pine with something familiar in the background that i struggled to put my finger on . at first I was thinking kinda creamy but I sussed it eventually It smells of mini milk ice lollies . you know, the little milk flavor lollies you give kids? When I came to that conclusion I quickly realised that must be the Nepal og pheno as wen bodhi crossed it to his appy stud he called it "mothers milk" which i understand now iv smelled it's sister plant.

Bummer on the SSDD :(

That Goji is looking dank though!!! :)

Now you have me itching to pop my mother's milk. Or my NL5 or the tree of life. Too many choices...

kds710

kds710

Every bodhi pack I have has either snow lotus, nepali or appalachia in it. I wish SVOC would take credit card. Nothing wrong at all with sl nepali or appi but them guys at seed vault get all the insane sounding newer bodhi releases while the zon and attitude re-up on stuff they've always had listed, I salivate thinking of that damn red eye jedi and other strains like bandaloop

C

crocodile og

Every bodhi pack I have has either snow lotus, nepali or appalachia in it. I wish SVOC would take credit card. Nothing wrong at all with sl nepali or appi but them guys at seed vault get all the insane sounding newer bodhi releases while the zon and attitude re-up on stuff they've always had listed, I salivate thinking of that damn red eye jedi and other strains like bandaloop

Send cash by registered mail homie. I hear you on attitude not stocking the newer stuff.

kds710

kds710

Send cash by registered mail homie. I hear you on attitude not stocking the newer stuff.
I've used seed vault before when OG Raskal dropped 50 packs of WiFi OG on them about a month or two ago and they hooked me up with a 15 pack of Bodhi's Bubbashine x Everything with my one pack I ordered when the deal was actually to buy 2 packs in order to get the bubbashines so that was cool. Can someone tell me the full lineage of the bubbashine x everything?

Last edited:
KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

His black triangle, and Ethiopian strain I'm lusting over. Till then, I'll pop the love Dawgs wave blessed me with to get my bodhi itch on. Can't tell ya about bubbashine, I'll see what I can dig up.
Cheers

C

crocodile og

I've used seed vault before when OG Raskal dropped 50 packs of WiFi OG on them about a month or two ago and they hooked me up with a 15 pack of Bodhi's Bubbashine x Everything with my one pack I ordered when the deal was actually to buy 2 packs in order to get the bubbashines so that was cool. Can someone tell me the full lineage of the bubbashine x everything?

Bubbashine cross everything was a gang bang of bubbashine moms flowered out and a bunch of bodhi's males unleashed on them. Anyone could be the daddy.

H

happy b

Totally with you on that or that he would drop some of the new gear on the zon or somewher as easily accessible.

pugliese63

pugliese63

Great pics, love this thread.

I'm a big fan of Bodhi's work, have more than a few packs and would love to pick up some of the newer crosses. I keep hearing about SVOC but not having any luck finding them online. I would be most appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction.

I found "The Vault" out of the UK but they have the same Bodhi selections as everyone else.

Thanks.

Top Bottom