Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

And at the vault......

Lions Milk, Kinky Temple, Lotus Larry, Bingo Pajama, Red Eye Jedi, Columbian Black, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Prayer Tower (Sativa), Super Snow Lotus, Jungle Spice, Chocolate Trip F2 open pollination, Tiger Mountain, Sunshine Daydream, Pineapple Hashplant, Nepali Temple, Blue Tara, Black Lotus, Apollo 11 Genius F4 open pollination, Golden Road, Buddha's Hand, Jahruba, Dream Temple, Godhead, Temple of Larry, The Fuzz, Space Cake, Clusterfunk, Mountain Temple, Jabba's Stash, Strange Brew, Moontang, Sky Lotus, Love Triangle, Prayer Tower (Indica), Kindness, Cherry Hashplant, Super Silver Temple, Solo's Stash, Dragonfruit, Pagoda, Elfinstone, Cheech Wizard, Hollyweed, Silver Mountain, Dream Lotus, Wish Mountain, Blockhead BX

75$ delivered to your door.

H

happy b

Not in the UK.theyr wantin an extra $25 for delivery but it would still work out about the same as the tude or cannazon if you bought 2packs.thats some list.pity im skint but IF I was getting 2 from that list id get (although im not sure of all the lineages)cheech wizard cherry or pineapple hashplant
@Bulldog11 do you know the lineages of these
hollyweed
godhead
jahruba
black lotus
jungle spice
golden road
bingo pyjama
moontang
redeye jedi
tiger mountain
any info would be appreciated.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Love Dawg at 44 Days . This is my favorite pheno so far, One other looks , smells promising as well.
P1270176
P1270181
P1270189
P1270244

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

hollyweed = Hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hashplant
godhead = Blockhead x Deadly G
jahruba = Jamaica x Aruba (I have asked several times for more info on this and nobody seems to know)
black lotus = uw hash plant x snow lotus (I think)
jungle spice = (congo(pine) x 88g13/hp
golden road = Pot of Gold x snow lotus
bingo pyjama = Kudra x Appalachia
moontang = SkunkVa x Snow Lotus
redeye jedi = Skywalker og x 88g13/hp
tiger mountain = Tiger Melon x Appalacia

The redeye jedi sounds like FIRE!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Very nice indeed dlove.which did you prefer love triangle or love dawg?did you try the golden triangle?
I havn't tried the Golden Triangle. Love Triangle is outstanding imo only a close second to the SSDD pheno I have. The Dawg is still in flower and I havnt tried it yet but the two phenos Im liking are similar to my Love Triangle keeper with that sour cherry funk smell.. About another 20 days on the Love Dawg I would think, maybe even 70 on this one.Just starting to throw "Dawg Tails".. . Id really like to see some more Love Triangle, never even seen another grow or bud shots if anyone has them??? A shot of Love Triangle
P1100040

Last edited:
H

happy b

hollyweed = Hollywood pure kush x 88g13/hashplant
godhead = Blockhead x Deadly G
jahruba = Jamaica x Aruba (I have asked several times for more info on this and nobody seems to know)
black lotus = uw hash plant x snow lotus (I think)
jungle spice = (congo(pine) x 88g13/hp
golden road = Pot of Gold x snow lotus
bingo pyjama = Kudra x Appalachia
moontang = SkunkVa x Snow Lotus
redeye jedi = Skywalker og x 88g13/hp
tiger mountain = Tiger Melon x Appalacia

The redeye jedi sounds like FIRE!
Golden road,i take it its flyin dutchmans pot o gold?i done that years back and loved it.a nice hashy taste.but if i had to choose two id go for
moontang and either black lotus or jungle spice or jaruba.
im busting to pop some of these urkle x old mama ghani and the rest of my ssdd beans as the pheno i got ,though solid and absoloutley PACKING with resin,the smoke was kinda bland.obviously not a great pheno.fingers crossed for a better one.one of these "butter" phenos would be awesome..i was hoping to get the tk x goldstar testers which wouldv been awesome.not got or tried a tk cross yet.might go for the love triangle...

H

happy b

I wanted Moonwalk but SVOC is out of it so I ordered Sunshine Daydream instead with Starflight , Pagoda or MT Temple as a sub
Starflight & moonwalk,iv never heard of.whats the lineage on thoseGD
about to up pot 7 of the original release of cluster funks with the JB cut.. heading for flower shortly
Cluster funks will be awesome.i was hoping to get it but didnt get round to it.hope to see you post some pics of em when theyr done shamus

dlovejah

dlovejah

Thanks brotha.. Yah I topped once at the 4th or 5th Node. This plant keeps packing it on . I would guess 66-70 on flowering time. Yield does look good, and Iv'e had a slew of low yielding plants from seed lately, this is a nice change for sure. Just hope that potency is there... Well fingers crossed in the home stretch now..Ill take some more pics as harvest approaches..d

Top Bottom