Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

If your really in need, I got 4 packs......

I have an american bulldog/mastiff puppy I just got. Love this frickin dog. Eats anything and everything. (had to get up while typing to pull my daughters shoe out of his mouth) Going to be a big dog, has one of the deepest barks I have ever heard.

Bro, that is a male plant, like you said. It looks like it's in full swing flower. Strange, chem's don't normally auto flower IME. Male plants are often the largest and healthiest plants in the garden. That is often how I "guess" what sex plants are before they show pre-flowers. The short squatty runt plant is almost always a female plant

Firstly, mastiffs are the shiiiiit... When I was growing up, our next-door neighbor had a full-on bull mastiff that was just a killer. One time, I watched it sniff out a opossum in some bushes in her backyard. I totally expected, like, some mad thrashing around and noises and shit, but instead, it figured out where it was, then darted into the bushes and just snapped the opossum's neck in an instant. Silently, too. One of the coolest and scariest things I've ever seen haha.

It also killed one of my cats, which wasn't as cool haha.

Re: the "auto-flowering" Clusterfunk: Yeah, I can't figure it out. The CF#2 is doing the same thing, which is why I removed both from the tent. I'm assuming it's maybe a light leak somewhere? Maybe? Or perhaps they just don't like cooler temps (again, during lights-off, it's been getting down into the mid- to low-sixties). The CF#3 looks all good, though. Big-ass leaves, very dark green, nothing looks weird about it. In fact, aside from the "auto-flowering" thing, the CF's have impressed me so much that I'm thinking about getting another pack.

Also, I know that males tend to be the largest and "healthiest" initially, which is why the Goldstar #2 is worrying me haha. That shit is just ridiculous. Massive leaves and almost as tall as the Apollos and has the most gorgeous purplish, almost eggplant colored leaves. But so far, it (and the other fourteen plants) are throwing female pre-flowers. I had the GStar #2 near the intake for a few days and thought maybe it was developing that color because it was closest to the intake, so just for shits and giggles I put it in the opposite side of the tent, but it's still looking that way. Super-beautiful. I really hope it's a female. Like I said, I have the next three days off, so I'm gonna bust out my girl's digital camera and take some proper pics to see what y'all think.

Anyway....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

My dog is only 7 months, but he has a really genital mouth. He likes to grab the chickens, and run around with them when he is in a playful mood. Same with the cats. The cats hate it when he pounces and licks them to death. Gosh I love dogs, my life would be incomplete without them.

Minitiger

Minitiger

My dog is only 7 months, but he has a really genital mouth. He likes to grab the chickens, and run around with them when he is in a playful mood. Same with the cats. The cats hate it when he pounces and licks them to death. Gosh I love dogs, my life would be incomplete without them.

Genital mouth? What? Like a dick for a tongue?

Sorry, had to do it, but I won't be going there anymore. Let's keep this thread mature haha.

That is fucking awesome, though. Hilarious. I'd love to see a dog gently carrying around a chicken in its mouth, running around the yard. Too funny.

Minitiger

Minitiger

@happy b Whats your germ rate with these seeds

Thanks for getting us back on track haha.

Can't speak for @happy b but I've had 100% germ rate with mine. Granted, that's only twenty seeds, four different strains (18 indoors six weeks ago or so and 2 outdoors last summer), planted directly into Cootz soil mix.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thanks for getting us back on track haha.

Can't speak for @happy b but I've had 100% germ rate with mine. Granted, that's only twenty seeds, four different strains (18 indoors six weeks ago or so and 2 outdoors last summer), planted directly into Cootz soil mix.
Id like to know what germ rates people have with bodhi

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Last season, I popped about 200 bodhi seeds. I had really bad germ rates on one strain, 4/28. The remaining seeds germinated at a rate of 95% or higher. I think I only lost two other beans. The 4/28 was a private stock release, and were old seeds. Bodhi made it right, and offered me a replacement.

Genital mouth? What? Like a dick for a tongue?

Sorry, had to do it, but I won't be going there anymore. Let's keep this thread mature haha.

That is fucking awesome, though. Hilarious. I'd love to see a dog gently carrying around a chicken in its mouth, running around the yard. Too funny.

O dear......lol. Gentle, not genital.........Should really double check my posts more often.......

Minitiger

Minitiger

Also @Bulldog11 I meant to chime in re: the Snowlotus male dominating every cross. I agree. I've sampled three different Snowlotus crosses (Goji, White Lotus and Green Lotus) and structurally and flavor-wise, they all seemed the same. The effects were different (wasn't a fan of the White Lotus, but I seem to have a different reaction to Indica-Dom strains than most people; too "racy" initially for some reason) but the buds themselves look pretty similar. They tasted very similar, too. The Goji and the White Lotus were grown by the same mother/daughter team, so that may have something to do with it (hardcore "peat moss" overtones)but the Green Lotus was similar in bud structure, too.

Having said that, I love Goji, no matter how it tastes or what the buds look like. I've tried two different phenos of Goji, grown by two different people, and both were amazing.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Id like to know what germ rates people have with bodhi

I think that it depends on how you germ them. I don't know shit, but I suspect that the best way to germ Bohi's seeds (and probably any seed, really) is directly into the medium you intend to grow them in. Fuck paper towels and all that, just stick 'em in whatever you're gonna grow them in.

Having said that, I know Bodhi breeds organically in soil, so if you're planning on growing his seeds another way, you may not have as much success. But seeing as how you have 1900 posts and 5000 "likes," I'm sure you already know this haha.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I agree. Get some good seedling soil, and pop the seeds directly in the soil. No reason to mess around with paper towels, and scratching up the seeds unless they are really old, then I recommend tissue culture anyways.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I agree. Get some good seedling soil, and pop the seeds directly in the soil. No reason to mess around with paper towels, and scratching up the seeds unless they are really old, then I recommend tissue culture anyways.

Just out of curiosity, what strain was it again that you had that 4/28 germination rate? I know I saw that somewhere a while back, but I can't remember offhand what hybrid that was...

KaliHydro619

KaliHydro619

Worrrrd. Strains?
I cracked the god head freebies I just plated the Angelica [ hells angel og x 88g13/hp] my citrus sap by Crockett popped too waiting for my jaws gears to pop planted same time as these but still just chillin

H

happy b

@Limonene i was thinkin about tryin to get something from strayfox a while back but iv only ever seen him vend in one place and i cant remember were it was.
the 2 packs of ssdd u have did u get em at glg or the same place u got the last pack u ran?

Limonene

Limonene

The 2 packs I have left were from glg. I ordered them about 4 months ago.
I'd happily share an order of strayfox beans with you. I have his email and he's recommended some strains to me.

Limonene

Limonene

Here's his list
new line up...50 a pack this week
care package..... old mother ghani-krush / fantasy island
samurai ......bubba kastu / yeti
cruz control ......tranquil elephantizer remix / peaceful warrior
green warrior....... starfighter f2 / yeti f3
carpe deim .....sunshine daydream(strays buttercut pheno) / fantasy island
daisy may...... cbd ..sunshine daydream buttercut / good med f2
temptation.... gg4 / fantasy island (tres dawg pheno)
stevie nicks..purple skirt / fantasy island (tres dawg pheno)
indy 500...tranquil elephantizer remix (deadly g pheno) / Kandahar indica limited

Latest posts

Top Bottom