Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

How's the apollos coming along?the funny branched one?genius?76

If this question is directed at me, they're coming along great. Thriving, really, despite the less-than-ideal conditions they're growing in. Temps during lights on stay between 73 and 80 degrees, never higher, but during lights off, they're getting way too fucking low. Like, 63 degrees-type low. But they still look really good. They're the only strain that hasn't had at least one plant develop purple stems because of the colder temps (I'm assuming that all of the other plants have developed an inability to absorb K and/or P because of the super-low temps during lights off). They seem to just not give a fuck, chugging along, looking great. I mean, a little bizarre and branches all over the place, but still.... They look really good.

In an earlier post, I said that I may just flower these out and not take back-ups, but while I was at work today, I decided that I will. Probably only back-ups of the Apollos and not the other strains, since one: I guess Bodhi lost his Apollo male and two: space and power is an issue, so taking clones and keeping mother plants around and shit will be very difficult, if not impossible. But the Apollo is a strain I feel like needs to be preserved, even if it's just via my shitty-ass "preservation techniques" haha. I dunno.... I feel like I should just keep every Apollo around. It's the strain that's most interesting to me. And also, if I ever actually "breed" anything, it's gonna be the Apollos. Or rather, I just wanna f5 the Apollos, so I'm gonna keep every single one I grow around, someway somehow.

Sorry, just got home from work, tired as a motherfucker, not sure if any of what I just typed makes sense. But yeah, they look good, I'm just annoyed about how cold it gets in my room during lights off. And annoyed that I have to even go to work when all I wanna do is take care of my babies, even if taking care of them means simply monitoring and adjusting temps in the room during lights off.

Fuck work haha.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Sorry, just got home from work, tired as a motherfucker, not sure if any of what I just typed makes sense. But yeah, they look good
Fuck work haha.
The post was a good read.. your Apollos look good,, great!!
Best of luck with your F5 project and soon new stock from Bros. Grimm to work with..

Best of luck,,
cocoJoe

Minitiger

Minitiger

The post was a good read.. your Apollos look good,, great!!
Best of luck with your F5 project and soon new stock from Bros. Grimm to work with..

Best of luck,,
cocoJoe

Thanks! Just had a quick look-see inside the tent (trying to stay out of there as much as possible and just let them do their thing), everything's looking good. Two of the Clusterfunks are throwing male pre-flowers, so they're gone now. Which is unfortunate, because the CF#1 was one of my favorites in the garden, out of all of the plants, not just the CF's. But after looking at it tonight, it almost seemed like it was auto-flowering or something. Covered in balls.

RIP Clusterfunk #1 and #2. God speed, my friends, God speed..... Haha!

That leaves me with 16 and only one CF. Kinda relieved, to be honest. It was starting to get a little crowded in there. The Goldstar #2 is the most impressive one (besides all of the Apollos), reeeeeallllyyyy hope it's not a male. Topped all of them a week ago and they're starting to get pretty bushy, but the GStar number two is just massive, with these massive leaves that really stand out from the rest of the plants. I'm gonna water them tomorrow night after work, I'll find my girl's camera and take some decent pics then.

william76

william76

Thanks! Just had a quick look-see inside the tent (trying to stay out of there as much as possible and just let them do their thing), everything's looking good. Two of the Clusterfunks are throwing male pre-flowers, so they're gone now. Which is unfortunate, because the CF#1 was one of my favorites in the garden, out of all of the plants, not just the CF's. But after looking at it tonight, it almost seemed like it was auto-flowering or something. Covered in balls.

RIP Clusterfunk #1 and #2. God speed, my friends, God speed..... Haha!

That leaves me with 16 and only one CF. Kinda relieved, to be honest. It was starting to get a little crowded in there. The Goldstar #2 is the most impressive one (besides all of the Apollos), reeeeeallllyyyy hope it's not a male. Topped all of them a week ago and they're starting to get pretty bushy, but the GStar number two is just massive, with these massive leaves that really stand out from the rest of the plants. I'm gonna water them tomorrow night after work, I'll find my girl's camera and take some decent pics then.
Yea I'd take clones of the apollo,i feel the same way about my apollo 13,iv a few packs,im goin to do a wee preservation project too,iv some c99 I may do too,i may see about a few packs of th a11,good luck with yours,76

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Great Lakes smash it again. You've ordered 22 seeds and got over 30 high quality freebies and some other great items. Best Seedbank I've ever used by a mile.

