I just thought wookie might be a yeti.

Yeti
Upload 2015 8 12 10 40 19

Vs

Wookie
star-wars-chewbacca-wookie-alien-battle.jpg

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

@happy b little off topic but for the longest time until yesterday I thought ur avatar was a roasted turkey and upon further inspection realized it was a snake..holy hell brother what am I doing lol

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Also just wanted to let everyone know the info I could find is that the big buddy lavendar used was a very lavendar distinct pheno from soma..apparently the lavendar #10..idk just figured I'd pass along the info I could dig up..peace

Limonene

Limonene

Happy days boys!
My testers from Bodhi arrived today, 3 packs all apollo 11 dads - headband, cali o and lemon diesel..
well chuffed. Also i mentioned to mrs B that i had a problem with a pack of ancient og and she also sent me a free pack of goji AND skylotus to make up for it! People who work like this restore my faith in humanity!! Time to get soaking...

H

happy b

Happy days boys!
My testers from Bodhi arrived today, 3 packs all apollo 11 dads - headband, cali o and lemon diesel..
well chuffed. Also i mentioned to mrs B that i had a problem with a pack of ancient og and she also sent me a free pack of goji AND skylotus to make up for it! People who work like this restore my faith in humanity!! Time to get soaking...
Those cali o x apollo will be awesome.they were one of the ones i chose as a back up but i got 2 of my top 3 choices so no complaints from me.
is this a different round of testers from the ones i got a few months back?

Latest posts

Top Bottom