Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Here's a couple of better shots of my goji,s as the last pic wasnt that good.
This is pheno 1 the bigger pheno.
20150325 130622

This is the 2nd pheno.
20150325 130637
and the goji canopy
20150325 130651

There doesn't seem to be much difference in smell but it's hard to tell as theyr not the strongest smelling plants . but the smell they do have is awesome . I suspect theyr going to be a pungent smoke even though they don't reek in flower . or I HOPE that's the case anyway . lol.

C

crocodile og

Great pics, love this thread.

I'm a big fan of Bodhi's work, have more than a few packs and would love to pick up some of the newer crosses. I keep hearing about SVOC but not having any luck finding them online. I would be most appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction.

I found "The Vault" out of the UK but they have the same Bodhi selections as everyone else.

Thanks.

From their instagram...

Please email [email protected] and request the in stock list today..

PS hope this isn't against TOU. Just trying to do a bro a solid. :)

pugliese63

pugliese63

From their instagram...

Please email [email protected] and request the in stock list today..

PS hope this isn't against TOU. Just trying to do a bro a solid. :)

Thanks for that info. Like yourself I don't want to violate any of TOU. Apologies if I have, feel free to remove my post.

Just looking to gather great genetics.

Very much appreciate getting pointed in the right direction.

H

happy b

Sharing relevant info ain't against the rules . If I was like "fuck here buy from.."that would be against the rules . but as long as your not offending anyone or blatantly trying to plug products then your cool.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Hi bulldog, any chance you are going to try more of the northern lights seeds? That last plant was spot on for looks.

Sure is! I already popped another 10 NL #5. I also am about to pop (can't remember the name) NL # 5 sativa dom seeds from bodhi as well. April is almost here, and I want all my seeds popped by Easter. Clusterfunk, NL #5, SSh, SSDD, ATF are all above ground. Next will be AncientOG, SSDD, NL sativa dom.

H

happy b

Thanks @DC105 I do try . lol.
View attachment 497577 Synergys topped once. Real stretchers these two almost tripled in size I even put them into 12-12 at a shorter height than i usually put plants in at.View attachment 497576
My 3 fems didn't stretch like that but I had a male that was TOTALLY different to the rest . it looked almost pure sativa . They may be similar phenos to the ones you had that stretched Kds710 . the synergy have really long petioles . don't know if you noticed that KD.any of yours really pungent?they look fucking awesome.

kds710

kds710

Wow! That's a beast of a plant @kds710 Gonna yield out the arse!
@happy b Your plants always look great! Strong work!
Thanks @DC105 I do try . lol.

My 3 fems didn't stretch like that but I had a male that was TOTALLY different to the rest . it looked almost pure sativa . They may be similar phenos to the ones you had that stretched Kds710 . the synergy have really long petioles . don't know if you noticed that KD.any of yours really pungent?they look fucking awesome.

Thank u fellas they both are real healthy girls. I definitely notice the extra long petioles and like you hap the males I had were completely different but more indica in structure they were really superior looking in veg with a thick stalk and perfect leaves, I remember loving how they looked and being disappointed that 1.they were males and 2.I don't know anyone who could've used them and had to just trash them . Besides the 2 in the pictures I have 1 more synergy female in veg waiting for space same structure and everything as the other 2 fems. There's a unique smell to the flowers but I wouldn't call it pungent not just yet atleast, they are just now starting to show some early frost I'll make sure I post closer shots once it's more worth looking at

H

happy b

Thank u fellas they both are real healthy girls. I definitely notice the extra long petioles and like you hap the males I had were completely different but more indica in structure they were really superior looking in veg with a thick stalk and perfect leaves, I remember loving how they looked and being disappointed that 1.they were males and 2.I don't know anyone who could've used them and had to just trash them . Besides the 2 in the pictures I have 1 more synergy female in veg waiting for space same structure and everything as the other 2 fems. There's a unique smell to the flowers but I wouldn't call it pungent not just yet atleast, they are just now starting to show some early frost I'll make sure I post closer shots once it's more worth looking at
Sounds like we had an opposite experience . You had sativa dom fems and indy males and i had it the other way around . It's a real nice smoke inparticular the really pungent pheno iv got.i,ll keep that one for a while atleast,I just wish it had yeilded like the first pheno but you can't have it all can you . lol.
Have any of you guys got in on this round of B,s testers?

below frigid

below frigid

Guy in the video sounded too young to be the Bodhi we are talking about. You really have to comply with the cops even if they are violating your rights. I know nothing about Canadian law so I am not sure about your rights up there. We are in a no win situation when being pulled over. Best case scenerio would be to have someone else in the car with you. They are more reluctant to pull that shit when there is another witness .

H

happy b

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/va...mashes-drivers-window-refusing-driver-arrest/

This the same bodhi? Really hope not. If your out there bodhi throw me a PM saying your all good.
I doubt that's "our" Bodhi as he,s from cali and that's In Canada . plus from everything iv read about Bodhi and posts he,s made i get the impression of a nice quiet guy that would just open the car door and be quick enough to realise that cop was aggravated and that not complying completely was only going to result in trouble . but you never know . just because someone called Bodhi uploaded it doesn't necessarily mean it's him in the car.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was mostly kidding, thought I would share the video because I instantly thought of this Bodhi. Hope everybody's garden is on point, I know my garden is getting crazy!

H

happy b

Yeah going well @Bulldog11.my goji are nearly finishing up . another week or so . They didn't have much of a smell to them but I took a wee test nug from both pheno,s at week7 and let them dry for about 5 days . When i smoked em in spliffs...... iv heard people talk about fuely pine and thought "which of the many flavors iv had is fuel and pine" but wen I smoked these goji nugs I instantly realised I'd never had ANYTHING with as intense a taste as this and that THIS was what was considered fuely . I fucking loved it!and it was just a test bud taken at 7 weeks plus I had only just started flushing,it was dried fairly quickly and had no cure . I cannot wait to get these goji to atleast 9 weeks and properly dried and cured . I'm REALLY IMPRESSED with this strain sofar and i think when it's been grown,dried and cured properly that it's going to jump right into my top 3/4 strains ever which is amazing . It's got a VERY intense fuely,earthy pine taste which i cant get enough of.
GO GO GADGET GOJI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

My final seed sprouting is done with Bodhi strains. The line up this year:

Ancient OG
Sun Shine Day Dream
Nl #5
SSH x Appy (forget the name)
97 Blue Moonshine x nl #5 Sativa pheno
Goji og (friend hooked me up with 4 beans
Clusterfunk
Alaskan Thunder Fuck

I will post up my germ rates once this last batch pops it's head above soil. So far, everything other than the ATF's have been above 90%. Thanks Bodhi for making these fine genetics.

Top Bottom