Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

ive always heard that blackberry was all bag appeal but the blackberry kush that came thru my area was dumb strong. The cool guy at the party who can smoke anything took two pulls and left the spot without saying a word lol. The widow portion is aloha white widow, which according to one episode of Adam Dunn or another isa white widow that’s been climatized to Hawaii.

Just goes to show..... Ya know?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah, that Children's Crusade was a classic!

But I digress, lol!

Jamaican Hashplant x 88G13HP
View attachment 943848

View attachment 943849

They started out all hashy smelling, but now it's a fruity thing with an acrid pungent bright clean thing I used to get from G-13... very nice, but hard to pin down.

Fuck YES, @HorseBadortiz That’s a good-looking plant. I dig that ladybug kicking it on that top bud, too haha. Did you have a pest issue with that plant, or is the ladybug simply preventative? Either way, that is what I’m talkin’ ‘bout.

And just as an aside, I really love that 88G13HP male Bodhi’s been using. I think it’s the second-best male he’s used for crosses, after the Appalachia male (which isn’t even his, so I guess the 88G13HP is his first-best male, in my opinion). I have mixed feelings about the Snow Lotus male. I’ve only grown Goji and Larry Lotus, as far as my experience with the Snow Lotus male is concerned. The Goji smoke was great, but the yields weren’t there. The Larry Lotus yields were great and the flowers were very, very Larry OG-ish. Good all around.

And everything I’ve grown from Bodhi utilizing the Appalachia male has been fire in every regard. Huge yields, strong smoke, pretty buds..... I’m actually in the process right now of finding every cross he’s made using the Appalachia male and buying as many seeds as I can (which isn’t many, since I’m poor and all haha....).

I’ve only grown the Clusterfunk re: the 88G13HP male he’s using, but that cross was fucking GREAT. Huge yields, stinky bud, really great effects, which surprised me. I figured, because of the lineage, that it’d be a sorta lethargic high, but it was just the opposite. Very electric, stimulating, feel-good, thought-provoking, skin-tingling buzz. And right now I have that one tester Golden Triangle/88G13HP growing. So far, it’s doing really well, looks like it’s gonna yield pretty good.... Everything.

Anyway, yeah, love those pics you posted. Let us know how she smokes.

shaganja

shaganja

It sure is my. Testers I got off someone who didn't pop em(naughty boy limo). He also gave me some ae77cali o x appollo testers. I tried to get em off bodhi during testing .they were my 2nd choice the og Nepali x Goji being my first.i got my 1st and 3rd choice so I didn't get them but managed to snag half a pack from limo who did get em but didn't get the chance to run em.
When I first saw that cross I knew they would probably be a fucking shit hot super fruity strain.i will b popping those come autumn along with a few Goji and probably my last og Nepali x Goji I saved from when I tested them .iv had em for ages and won't be suprised if the dont pop.i'm trying to score some more pure Goji as I only have 4 Goji beans so if anyone has Goji beans they would b willing to trade please pm me.
@Minitiger it's good to see you still posting here .when I started this thread I had no idea it would get so many posts or last this long.keep up the good work boys.
Everbody loves bodhi!

shaganja

shaganja

ive always heard that blackberry was all bag appeal but the blackberry kush that came thru my area was dumb strong. The cool guy at the party who can smoke anything took two pulls and left the spot without saying a word lol. The widow portion is aloha white widow, which according to one episode of Adam Dunn or another isa white widow that’s been climatized to Hawaii.
imho, hawaiin strains are blow your mind because of the distance to the sun. thcv. im sure the volcanic soil has something to do with it also, but i really feel those high altitude strain share one common thing, the varin!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

imho, hawaiin strains are blow your mind because of the distance to the sun. thcv. im sure the volcanic soil has something to do with it also, but i really feel those high altitude strain share one common thing, the varin!!

Hawaii is about as sea-level as you can get (they are islands, after all), so pretty much the opposite of “high altitude.” But, um, okay.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am happy to say that I just ordered some Bodhi and will hopefully be looking through some of Bodhi's work for the first time ever soon. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lemons

lemons

Got a pack of good medicine x ultra violet og by cult classic. this past week. Not usually into cbd stuff but something about this one sounds promising. Maybe because it’s as close as I’m gonna get to Appalachia gear..

HiDaze

HiDaze

Bodhi has some of the best genetics around. I am have some Dragosoul (Bodhi's cut) x Headbanger. Looking to run these during my next cycle. These girls have a fair chance to show red sap due to their Brix content.

