Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

I'm really excited for those @happy b, I love the Apollo lines. Who would complain about a fast blooming sativa lol.

And I'm obviously really excited for the GG4 x Wookie, especially because I'm getting the GG4 next week so it'll be really fun to run em side by side

d420dool

d420dool

Goji og to this day is by far the best, most potent, great smelling, great tasting, absolute fuckin joy to grow plant I've ever done and I believe I've run about 15different lines of genetics from some other very reputable breeders as well and Gobi og just blew everything away, this was over 2 years ago I lost the seven phenols I had cloned. Yup, 7, and they were all unique to themselves and each one could be considered a keeper in many gardens. I still have people tell me that was the best they ever smoked, even old timers with good cannabis experience. Its funny to cuz the first time I ever got a pack from a profess breeder was 2 packs goji, best decision ever.

SourDank

SourDank

Goji og to this day is by far the best, most potent, great smelling, great tasting, absolute fuckin joy to grow plant I've ever done and I believe I've run about 15different lines of genetics from some other very reputable breeders as well and Gobi og just blew everything away, this was over 2 years ago I lost the seven phenols I had cloned. Yup, 7, and they were all unique to themselves and each one could be considered a keeper in many gardens. I still have people tell me that was the best they ever smoked, even old timers with good cannabis experience. Its funny to cuz the first time I ever got a pack from a profess breeder was 2 packs goji, best decision ever.
@Tnelz posts like this sure do make me excited to see what comes from these packs, and if this wasn't enough there is like 4-5 "elite" cuts of Gogi floating around... Bodhi is the man

kds710

kds710

This post made my morning. I've got 5 Goji OG females running atm, 1 from clone, 4 from seed and I've never been more impressed by a first round seed run. The three I put in together are already looking finished at less than 8 weeks

H

happy b

Iv just flipped some gg4 s1.looking
@Tnelz posts like this sure do make me excited to see what comes from these packs, and if this wasn't enough there is like 4-5 "elite" cuts of Gogi floating around... Bodhi is the man
Goji is my fav too but iv got some nepali og x goji f3 testers on just now so hoping for an even more intense earthy milky fuely og funk pheno.if thats even possible,which i doubt.we,ll soon see though.iv also got nepali og x pine queen testers on ice.dont have the room to pop any just now.
the nepali og x goji and urkle x omg seedlings are coming along fine.2 of the 5 nepali x goji didnt make it so theres only 3.i,ll pop the last 5 wen iv got space

This post made my morning. I've got 5 Goji OG females running atm, 1 from clone, 4 from seed and I've never been more impressed by a first round seed run. The three I put in together are already looking finished at less than 8 weeks
Pix pix pix!
Heres 2 goji i ran from seed.the smaller one on the right was a keeper.it was something else i tell you.the other one was excellent too but the smaller one was super intense.i lost it.bastard.
20150328 020430
20150405 194607
20150411 214800

G gnome

G gnome

Theyr fuckin dangerous bro.be carefull.not as dangerous as the 3 legged wild crested highland haggis.or the "haggi delecti" as its know to science.those cunts are extremely feirce.theyr absoloutley stunning too see them hunting in the wild though.
Lmao ... haggi delecti legendary. My family is 3 generations removed from Scotland and we're still warning our children about the 3 legged wild crested highland haggis.

G gnome

G gnome

Iv just flipped some gg4 s1.looking

Goji is my fav too but iv got some nepali og x goji f3 testers on just now so hoping for an even more intense earthy milky fuely og funk pheno.if thats even possible,which i doubt.we,ll soon see though.iv also got nepali og x pine queen testers on ice.dont have the room to pop any just now.
the nepali og x goji and urkle x omg seedlings are coming along fine.2 of the 5 nepali x goji didnt make it so theres only 3.i,ll pop the last 5 wen iv got space

Pix pix pix!
Heres 2 goji i ran from seed.the smaller one on the right was a keeper.it was something else i tell you.the other one was excellent too but the smaller one was super intense.i lost it.bastard.View attachment 516134 View attachment 516135 View attachment 516136
Man that looks good. Excellent structure on those. Nice full nugs too. Keep up the good work

greendiamond

greendiamond

I just put my Sunshine Daydream in the soil under the fluorescents where they will stay for a couple weeks before going outdoors.

H

happy b

Iv got a wee sunny d cut at 7weeks but i somehow burnt the shit out it but it was the only female i got from half a pack and it wasnt the greatest pheno but iv heard theres some cracking sunny d phenos to be had.im going to pop the rest of the pack when iv got space

J

jeff1962

I too had 6 nice phenos of goji out of 8 seeds popped..one pheno shines above them all with a real unique smell and powerfull buzz .that pheno is as good as ive grown and ive had some good smoke over the years

H

happy b

Seems like most people who grow out a pack of goji get pheno they consider one of the best theyv had.bodhi must get a buzz from that.
i would really love to try those ancient og.its called og but it doesnt actually have ANY ogk in it whatsoever as far as i know.it must just be an unrelated strain that exhibits og type characteristics.i wonder if bodhi lost that iranian landrace as theres no ancients to be had any were and iv not seen him use it in any other cross.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I can't wait to get my hands on the goji then I might be able to have some input on this thread lol some of the phenos sound delicious :)...I had a goji freebie from tude was a lovely stout broad plant nice smell too but it was a boy so had to put him down :(

H

happy b

I can't wait to get my hands on the goji then I might be able to have some input on this thread lol some of the phenos sound delicious :)...I had a goji freebie from tude was a lovely stout broad plant nice smell too but it was a boy so had to put him down :(
You couldv made some majic with that.exo x goji?im game.and anyway you should have goji today,no?

Top Bottom