Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I ain't got room for males mate if I had a bigger pad and a more private backyard then Yeh I'd have studs out the back lol some day mate some day

Not here yet bro shouldn't be much longer tho geez...got me pots n coco ready lol :)

H

happy b

I dont have a lot of room either infact i think iv got less room than you but i lke making beans now n again but its hard without a seperate room/chamber for the male.im planning on making a male iso chamber but iv been planning it for ages and iv still not got round to it.lol

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

My garden huge if only it were more private I think if have a few trees out back lol.....cheers man fairy just landed top man :) just gotta wait for the council bloke to finish repairing the boiler and I can pot the little beauties up...opened the Buxton bottleit stinks lol top man

H

happy b

Buy/Order MARIJUANA, kush, ACTAVIS, LEAN, PAINKILLERS

*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA

*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A

*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA

*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: Alegally at

Add us alternatively if you wish ....no bullshit please
only add if you need any of the above products. #legit #quick #save #discreet
hit me and order now at

(858) 375-6493
[email protected]
GET TO FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU DIRTY CUNT.

H

happy b

Buy/Order MARIJUANA, kush, ACTAVIS, LEAN, PAINKILLERS

*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA

*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A

*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA

*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: Alegally at

Add us alternatively if you wish ....no bullshit please
only add if you need any of the above products. #legit #quick #save #discreet
hit me and order now at

(858) 375-6493
[email protected]
EVERYONE TAKE A NOTE OF THIS IDIOTS GMAIL AND DO HIS FUCKING NUT RIGHT IN.BLOW UP HIS GMAIL WITH RANDOM BULLSHIT.

FUCK YOU LOWLIFE

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lool Yeh gotta be a scammer their everywhere these days Aint they trying to cash in on someone's illness its LOW.....doesn't look like any deaths mate they all look intact and healthy just still waiting for this plumber to fuck off lol he needs to hurry up let me tell thee

H

happy b

Lool Yeh gotta be a scammer their everywhere these days Aint they trying to cash in on someone's illness its LOW.....doesn't look like any deaths mate they all look intact and healthy just still waiting for this plumber to fuck off lol he needs to hurry up let me tell thee
Haha typical sods law bad timing.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Some Bodhi pics. Greenhouse pics are 4th week of flower or a little less.

Full greenhouse shot
Little greenhouse 6 16 15
Silver Mountain just filling in.
SSH
An outdoor full sun BM x NL Sativa pheno. Check out the purple legs on this girl. I have a handful going, and this was the only one with the purple stripes. I have a feeling she is going to be a beast. Beetle Juice pheno.

50YardLine

50YardLine

If I can find a male. Popped a pack of 14 and no males yet. One left to sex.

Looking at the parents, I was thinking it's possible these are fems. Even though they were not labeled fems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom