Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Those cali o x apollo will be awesome.they were one of the ones i chose as a back up but i got 2 of my top 3 choices so no complaints from me.
is this a different round of testers from the ones i got a few months back?
Im not sure bud, this was from a list posted on another forum maybe 6 weeks ago. I agree i reckon the cali O and headband could be pretty sexy...

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

This week's update..rly loving this girl outside..wish I wound have taken some cuts..oh well I spose..I got more to rifle through

H

happy b

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I've done the cut from flowering as well and they seem to root pretty good but I've cleaned the bottoms up pretty good and not sure if I would have any suitable candidates. .

any idea y u might think she is starting to throw 3 leaves at the top? Genetic maybe? Just normal flowering behavior?

H

happy b

Its called tri whorled i beleive.its genetic.nothing to worry about.infact i saw a thread a while back,cant remember whos,called "breeding for whorles" were they were actually breeding FOR that trait.i mean if a plant has tri whorles all over thats an extra nug on every node right?wether its more or just the same spread over 3 nugs instead of 2 is something ther can be no way of knowing.

C

CANNAbal93

Red eye jedi #4 on the left and #7 on the right. #7 is the one with the floral scents. She was also quite purple and had hella branching.
20150816 0005151

Some nug shots of #7
20150816 0006521

20150816 000905 11

And a shot of #4
20150816 001039 11

Will post some dry nug shots and a smoke report in 2 weeks.

H

happy b

C

CANNAbal93

Great job.wats the lineage on em skywalker x deadly g?
Yup, and I gotta say after growing my 2 tester packs with the 88g13/hp as the male for both of them that he is a stud. I ended up liking every plant that came from those seeds, some less favorable but nothing that I didnt want to smoke and that has happened before, g13 labs blue og being a good example.

H

happy b

Its funny you say that about blue og by g13 labs being rubbish as flyinj says his was good.its just about phenos isnt it.thats how i gauge weather a seed cos any good by the number of GOOD phenos.i was sick of hearing hype on certain strains to then go get the strain and every pheno is piss except one (if your lucky) which turns out a quality you enjoy smoking.while the rest are totally inferior.you dont get that with Bodhi beans.atleast i never have yet.
i have a skywalker cross(not bodhi) called animal walker sw og x animal mints i also have some bubba x 88g13hp from hazeman and i was supposed to be getting some ghash beans off the man himself.he pmd me and offered em and i obviously says yes but he must have forgot about me.lol.shit happens.im sure ndn is a busy guy and im not the type to keep chasing them up.whats for me wont go past me.

Top Bottom