Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Ho ho that sounds good as iv got some yeti f3 on the go ATM.still in veg.really looking forward to them.i would love to see an outdoor grown plant in a 400litre pot.how big would you expect (roughly)any of the strains you plan on useing will get in a 400l Pot?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

400l pot? THat would be only 104 gallons. I am growing in 1500L pots or 400 gallon plus. Or two yards.

A plant that size with the right genetics (which is what I am going for) should yield minimum 5 lbs, up to 15 lbs. The size of the foot print of the plant gets to be about 25sq ft to about 100 sq ft. True Monsters.

The ones in the greenhouse I have to keep under 14 ft tall or so. My ridge vent is 17 ft high, but the heat accumulates at the top so it's best to leave some room for air. That is why I am putting my largest couple plants outside the greenhouse. No space restrictions, only rain I have to worry about.

215 User

215 User

Drought pause....

Blessed with rain & my girls appreciate it !

Medicine Buddha x Cheech Wizard #1 (Pakistani sativa x BSHB dom.) @ 4.2 weeks
MB xCW1  30 days

Medicine Buddha x Cheech Wizard #2 (Cheech Wizard dom.) @ 2.9 weeks
MB x CW2  20 days

Ancient O.G. x RFB F19 @ 34 days
Ancient OG x RFB F19  34 days

Sour Dawg x SSDD @ 19 days & 6+ toppings
Sour Dawg x SSDD  19 days

H

happy b

id assume svoc motz.bullfog says bodhi only did 20 packs of bm x nl
400l pot? THat would be only 104 gallons. I am growing in 1500L pots or 400 gallon plus. Or two yards.

A plant that size with the right genetics (which is what I am going for) should yield minimum 5 lbs, up to 15 lbs. The size of the foot print of the plant gets to be about 25sq ft to about 100 sq ft. True Monsters..
I meant 400gl.thats some plant your talking about.would a cutting in the same conditons yeild that way or is it better from seed?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Seed always dose better IMO. However a blue dream clone is nothing to mess with. Seeds are for vigor, and top quality seeds produce top quality bud with vigor. Clones grow ok, but the quality should be a guarantee.

@motz SVOC. They have a fantastic selection at the moment. However the Blue Moonshine x NL #5 Sativa pheno I haven't seen since I snagged two packs.

That is why I always try to snag at least two packs, glad I did. Never know when a breeder is going to loose his favorite male, then poof, no more.

H

happy b

Seed always dose better IMO. However a blue dream clone is nothing to mess with. Seeds are for vigor, and top quality seeds produce top quality bud with vigor.
i assumed all the biggest plants would have been grown from seed.a cutting doesnt have the big chunky tap root like a plant from seed does and as you say, seeds are more vigorous than the vast majority of cuttings.thanks BD,i was just curious if my thinking was right.and it was...for a change.lol

H

happy b

Seed always dose better IMO. However a blue dream clone is nothing to mess with. Seeds are for vigor, and top quality seeds produce top quality bud with vigor. Clones grow ok, but the quality should be a guarantee.

@motz SVOC. They have a fantastic selection at the moment. However the Blue Moonshine x NL #5 Sativa pheno I haven't seen since I snagged two packs.

That is why I always try to snag at least two packs, glad I did. Never know when a breeder is going to loose his favorite male, then poof, no more.
How do you check wat svoc have in stock bulldog?its an email address is thst right?

T

Tree Guru

Checking their handle @seedvaultofca on IG...its the best way to know whats in stock, latest drops, and whats coming. They operate on a first come (payment received), first serve basis, with the exception of limted pre orders...so if you see something you want, get your payment mailed via priority mail asap and your order will be in hand within a week!

H

happy b

Checking their handle @seedvaultofca on IG...its the best way to know whats in stock, latest drops, and whats coming. They operate on a first come (payment received), first serve basis, with the exception of limted pre orders...so if you see something you want, get your payment mailed via priority mail asap and your order will be in hand within a week!
I live in the uk so it would cost more and take longer.it would be worth it to get my hands on some of those good bodhi strains.do they do any promotions with bodhi gear?buy 2 get 1 free type stuff?i know they used to do that.

T

Tree Guru

I live in the uk so it would cost more and take longer.it would be worth it to get my hands on some of those good bodhi strains.do they do any promotions with bodhi gear?buy 2 get 1 free type stuff?i know they used to do that.

Promotions change from month to month, Bodhi is the most generous breeder ive seen when it comes to "freebies"...Ive made multiple single pack bodhi purchases from SVOC and received my order plus a full "bodhi" pack free...literally a buy 1 get 1 free deal. They just listed these coming down the pipeline next: Kalifornia (nepali og x 88g13/hp), Electric Cowboy (larry og x88g13/hp), Cowbell (GSC x 88g13/hp), A13 (gorilla arm x snow lotus) limited.

H

happy b

The gsc x deadly G and A13 sound good.iv already got some og nepali crosses.got og nepali x pineqeen and (im so stoked to have these babies) og nepali x goji f3 (basically a nepali og bx.kinda) testers.also got urkle x old mama ghani testers aswell.as soon as iv got room ill be poppin some of the og nepali x goji

H

happy b

Promotions change from month to month, Bodhi is the most generous breeder ive seen when it comes to "freebies"...Ive made multiple single pack bodhi purchases from SVOC and received my order plus a full "bodhi" pack free...literally a buy 1 get 1 free deal. They just listed these coming down the pipeline next: Kalifornia (nepali og x 88g13/hp), Electric Cowboy (larry og x88g13/hp), Cowbell (GSC x 88g13/hp), A13 (gorilla arm x snow lotus) limited.
Do u have to send cash and is it still $76 a pack?

T

Tree Guru

Do u have to send cash and is it still $76 a pack?

They accept any form of currency, blank money orders/ cashiers checks, and gift cards as payment. Bodhi Gear is $76 a pack, shipped priority mail here in the states. Being across the pond, it may be a few bucks extra. You can contact them at [email protected]

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Tree Guru Yup, your right on all acounts. I like to follow their feed on IG. They have some nice new breeders at SVOC, and more to come....

The best seed bank I have ever dealt with, and I have been buying seeds for a very long time. Best breeders at the bank as well.

P

pomodoro

Great Thread! I popped Goji OG and Super Snow Lotus. I have about 50 Bodhi strains here in the vault. Lots of Snow Lotus and Appalachia crosses and many interesting landrace.

H

happy b

Great Thread! I popped Goji OG and Super Snow Lotus. I have about 50 Bodhi strains here in the vault. Lots of Snow Lotus and Appalachia crosses and many interesting landrace.
Then welcome to the bodhi thread and get postin your results.always glad to have another bodhi fan on board.

Top Bottom