Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

I have no clue about malawi but sensi star is an awesome strain.its been one of my top smokes of all time and my top dutch smoke.pungent as fuck and before i had ever had an og it was the most pungent strain i had ever had.the buds were a little leafy but the leaves were all coated in resin.
i think whichever way they goldstar f4 lean you,l enjoy em.

Yeah, I like Sensi Star, but not enough to buy seeds and grow it. Very curious to see how it combines with the Malawi male. I have to imagine that Bodhi wouldn't have gotten all the way to f4's if it wasn't amazing. Again, fingers fucking crossed haha.

H

happy b

Yeah, I like Sensi Star, but I wouldn't grow it. Very curious to see how it combines with the Malawi male. I have to imagine that Bodhi wouldn't have gotten all the way to f4's if it wasn't amazing. Again, fingers fucking crossed haha.
Of course!i,ll keep mine crossed for u too.u never know bodhi might have bread a malawi high & taste on a ss frame.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Of course!i,ll keep mine crossed for u too.u never know bodhi might have bread a malawi high & taste on a ss frame.

Not to be a nerd or anything (or to sound like I'm obsessing) but I remember Bodhi describing the seeds of the Big Sur Holy Weed he got as being "brilliantly bred towards the Big Sur Holy on an Indica frame." Or something like that haha.

I read too much, too often, I guess. But yeah, I remember him describing the BSHW that way, really hoping that that's what he did with the Goldstar f4's: Malawi high on a Sensi Star frame and finishing time.

william76

william76

I smell u lurkin somewere @william76.hows the nl going?
There finished pal,they were decent,medium odour,one similar to my cut and the other like sensis pic,no stinker yet,found a male and pollinated my cut,seeds dryin now,ill find what I'm lookin for in them,got a few so ill email u soon,6

H

happy b

There finished pal,they were decent,medium odour,one similar to my cut and the other like sensis pic,no stinker yet,found a male and pollinated my cut,seeds dryin now,ill find what I'm lookin for in them,got a few so ill email u soon,6
Iv got a cut of your nl going.think its 4 weeksish.kinda lemony.dead thin fingers for an indica.looks light its going to yeild decent.i may use it as a bit of cash cropper.not that i sell weed.just the odd wee bit.

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

More Cowbell and Sunshine Daydream, 5 for 5 of each so far!
IMAG0473
Blueberry Snow is on deck, with some Dream Beaver and Gogi OG coming soon!

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Thank you! I just checked out your test results the other day those are awesome as well. Do you have any suggestions on snow temple compared to Alaskan Snow, or should i maybe be looking into the Reeferman Nigerian x Afghani F2s.... I could also do some others... I'm so indecisive, but leaning towards the Snow Temple. Any input on any of the freebies from Great Lakes genetics would be much appreciated these are my first Bodhi runs

Calixylon

Calixylon

I popped 7 Cowbells last week, 100% germination rate, so far their doing well and seem to all be coming along the way they should, im really hoping i get a good cookie dominant female, that has a little better yield and structure, good luck, and good choice!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Thank you! I just checked out your test results the other day those are awesome as well. Do you have any suggestions on snow temple compared to Alaskan Snow, or should i maybe be looking into the Reeferman Nigerian x Afghani F2s.... I could also do some others... I'm so indecisive, but leaning towards the Snow Temple. Any input on any of the freebies from Great Lakes genetics would be much appreciated these are my first Bodhi runs

The Snow Temple is going to be sativa leaning, and should be fantastic. I have a soft spot for anything SSH, and SSH usually has dominate genetics in it's offspring. However the same can be said for the Snow Lotus. Should be a fun cross to grow, with tall vigorous, higher yielding plants.

The Alaskan Snow should be AWESOME. Another soft spot of mine is ATF. I haven't bred at all with the ATF's (yet) but I know the finished product of the ATF very well. Fantastic herb. These plants will be medium size, with moderate growth rates. Bag appeal second to none.

Forget Reeferman IMO. No ill will.

Can't speak too much on great lakes, I stick to SVOC for most of my seed purchases. However they have the same freebies it sounds like, and you got the best two. I love bodhi freebies, often better than what I pay for. That continues to happen with Bodhi, and NEVER has that happened before in over a decade with other breeder freebies.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I should mention the Snow Temple will have 9+ week flowering window. Most 10+ weeks. The Alaskan Snow should be a week or two sooner.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea i agree with Bodhi's freebies, it seems like he trys to give the special crosses out as freebies, so their isnt people buying multiple packs, giving as many people the chance to grow the strain as possible. I wanted Blockead, and scored Godhead Freebies (Blockhead x 88g13hp), those ATF looked so bomb as well. Heres 7 Cowbells (100% Germ) , 4 of the Charlie Sheen OG's, and a couple Black Belt Haze

Minitiger

Minitiger

IMG 0325

From back to front: five Apollo 11 Genius f4's, five Prayer Tower Sativa, five Goldstar f4's and three Clusterfunks (Clusterfunks were planted a week later than the others amd have already pretty much caught up to the other three strains). I know it's a shitty pic, but you can still see the variation in all of the plants. I'm okay with the fact that the Prayer Towers are kind of all over the place, just because they're f1's and all, but I'm pretty surprised that the Apollos and the Goldstars are showing such different growth rates/traits, considering the fact that they're f4's. The Apollos are a tangled mess of branches, which makes me leery, if only because if I recall correctly, Bodhi said that the branchier phenos were more C99-leaning and the short stocky ones were the Genius phenos. I was hoping to find an Apollo-leaning pheno.

The Goldtsars were all staying very short and compact, but then the number four started developing very wide internodes about a week ago. Gold star #5 has internodes so tight I can't even get in there to check for pre-flowers. Again, like the Apollos, it's just a massive tangled web of "branches." Suuuuper-tight internodes and growing every which way.

The Clusterfunks have actually been impressing me the most lately. At first, the CF#1 impressed me the most, then the number three looked best. Today the number two looks the best. Or something like that haha! Whatever. My point is, each day, one of the CF's seems to have a growth spurt and looks better than the other two.

One of the Goldstars and one of the Prayer Towers have developed very purple stems, but I'm chalking that up to environmental conditions rather than genetics. Temps have still been fluctuating dramatically in my tent and I still cant keep humidity levels high enough to make me feel comfortable. Two humidifiers outside the tent and a bucket of water with a towel hanging halfway out of it in the tent itself and humidity levels are still between 28 and 40 percent. Really annoying.

Fucking climate change. And SoCal weather, I guess. Just been too dry out here lately.

Still, the plants look healthy. Noticed a little nute burn on the the tips of a few of the plants, which is odd since I've only been watering them with straight RO water for the last week. I think I did something in the first week or so after they sprouted that fucked them up, because the Clusterfunks look the most healthy and they were planted a week later and didn't get "fed" with whatever I did to the other three strains when they first sprouted.

Anyway, topped all of them a couple hours ago. The plan is to let them get to sixty days, take cuttings and flower said cuttings out. Once I get those clones rooted, I'll start a proper grow report. Hope y'all pay attention and help me out, cuz I'm gonna need it haha.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Seriously, though, look at that pic. The Goldstars are the second row from the the front, #1-#5 left to right. Look at the difference between number four and number five. #4 is towering over #5. For f4's, there sure seems to be a lot of variation. Not complaining at all, just making observations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom