Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crocodile og

Checked my ATF f2s today. Seeds are forming yay!!!

Also did a small cross of ATF to my WiFi. Keen to get those ones cranking. The ATF should improve the WiFi bud structure and yield and the WiFi stretching the nodes out a little more for better light penetration. I shall call it WTF!!!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

IMO, MM is not the best. All he does is collect strains and cross them. I don't even think he tests the strains before releases. The reason I say that is the lack of descriptions and several males he used created dozens of hybrids with major hermi issues. Those lines were discontinued, but the public had to find out the hard way.

Plus, he is kind of a dick.

H

happy b

Checked my ATF f2s today. Seeds are forming yay!!!

Also did a small cross of ATF to my WiFi. Keen to get those ones cranking. The ATF should improve the WiFi bud structure and yield and the WiFi stretching the nodes out a little more for better light penetration. I shall call it WTF!!!
Hahaha WTF hilafious.
glad your ATF2 (did u see wat i did there?lol) or going good.how long have the been in bloom?its funny i was just thinkin last night "i wonder how crocs atf project is going".it mustv subconciously reminded you.either that or it was bulldogs post about his ATF that reminded us both.haha.

C

crocodile og

Me likey very much!!!

I was a little unsure if the pollen took actually. I've been battling some cyclamen mites that I've just diagnosed in the last couple of days. Had a phantom nute lockout I just couldn't diagnose untill I scoped my plants. Only a minor outbreak in that room and I've hit everything in veg and early flower with avid and azadirachtin. Hopefully I get it under control and back on track.

Planning on doing a whole 2 ft ATF for f2s if everything goes to plan. After that a S1/fem run and crossed to WiFi and possibly HSO blue dream.

Then in the future ATF x NL5 and ATF x Mothers milk. Yep you guessed it...Mother Fucker Og :p :D

Last edited:
H

happy b

Me likey very much!!!

I was a little unsure if the pollen took actually. I've been battling some cyclamen mites that I've just diagnosed in the last couple of days. Had a phantom nute lockout I just couldn't diagnose untill I scoped my plants. Only a minor outbreak in that room and I've hit everything in veg and early flower with avid and azadirachtin. Hopefully I get it under control and back on track.

Planning on doing a whole 2 ft ATF for f2s if everything goes to plan. After that a S1/fem run and crossed to WiFi and possibly HSO blue dream.

Then in the future ATF x NL5 and ATF x Mothers milk. Yep you guessed it...Mother Fucker Og :p :D
Didnt understand any of the top bit past you have mites.lol.
and now your just crossin strains that will have funny names.what about crossing it to the white?white fucker.or dirty white bud= dirty fucker?ohh heres a good one..dream beaver x atf beaver fucker!eh?beat that you fuckers.lol.

H

happy b

IMO, MM is not the best. All he does is collect strains and cross them. I don't even think he tests the strains before releases. The reason I say that is the lack of descriptions and several males he used created dozens of hybrids with major hermi issues. Those lines were discontinued, but the public had to find out the hard way.

Plus, he is kind of a dick.
He he he.

C

crocodile og

Basically cyclamen/broad mites are like tiny almost invisible venomous spider mites. Their saliva makes the affected plants look like they have been over nuted or have pH issues and buds just dud out. Hopefully you'll never have to deal with them.

H

happy b

Basically cyclamen/broad mites are like tiny almost invisible venomous spider mites. Their saliva makes the affected plants look like they have been over nuted or have pH issues and buds just dud out. Hopefully you'll never have to deal with them.
Fuck yeah fingers crossed.iv been lucky with pests.the worste iv had to deal with is fungus gnats.its probably due to the mild weather were i live thats saved me fro pest problems.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Bm x NL #5 sativa pheno. @bodhi seeds No need to comment, just wanted to get your attention on this beast. Great work here in this hybrid. She is 12' tall and just started to flower in the last couple days. That is a 400 gallon pot she is in, so I hope she has the power to finish strong. She is drinking 35 gallons a day, and the soil under the pot isn't very wet at all. I was thinking of bumping up the water to 40 gallons a day this week with temps in the 100's. Watered twice daily to keep things moist.
BM x NL5 Sativa pheno 7 26 15

W

Word

I finished the apollo 11 genius f4 open pollination. All of them cut at 49 days. I still can't believe the quality of the harvest at 7 weeks. 2 of the phenos I had were serious commercial keepers. I'm very pleased with each of ladies bodhi blessed me with. Out of the 8 ladies i had, 5 showed the zig zag growth pattern. All Super frosty. Some berry and pineapple funk some a bit cheesy and fruity. One of the 8 was noticeably different. Very tall, sturdy, straight branches with a sweet skunk and kinda urine like undertones. Fastest bud set. Big Spear shaped buds compared to the frosty lil nugs dotting the majority of the weak stemmed genius pheno. All were grown in 10 gal fabric pots with soil. Water and ewc/kelp/molasses tea only. Daytime temp 84 to 86 and nighttime temps 72. Humidity around 60% in bloom. Stretch was about .5x to 1x. Yield 1/3 gpw. Not disappointed but pleased to the utmost. I would definitely run again. 7 weeks people!!! Got to get the genius select now....lol I have 1st world problems.

william76

william76

I
I finished the apollo 11 genius f4 open pollination. All of them cut at 49 days. I still can't believe the quality of the harvest at 7 weeks. 2 of the phenos I had were serious commercial keepers. I'm very pleased with each of ladies bodhi blessed me with. Out of the 8 ladies i had, 5 showed the zig zag growth pattern. All Super frosty. Some berry and pineapple funk some a bit cheesy and fruity. One of the 8 was noticeably different. Very tall, sturdy, straight branches with a sweet skunk and kinda urine like undertones. Fastest bud set. Big Spear shaped buds compared to the frosty lil nugs dotting the majority of the weak stemmed genius pheno. All were grown in 10 gal fabric pots with soil. Water and ewc/kelp/molasses tea only. Daytime temp 84 to 86 and nighttime temps 72. Humidity around 60% in bloom. Stretch was about .5x to 1x. Yield 1/3 gpw. Not disappointed but pleased to the utmost. I would definitely run again. 7 weeks people!!! Got to get the genius select now....lol I have 1st world problems.
Isn't that the gorilla arm pheno?76

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Was wondering if anyone might b able to give a little info on the snow wookie..I currently have one outside, partial shade, put her into the ground with an equal mix of peat, ew castings, mushroom compost, topsoil and de..I Mainlined her indoors to eight tops..she is about 4 foot tall, looking very healthy and started showing proflowers about a week ago..I'm hoping she finishes by end of September..I'll try n get a pic up today or tonite

H

happy b

Get some pics on the go.appollps one i dont think iv seen grown.i know you did it @william76 but you very rareley post pics.

H

happy b

Was wondering if anyone might b able to give a little info on the snow wookie..I currently have one outside, partial shade, put her into the ground with an equal mix of peat, ew castings, mushroom compost, topsoil and de..I Mainlined her indoors to eight tops..she is about 4 foot tall, looking very healthy and started showing proflowers about a week ago..I'm hoping she finishes by end of September..I'll try n get a pic up today or tonite
Never heard of that one.sounds good though.

Top Bottom