Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Scored a pack of red eye Jedi, pure Hashplant and master Hashplant. The black triangle was sold out so I got a couple packs of purple triangle and a pack of sun ra as freebies.

I was interested in the landraces but didn’t see them. I still have a pack of the bushmans herbaria from last year.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Scored a pack of red eye Jedi, pure Hashplant and master Hashplant. The black triangle was sold out so I got a couple packs of purple triangle and a pack of sun ra as freebies.

I was interested in the landraces but didn’t see them. I still have a pack of the bushmans herbaria from last year.
By landrace do you mean the supernatural selections? There are still some out there. Dread Bread, Soar, Cherry Queen.......

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Nah I’ve got a bunch of the supernatural selections stuff. I try to scoop up the nierika seed trust stuff at every drop. I’m starting to get quite the collection built up of landraces from bhodi and a few others.

hydrostoreemployee

hydrostoreemployee

Yeah, I moved over there last summer. I don’t really dig the farm too much anymore. And you’re right, I’m definitely all over the Bodhi thread. And a lot of other threads, too haha.

@Mr Bee What’s up, dude?!? Long time. Good to see you around. How’s everything going? And I know Bodhi hasn’t ever posted on this thread, I was talking about the farm in general. That’s one of the reasons I moved over to OG. Too many people here asking questions like,”How can I get a hold of Bodhi???” haha...
minitiger... hey bro im about to go on a bodhi hunt, wondering if youve grown out any
devils hashplant
imperial hashplant
ssh x ssdd
dla 4
black triangle x purple wookie
rajasthani x kashmir
herbaria south africa
eternal sunshine
hashplant 1
purple northern lights #2
SOAR
Purple Pakistani Chitral

i tried pming you but it wouldnt work.... thanks man

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

So I was showing a friend my experiment, a plant I put outside on Labor Day, for shits and giggles, 3 gal pot, retail available soil, just let rain and nature do its thing. My boy was like, what is that shwag, and was actually laughing at my girl and her pitiful state. You know the type, he is a weed snob for sure, still my boy, but you know what I mean.

SG1

I was like You got to be kidding me, she was thrown out to the wild, given over to the ravages of nature, given no attention at all, cept for a drink of water, this girl is my keeper/breeder. You might want to take a closer look, nephew.

SG2
SG3

Got to say thanks to Mr. Bodhi for sharing such great genetics. This Strawberry Goji is so top notch. Already F2'd. Getting ready to BX into this one and then take it to F3. This one though, will always be around. Great flavor, nose, and mood enhancer, pink jolly rancher gas.

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Right on brother. Got a landrace sativa outside now and in zone 5B already snowed here a few nights she still going strong.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Right on brother. Got a landrace sativa outside now and in zone 5B already snowed here a few nights she still going strong.
Mine is already really flavorful I hope the cold temps will enhance that. She coming down next week. Should be ready to test drive Christmas and New Years eve!

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

New project. Boring lights just flipped pictures.
I like Lemon Wookie V2. Its killer smoke and has a strong lemon pledge smell and taste. Not lemon pinesol, but lemon pledge. I had also made Cherry Queen F2's and brushed some LW (Lemon Wookie V2) branches for shits and giggles. The Cherry Queen was such a beast I was hoping to bring some of that to the LW. No real direction really, experimentation. Sometimes throwing odd cuts in with making F2"s can give some real winners using things you would never usually think to blend. Anyway just a peek, one of these LW, not the LW x CQ, will be used in another project as a theory test in limonene and orange but that's another thread for another day. That is if they don't all come up male.
TRIO

I have 4 LW going and the one LW x CQ. The LW are very uniform 3 looking the same and 1 that is subtly different. The 2 in front are the LW and one can see the difference between these two. The left plant having the wider leaf compared to the one on the right. As well as the smallest fingers on each leaves pointing back towards the main stem on the left plant as the ones on the right plant pointing to the sides or flat. Having seen a few of the wookie crosses I think this is something it passes along in morphology. Could be wrong. The LW x CQ is rather obvious in the background LoL. Disclaimer: the LW x CQ is a week ahead of the LW in flower, but still a beast compared to the other two.

LW1
LW1

LW1leaf

LW2
LW2

LW2leaf

LW x CQ
LWCQ

LWCQleaf

Nothing REALLY interesting yet. Any males will be culled. Looking for that limonene lady only.

hillbil

hillbil

The Lemon G really carries the lemon through in the crosses like Lemon Hashplant v2, Lemon Wookie v2 and Lemon Lotus.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I like the LemonG cross for sure. Wish I had got lucky enough to get the Lemon Lotus. Big fan of the Snow Lotus as well.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

This should really be in a grow journal. I apologize. Last post on this till they done, with bud shots. These are from the Lemon Wookie photo's above. Ended up with 2 males, a female, and one waiting to show sex. This is what I believe to be the Wookie(#15) leaner double serration on leaves.

