Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

If I can find a male. Popped a pack of 14 and no males yet. One left to sex.

Looking at the parents, I was thinking it's possible these are fems. Even though they were not labeled fems.
No bodhi doesnt do fems.theyr defo regs
so 13 of 14 are fem so far?unlikely the last will b a male as males usually show first.thsts some male fem ratio.what conditions wer they grown in?ie light spectrum,light cycle?

50YardLine

50YardLine

That's what I thought about Bodhi and fems, thanks for clearing that up Happy.

I popped the seeds indoors, until they filled my keg cups. Then strait outdoors in a greenhouse. On average, I would say this method produces 50-50 male and females. Just got lucky I guess? Either that, or females are attracted to awesome, and I got a surplus of awesome! lol.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

yeah after a couple fire ogs and this triangle dom cornbread i been puffin lately the goji definitely has that dirty foamy lemon cleaner chew taste hidin out in there with the potential for more yield imo. ive only nailed my goji once. where it was . im lettin em go 76-81 this time. ive got a few goin in week 4+ most fed n topped gojis ive run yet. very excited. many foot+ colas stackin. all against back wall are gojis!!!
bodhi fer pres!!!!

H

happy b

They look awesome @scrapmapple.all you js crosses i saw looked dynamite.im glad theyr all turning out really good.

H

happy b

Heres the Bodhi testers i cracked.5 x og nepali x goji f3 & 5 x urkle x old mama ghani.2 nep x goj & 1 urk x omg popped but died soon after.so got 3 nepali og x goji & 4 urkl x omg seedlings going.thinking about popping the rest of the nep x goji but not sure if i,ll have the room.here they are.
3nep x goji at the top 4xurkle x omg at the bottom.
20150620 112917
i also soaked 3 seed junky animal walker.they took ages but 2 popped and one of those was mega mutated.

H

happy b

Beautiful, Hap!
Check your PM's, BRo.
8 weeks and done on those?
I take em 9 motz.did u get some synergy? Im sure you said you did.ther was someone else trying to get em but couldnt find any instock any were.were did u get yours if you did indeed get some?

SourDank

SourDank

Who does those?wavegem?
303 seeds @happy b, I've ran straight Bio Diesel, Bio Chem, and Sasquatch V2. They're STINKY. I just did a run with about half being my Sasquatch clone and I've never had so much anxiety in my life. And I run 2 carbon filters. Safe to say there will never be more than 1 in there again if it's not December, January, February, or March.

It's got bag appeal to a fault, one of those bittersweet things. It's one of those clones where people will say it literally smells through jars, but exaggerate trying to make a point, well this one actually does. Never encountered anything like it, the resin is sticky to the point where when I trim with latex gloves on, take a shower and change all my clothes, obviously wash my hands a few times when goin to the bathroom, doin dishes, etc, and your hands still smell the next day.

I'm thinking about entering her in IC420 cup next year but to be honest, I dunno how comfortable I'd be about gettin the flowers there. We shall see.

H

happy b

303 seeds @happy b, I've ran straight Bio Diesel, Bio Chem, and Sasquatch V2. They're STINKY. I just did a run with about half being my Sasquatch clone and I've never had so much anxiety in my life. And I run 2 carbon filters. Safe to say there will never be more than 1 in there again if it's not December, January, February, or March.

It's got bag appeal to a fault, one of those bittersweet things. It's one of those clones where people will say it literally smells through jars, but exaggerate trying to make a point, well this one actually does. Never encountered anything like it, the resin is sticky to the point where when I trim with latex gloves on, take a shower and change all my clothes, obviously wash my hands a few times when goin to the bathroom, doin dishes, etc, and your hands still smell the next day.

I'm thinking about entering her in IC420 cup next year but to be honest, I dunno how comfortable I'd be about gettin the flowers there. We shall see.
And were are 303 seeds available? Arent they on tude?

SourDank

SourDank

So I'm about to purchase 4 packs of Bodhi to add to the collection, and of course I want 40 so I'm gonna ask some fellow Bodhi lovers for your guys opinion. Here are the options, pick your top 3 and if you don't mind explaining why that would be awesome. Also if you had a bad experience with any on the list I'd love to hear that as well. Here it goes.

1. Tree of Life
2. Super Silver Temple
3. Moontang
4. Sunshine Daydream
5. Pagoda
6. Apollo 11 G
7. Jahruba
8. Silver Mountain
9. Lions Milk
10. Heaven Mountain

Top Bottom