Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpz719

Terpz719

Fuck YES, @HorseBadortiz That’s a good-looking plant. I dig that ladybug kicking it on that top bud, too haha. Did you have a pest issue with that plant, or is the ladybug simply preventative? Either way, that is what I’m talkin’ ‘bout.

And just as an aside, I really love that 88G13HP male Bodhi’s been using. I think it’s the second-best male he’s used for crosses, after the Appalachia male (which isn’t even his, so I guess the 88G13HP is his first-best male, in my opinion). I have mixed feelings about the Snow Lotus male. I’ve only grown Goji and Larry Lotus, as far as my experience with the Snow Lotus male is concerned. The Goji smoke was great, but the yields weren’t there. The Larry Lotus yields were great and the flowers were very, very Larry OG-ish. Good all around.

And everything I’ve grown from Bodhi utilizing the Appalachia male has been fire in every regard. Huge yields, strong smoke, pretty buds..... I’m actually in the process right now of finding every cross he’s made using the Appalachia male and buying as many seeds as I can (which isn’t many, since I’m poor and all haha....).

I’ve only grown the Clusterfunk re: the 88G13HP male he’s using, but that cross was fucking GREAT. Huge yields, stinky bud, really great effects, which surprised me. I figured, because of the lineage, that it’d be a sorta lethargic high, but it was just the opposite. Very electric, stimulating, feel-good, thought-provoking, skin-tingling buzz. And right now I have that one tester Golden Triangle/88G13HP growing. So far, it’s doing really well, looks like it’s gonna yield pretty good.... Everything.

Anyway, yeah, love those pics you posted. Let us know how she smokes.
Thanks for the info. Good to hear about the 88G13HP crosses. Been interested in those for a while. Anybody run his Lemon G x 88 G13?

Minitiger

Minitiger

@Funk junky with the out-of-focus pics again. Gotta love it. Shit looks good, though, dude. Focused or not. Let us know how it smokes.

lemons

lemons

Thanks for the info. Good to hear about the 88G13HP crosses. Been interested in those for a while. Anybody run his Lemon G x 88 G13?

That’s locked and loaded for my next run.

First pic is another ogkb x pu. Only phenol showing this sharp leaf trait. Any idea where that could’ve come from?
548C4695 DE82 48E9 9070 E5746069CBE1

Second is the tent all potted up. Will be hanging a 400w tomorrow to veg, the t5 will keep alive just fine for another night.

62465D7F 2FE8 42E8 B33A D857D684DF8C

25EC470F C081 49CC 8327 47156EEC7754
lemons

lemons

Is anyone still running any Appalachia crosses? Wish I could get my hands on some. I saw one popular vendor has mountain temple, if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic I’d get it.

hillbil

hillbil

I’ve got 1 Wolfpack in very early flower, looks healthy, more later. A freebie from last GLG BOGO.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Is anyone still running any Appalachia crosses? Wish I could get my hands on some. I saw one popular vendor has mountain temple, if we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic I’d get it.

I just finished some Silver Mountains (Super Silver Haze x Appalachia), I’ll post pics here at some point. Got some Appalachia Super Skunk beans on the way as we speak. Some Prayer Tower (Lemon Thai x Appalachia) and Sunshine Daydream (Bubbashine x Appalachia) beans in the fridge.... There’s all kinds of Appalachia crosses for sale at various seed banks. Scoop up those Mountain Temples, I grew those a few years back and they were fucking great. Grow log is somewhere here at the farm, all you gotta do is look.

shaganja

shaganja

didnt run it, but got to smoke prayer tower sativa. its sooo good!! definitly my favorite bodhi strain! its so happy up head, potent, but not overpowering. and its a pretty light colored flower too!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Been chopping plants the past week, here are some of them:

Silver Mountain #2, chopped at day 67:
Silver Mountain 2 day 67 chop

Silver Mountain 2 day 67 chop6

Silver Mountain #4, chopped on day 58, just because her branches were flopping all over the place and snapping and I couldn't go and get any stakes because of this fucking flu:
Silver Mountain 4 day 58 chop

Silver Mountain 4 day 58 chop2

Silver Mountain #5, chopped on day 67:
Silver Mountain 5 day 67 chop

Silver Moutain 5 day 67 chop7

I had two Larry Lotuses, but I forgot to take pictures of the one I chopped on day 61, only got pics of this one, chopped on day 63:
Larry Lotus 1 day 63 chop

Larry Lotus 1 day 63 chop6

Those two Larry Lotuses I grew this round were COMPLETELY different from the Larry Lotuses I grew a few years back, even though they were from the same pack of seeds. These two leaned way more to the Larry side of the cross, whereas the Larrys I grew a few years ago seemed to lean Snow Lotus. They were much, much taller than the most recent ones and kind of flopped around like that Silver Mountain #4 did. However, they also yielded a lot better than these two most recent LL's. Whatever.... Not too worried about it, just an observation.

Okay, also had two Smart Move females and you guys, if you get a chance, pick up a pack of these. I was very impressed with them. They're hanging and drying now, so obviously how it smokes will be the final determining factor, but I really liked everything else about these plants. I forgot to take pics of the Smart Move #1, chopped her on the same day as the day 61 Larry, but she grew pretty similar to how you would expect a hybrid of Apollo 11 and Lemon Thai to grow. However, the other Smart Move I got, the #3, seemed to lean waaaayyyyyy to the OMG side of the hybrid. Barely stretched at all and threw out these big, fat, chunky flowers that I really love. Very different from the weed I usually grow. Chopped her on day 63, probably gonna take forever to dry, but I can't wait to blaze her.