Fat leaf male, from above
LW1male

Thin leaf female
LW3female

Second male from above. Fat leaf, no double serration.
LW2male

And for comparison a heat stressed Wookie Orgasm male.
WO1male

So to me this seems a marker for the Wookie male used in the F1 crosses from Bodhi, with it showing up in two different strains (Lemon Wookie and Wookie Orgasm). Could be wrong, not the first time nor the last. Yet, as one sees it with frequency in the crosses, a pattern starts to immerge. If the theory is correct, it would be easy to make selections based on that, for furthering a line in a given direction. Towards the mother or father of the F1 or towards the hybrid of the two (thin leaf double serration, fat leaf no double serration) assuming it carries over to F2 and beyond generations. Mr. B knows for sure though, he has both mother and father. As for me, more trial and error, just need to pop more seeds.

Costa420

Costa420

I harvested a Yeti OG (Loompa's Headband) female a couple of weeks ago and I have some pure '88 G-13/HP ladies in flower right now, as well as cuttings and a stud in veg. I am intrigued to see how the Lazy Lightnings turn out for you. I wish you well with them! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
How did that loompa turn out

C

Christos1974

This ones for all the fans of anything Bodhi.from goji to aruba to testers.if your running anything Bodhi atall let us know.even if its a strain from another breeder thats got a Bodhi strain in its lineage,all are welcome.
so to start off i got 1pack of sunshine daydream and 1pack of goji og with 5 synergy as a freebie.i had heard nothing but great things on Bodhi seeds,and wen i say nothing i mean NOTHING!i trawled every grow diary and post pertaining to Bodhi seeds before i bought them and i never seen ONE bad word said about him or his genetics apart from dudes who were gutted because they couldnt get theyr hands on one Bodhi strain or another,which doesnt count as a word against his genetics.its the opposite infact.
anyway i got my seeds.now,i dont have a lot of grow space and iv always got plants running so i didnt soak the whole packs.i got an extra bean in both my ssdd & goji packs giving me 12of each.so i soaked 7of each and the 5synergy.5goji & 5ssdd sprouted and4synergy.so i put them in organic seedling soil for the first 2weeks then put into a mix of canna pro+ and house and garden batmix.they wer under375w of blue cfl,s all through veg and there wer no problems atall.after around7weeks they showed sex.from 5sunny d i got 1female.from 4synergy i got 3fems,and from5 goji og...all males!?ouch.i had been so looking forward to them so i popped the last5goji and they all popped no probs.i put them into rockwool and made 5 small swc "shallow water culture".(i just made that up.lol.)in 16oz solo cups with a small airstone in each cup.now i was only putting them into the swc for a few weeks to give them a better shot at caching up to the sunny d & synergy which were looking good.after about4weeks in the swc the goji had caught up with the other two strains not bad,although they wer still a good bit smaller,so i carefully and gently pulled the roots back through the net pot with minimum amount of damage to the roots.so they were put into the same mix as the other strains and they liked it well enough.i left the sunny d and 3synergy in veg for a good bit longer so i could get them bigger and train the branches a bit more.i was expecting a few more females than i got so i have to veg them a bit longer to make up for the m/f ratio.that more or less brings me to now.iv just taken cuts from the sunny d and synergy,s and im just waiting for the goji,s to show theyr sex then i will take cuts of any females(please ganja god,just one good goji fem will do!)train & veg them a bit longer then put them into flower.im just waiting for space in my flower room to put the sunny d & synergy into bloom.now these plants are some of the most vigorous,strong growing plants iv had and iv had plenty.one of the synergy phenos inparticular.im going to make some f2seeds with the best goji and sunny d males.i,ll have plenty off goji males to choose from.im so looking forward to flowering these out,i just hope i have good phenos.i will post some pics soon.if anyone has any pics or experience with Bodhi seeds post up your pics and tell us about your experiences or if you want any info about bodhi seeds or have any info about bodhi seeds,feel free to post whatever you want aslong as its linked to Bodhi seeds.i hope this thread will be as popular as the strains and i hope it becomes a good source of info.there are Bodhi threads on other forums but the cats at thc farmer are my weed family and i would rather talk with the great poeple who frequent the farm.cheers.
That's good to know about Bodhi seeds,I'll definitely check them out. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom