Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

Those others sound as if they'd be killer. These were testers also?
The goji is one of your favorites, hoping it turns out swell for ya.
OMG, one of yours?
I figured it was sarcasism, Scotland is well known for the sogs. So does Scotland have moss and decaying wood all over?
What would your termite population be like?

H

happy b

Those others sound as if they'd be killer. These were testers also?
The goji is one of your favorites, hoping it turns out swell for ya.
OMG, one of yours?
I figured it was sarcasism, Scotland is well known for the sogs. So does Scotland have moss and decaying wood all over?
What would your termite population be like?
Haha wee dont get termites just ants.theres no extreme animals really.except the haggis of course.lol.no seriously our biggest natural predator is a fox but wee also have scottish wild cats(it just looks like a normal cat but they have a specific look.certain things that they always have that normal cats dont.but theyr very rare because theyv been breeding with normal cats making pure wild cats almost extinct but no yet.we also have pine martins but they too are rare.our biggest bird is a mute swan.all kinda tame compared to the cougars and bears and snakes and alligators and shit the states has.
omg is bodhis old mama ghani.theyr testers as is the nepali og x goji.
and yeah motz i REALLY looking forward to them.defo gonni f2 em if theyr as good as i expect em to be.this is the nepali og cut is the one bodhi says in the goji description changed hands for 20000 back in the 2000,s.
i think this cross is his attempt to try and give more of a nepali og in seed form.it may not pass the testers stage as many dont but i dont see why these nepali x goji wouldnt.he,s putting the nepali og to good use and with it giving such good offspring why not?

215 User

215 User

Jabbawocky female...
(Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel)
Jabbawocky female

Calixylon

Calixylon

Here's a solos stash cut that I have yet to run due to space. Been keeping em small and limited bytes until I get them in their final homes. Definetly is growing like an OG and throwing only 3 finger leaves, and quite viney. I can't wait to flower this girl

H

happy b

It does look og.i had heard the pure kush is fairly compact for an og.it could be a SL pheno?whatever way it leans it will no doubt be good.hows this round of testers going @scrapmapple ?
I just harvested those first 2 madness.just drying em now.
heres some pics of my testers.
urkle x omg
20150609 165925
nepali og x goji f3the wee one on the bottom left is the runt but im not one for culling out plants.
20150609 170525

H

happy b

Synergy at6 weeks bloom.
20150611 131826
the last time i flowered out this cut i flipped it at roughly the same size as this one with the same size pot ect except i didnt train it like i did this one and this trained ones gonni yeild way more.it just goes to show what a bit of training can do.

H

happy b

Iv just had a new member claim "in my experience with bodhi gear they look decent and smell decent but lack potencey.the fuzz was the only strain that..ect" i nearly fainted at such a ridiculously untrue statement!he obviously doesnt have much experience with bodhis gear atall!iv never heard ANYONE complain about the potencey of bodhis gear in any way EVER!and thats rare.
why do new members always feel the need to say "he shite,thats crap,that doesnt work..ect"? Do they think theyr impressing us when the make such foolish comments?has anyone else noticed that about alot of new members?i have.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Most new members are just smokers, they come and go. Pay attention to the growers. (as I am a new farmer, little contradiction, lol)

As for Bodhi gear...... A breeder like Bodhi only comes once in a great while. For me personally, about once every five years. There have been some major breeders in the game, but only a few actually use elite males, and put in the time breeding. Anybody can make seeds by matching female elites and creating S1's. On top of that, Bodhi is very good at what he does. He breeds his lines in the same direction I would go with his stock. If you have the privilege of growing out a pack of seeds that Bodhi has worked, you know it's going to be dank. It's almost to the point where I don't quite understand why so much of Bodhi's genetics come out better than the parents. I know he does extenstive testing on all his gear. That mixed with elite males and females, your going to get quality gear.

Now I sound like a seed breeder cheerleader...... O well....... Give credit where credit is due.

M

motz

Most "newbies" are taken advice from others and probably have no hands on of their own and are probably hearing stuff from others not so versed. Like strippin all the fannies off, might as well uproot''em at that point.
You're probably gonna see more of this as time goes on and regs loosen up more.
It's a lot like the titles that they give people on here, all you have to do is be able to read and return the gab, the more ya post the higher your title goes.
Most of these well known farmers would probably need instruction on how to dig a hole, let alone which end up?
I have seen it with my own eyes on here, people that are well versed"Well-Known Farmers" aren't the one on here asking stupid question that a "well-known farmer" should already know if you really belong with that title.
Give'em Hell you happy basterd.

SourDank

SourDank

Iv just had a new member claim "in my experience with bodhi gear they look decent and smell decent but lack potencey.the fuzz was the only strain that..ect" i nearly fainted at such a ridiculously untrue statement!he obviously doesnt have much experience with bodhis gear atall!iv never heard ANYONE complain about the potencey of bodhis gear in any way EVER!and thats rare.
why do new members always feel the need to say "he shite,thats crap,that doesnt work..ect"? Do they think theyr impressing us when the make such foolish comments?has anyone else noticed that about alot of new members?i have.
They clearly haven't grown more than maybe a female of his genetics, if any. Everything Bodhi touches turns to gold. The man is a cannabis genius, and he's the most kind hearted dude around. I'm a customer of his for life, wish we had more stand up guys like him around

Calixylon

Calixylon

The past couple months ive noticed alot of BS and what one would consider "trolling" dont understand why people smash on other folks, who clearly have added innumerable high quality strains to this community. I havent grown anything from Bhodi yet, waiting to flip my Solos Stash, but in the 10 years ive been lurking on Cannabis forums Bhodi Seeds have been a brand that consistently pushes out amazing genetics, and i have not seen Bhodi involved in any drama. His work speaks for itself, seriously cant wait till July 1st, becasue i get to flip all my Solos Stash.

I love playing devils advocate, and making people debate certain topics, but were all in this together, and all have the same goal. To try and grow the best medicine possible, that being said if something isnt up to quality, or the gear has unstable genetics it needs to be in the open. But if you decide to put someone on blast, and critisize the lifes work, you better have direct first hand experience and information, before you start running your mouth and hating on a breeder.

And first hand experience isnt hearsay from your friend, or you doing online research. Unless you have real proof, with pictures about Bhodis gear lacking potency shut up. Or show us the potency tests done on your Bhodi cuts, so we can see what you mean.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Maybe Bhodi is this massive faceless cannabis war machine, whos so powerful and influential he either censors and edits all the negative shit posted about his weak impotent strains, and or murders anyone who talks a lick of shit behind his back or to his face.

Or maybe he just breeds good cannabis and no one has shit to sayo_O

SourDank

SourDank

Gorilla Glue #4 x Wookie x9
Apollo 13(Gorilla Arm pheno) x Snow Lotus x10
this pic is about 7-10 days old, they're all vegging away happily :) I'll post an updated pic tomorrow when I get over there. Will have tons more Bodhi greatness with me soon

H

happy b

The gg4 x wookie and appollo x sl should be awesome.cali o x appollo was one of the testers i put in for but didnt get em.i bet they wouldv been some fruity dankness.

Top Bottom