Smart Move #3:
Genius ThaiOMG 3 day 63 chop

Genius ThaiOMG 3 day 63 chop2

Genius ThaiOMG 3 day 63 chop3
Genius ThaiOMG 3 day 63 chop7

Minitiger

Minitiger

Here's that tester Golden Triangle/88G13HP I grew. It SUCKS that I only got one female from the eight seeds I planted, because this weed seems like it's gonna be pretty, pretty, pretty good.....

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop1

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop2
Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop4

Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop5
Golden Triangle88G13HP day 60 chop6

I had a serious fungus gnat issue that would just not go away, which is why the plant's looking so rough. I think it affected the yield, too. Having said that, I would not be unhappy if I actually paid for these beans (well, except for the fact that I only got one female...). Nugs are super-rock-hard and smell very OG-ish. Insanely sticky. Resin production on this plant was unreal. I trimmed and jarred her last night and my scissors got all gunked up, big time. Can't wait to blaze this one....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Blazed some of that tester Golden Triangle/GHash last night. Pre-cure, it’s already awesome. Very, very tasty. Men’s cologne and pine. I love that flavor. Really good high, too. Very happy and smile-y, not edgy at all. I’m really looking forward to checking it out after it’s been in jars for a couple three weeks. If Bodhi releases this cross (and I’ve already suggested to him that he should), y’all should definitely grab some of those beans. Real good weed.

Also blazed some of that Smart Move, the one that grew like a hybrid of Apollo 11 and Lemon Thai that I didn’t get pics of. I’m thinking it might be my “holy grail.” Seriously, it was that full-on “eyes at half mast with a permagrin on your face”-type shit. Long-lasting high, too. Didn’t make me sleepy at all. Didn’t necessarily motivate me, either. It was just a happy, “glad to be here” kind of high that I’ve been looking for for a while. I’m about to trim and jar it this morning, really looking forward to it after it’s gotten a decent cure..... Those beans were sent to me as testers, but apparently Bodhi’s already released them. I say grab them while you can.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Blazed some of that tester Golden Triangle/GHash last night. Pre-cure, it’s already awesome. Very, very tasty. Men’s cologne and pine. I love that flavor. Really good high, too. Very happy and smile-y, not edgy at all. I’m really looking forward to checking it out after it’s been in jars for a couple three weeks. If Bodhi releases this cross (and I’ve already suggested to him that he should), y’all should definitely grab some of those beans. Real good weed.

Also blazed some of that Smart Move, the one that grew like a hybrid of Apollo 11 and Lemon Thai that I didn’t get pics of. I’m thinking it might be my “holy grail.” Seriously, it was that full-on “eyes at half mast with a permagrin on your face”-type shit. Long-lasting high, too. Didn’t make me sleepy at all. Didn’t necessarily motivate me, either. It was just a happy, “glad to be here” kind of high that I’ve been looking for for a while. I’m about to trim and jar it this morning, really looking forward to it after it’s gotten a decent cure..... Those beans were sent to me as testers, but apparently Bodhi’s already released them. I say grab them while you can.
Thanks for the report! They both sound great.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thanks for the report! They both sound great.

Yeah, I’m getting ready to trim and jar that one Smart Move now, the one that leaned Apollo 11/Lemon Thai. Asked my girlfriend to smell it in the paper bag and give me her opinion and she said,”Oranges.” And she’s right. I was thinking rotting tropical fruit, but she is so right. Shit smells very orange-y. I’m stoked. Nothing like having a little (or a lot) of orange-flavored weed for the summertime....

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Appollo x headband a few weeks in
Screenshot 20200414 002245 Gallery
Screenshot 20200414 002307 Gallery

Managed to scrape a few ancient og f2 from a friend of a friend but only got one female.its looking and smelling decent so far although its leaves are starting to lighten prematurely and it's going to take a few weeks to darken the leaves a bit. It's the hlg 550 I think.even turned down to the lowest output it's still really fucking powerful
Screenshot 20200413 160325 Gallery

I hope everyone's staying safe.my minds busting with all this bullshit.i have underlying health issues that make me susceptible to the virus which is stressing me out.on the bright side I got a nice cannagar mold and even with just weed wrapped with skins they'r nice n tastey.you just have to be carefull not to pack em too tight or it's murder trying to get a decent draw but when you get it just right it smokes nice and lasts for ages.the mould was less than £20 off etsy which is a great price for a mould.money well spent.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, @Mr Bee I know you’re holding on tight to those Cali O beans we discussed. If orange-smelling and -flavored weed is what you’re looking for, you may want to check out those Smart Move beans. Both phenos I got reek of orange/tangerine, which I didn’t anticipate at all. Even while they were growing, they really smelled more like typical Apollo 11. But after a week-long dry..... I still can’t get the taste out of my mouth and I trimmed the last one two days ago. Stank like artificial tangerine. Good thing I like oranges haha. Hope the flavor doesn’t change once they’ve cured for a few weeks.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Man, @Mr Bee I know you’re holding on tight to those Cali O beans we discussed. If orange-smelling and -flavored weed is what you’re looking for, you may want to check out those Smart Move beans. Both phenos I got reek of orange/tangerine, which I didn’t anticipate at all. Even while they were growing, they really smelled more like typical Apollo 11. But after a week-long dry..... I still can’t get the taste out of my mouth and I trimmed the last one two days ago. Stank like artificial tangerine. Good thing I like oranges haha. Hope the flavor doesn’t change once they’ve cured for a few weeks.
I will check those out Minitiger.

Top Bottom