Solid breeder / genetics expert. You will have some solid bud 👌

Minitiger

Minitiger

So.... Just outta curiosity, I was looking at a few different places to order beans from (for the first time in a few years) and I noticed that James Bean had Bodhi's Genius Thai/OMG beans for sale. It's called Smart Move. Not too sure what that's about sent, since that was one of the crosses he sent me to test. Anyway, here's my Genius Thai/OMG #1 "tester," aka Smart Move, I guess, day 29 of flower:

Genius ThaiOMG1 day 29 full

Genius ThaiOMG1 day 29 closeup 2

And the Genius Thai/OMG #3, day 29:

Genius ThaiOMG3 day 29 full

Genius ThaiOMG3 day 29 closeup 1

I'm getting the feeling that the Apollo 11 in this cross is really gonna speed up the finishing time on those two plants...

And here's the lone Golden Triangle/88G13HP tester I ended up with, day 29. Hope Bodhi hasn't released these already, too...

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 29 full

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 29 closeup 1

Minitiger

Minitiger

And just for shits and giggles, here's a few of the other plants I have flowering right now, all pics taken last night, day 29 of flower:

Silver Mountain #2:

Silver Mountain 2 day 29 closeup 1

Silver Mountain #4:
Silver Mountain 4 day 29 full

Silver Mountain #5:
Silver Mountain 5 day 29 cola

Larry Lotus #1:
Larry Lotus 1 closeup day 29

Larry Lotus #2:

Larry Lotus 2 closeup day 29 1

I guess I'm gonna start a log with more pics and info tomorrow. I dunno why I'm being lazy, it's not like I have a bunch of shit to do or anything..... haha.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Nice. What'd you order?
I definitely feel pretty fucking stoked about it haha. I have admired Bodhi's breeding practices for a long time. It has always been my dream to travel and collect landrace genetics. Working for/with handfuls of breeders over many years, this is actually the first year that I have purchased beans. I usually acquire through trading or gifting. I picked up Cherry Queen and DLA 11 kind of on a whim, which I don't usually do when it comes to purchasing anything. I also picked Chem Kesey as my freebie, so I am hopeful there. The Smart Move cultivar was also in stock where I purchased them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Minitiger

Minitiger

I definitely feel pretty fucking stoked about it haha. I have admired Bodhi's breeding practices for a long time. It has always been my dream to travel and collect landrace genetics. Working for/with handfuls of breeders over many years, this is actually the first year that I have purchased beans. I usually acquire through trading or gifting. I picked up Cherry Queen and DLA 11 kind of on a whim, which I don't usually do when it comes to purchasing anything. I also picked Chem Kesey as my freebie, so I am hopeful there. The Smart Move cultivar was also in stock where I purchased them. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Yeah, after seeing that Cherry Queen log on icmag, I’m considering some of those beans, too. Judging from that log and my own experience with the Genius Thai/OMG (which has impressed me thus far), it seems like that OMG male is a winner.

Where’d you get them? I saw those Smart Move seeds at James Bean, curious if there anywhere else.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah, after seeing that Cherry Queen log on icmag, I’m considering some of those beans, too. Judging from that log and my own experience with the Genius Thai/OMG (which has impressed me thus far), it seems like that OMG male is a winner.

Where’d you get them? I saw those Smart Move seeds at James Bean, curious if there anywhere else.
Thank you for pointing me in the direction of that thread on ICMag. If I wasn't already excited enough. Holy fuck me haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

lemons

lemons

Anyone have suggestions for euphoric/laughing fit weed from bodhi? The shit that makes you grin ear to ear? Ya know the stuff for outdoor concerts and such.

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Anyone have suggestions for euphoric/laughing fit weed from bodhi? The shit that makes you grin ear to ear? Ya know the stuff for outdoor concerts and such.
Snow Temple has me dying laughing at stuff. In tears. Also makes bright colorful lights look groovy. Had me trippin out on the Christmas tree lights when I first tried some Snow Temple VG tincture .

shaganja

shaganja

Loving the structure on this OGKB X Purple Unicorn. Bout half the size of the rest, anyone else find the slowest veg plants are usually worth the wait?
And the smallest yield is always the quality plant....smh

shaganja

shaganja

And the smallest yield is always the quality plant....smh
I like his Acapulco gold. A freebie. It has a dank pheno too. It is a calming strain for a sativa. But calming and sativa up happy! Bong tokes make me giggle!

Top Bottom