GLG is great, but better selection and deals at SVOC. Just saying.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yup, I ordered up another couple packs of Sky lotus. Everybody has been happy with those it sounds. Also some SSDD or Goji, I left it up to SVOC. I know SSDD is not being bred anymore, so I am trying to stock up.

I might just post up my bounty of Bodhi for next year. I plan a fairly large light dep run early summer, and a nice full season arrangement. Still can't decide what to run full season, but my light dep will be mostly clones, Alaskan Snow and Appalachian Thunder _uck.

Limonene

Limonene

Yup, I ordered up another couple packs of Sky lotus. Everybody has been happy with those it sounds. Also some SSDD or Goji, I left it up to SVOC. I know SSDD is not being bred anymore, so I am trying to stock up.

I might just post up my bounty of Bodhi for next year. I plan a fairly large light dep run early summer, and a nice full season arrangement. Still can't decide what to run full season, but my light dep will be mostly clones, Alaskan Snow and Appalachian Thunder _uck.
So hard narrowing down what to buy with bodhi. I've only heard good things about the sky lotus too. Got a pack in the fridge and 2 packs of ssdd. I just harvested a pack and didn't find a plant that had the structure/yield that I found before. Got a couple left but might take a break from that strain. Quality was great though.
Going to flip my silver mountain and blueberry hash plant very soon and then I think I'm taking a break from seeds to focus on finding some real keepers from what I have At the moment. Really would love to just run seeds though but need to lock down the best of the bunch.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Sorry, no pics, just cuz I'm fucking tired and wanna go to bed right now. But I just got finished watering them with a little bit of aloe/coconut water/K Silicate and I have to say, the Apollo's are killing it. No other way to put it. They're thriving. They're soooo easy to pick out from the rest. Towering above the other plants, branch-y, way lighter green than the rest, but not in an "unhealthy" way. They just look good. I'm thinking after this run, I'm gonna focus only on the Apollos. Bodhi obviously did his work with the f4's.

Trashed one of the Goldstars tonight (I think it was #5) only because it was seriously lagging. It just wasn't doing anything and I needed the room. The rest of the Goldstars look really good, number 2 especially is "talking" to me. I have the next three days off from work, I promise at some point I'll take individual plant pics. I'm just too tired tonight. But the remaining Goldstars have big-ass leaves and look really fucking good. Indica leaves but reaching towards the light like a Sativa.

It's really weird, I'm just not even thinking about the Prayer Towers. None of them. I can pick out each strain just by glancing in the tent, and the PT's are thriving, but something about them.... I dunno. On the one hand, I'm thinking,"Ok, nothing about them speaks to me," and on the other hand I'm thinking,"Well, if you're not thinking about them, that's probably a good sign..." I dunno....

I have one Clusterfunk left and it looks amazing. Doing really well.

Of the 15 plants I have left, they're all showing female. I have a hard time believing that I only got two males out of eighteen seeds sprouted, but maybe....

I took a few group shots of them after I watered tonight, I'll post the pics tomorrow. My girl's a little irritated, gotta go hang with her before we go to bed, like, right now haha!

Point is: Plants are doing well. Hahahahaha!!!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Can someone pm and tell me where sv is ive been gone a minute ple as e n thank u

H

happy b

Goji is a true connoisseur strain. I thought i had seen a lot of great bud. then i grew goji and realised i hadn't seen shit! My friends turned into gollum when their jars were getting low, its a strain to cherish and enjoy for sure.

A little update on my current bodhis, i have 5 confirmed females of silver mountain and only 2 blueberry hash plant. All are looking good though, going to flip real soon and will post pics.

peace everyone!
hey limo thats EXACTLY what i thought about goji.i thought "were the fuck have u been hiding all these years Ms Goji?"

H

happy b

Santa came early this year........
View attachment 553471
I want that alaskan snow.i wanted the appy thunderfuck but it was hard to get.if any of u guys is wondering what to get me for xmas a pack of alaskan snow would be stellar.thanks troops.
what?!im getting fuck all? Ah screw u guys then.i suppose im gonna have to deal with this glg at some point.

KaliHydro619

KaliHydro619

Just got my order in from svoc I got Angelica ( hells angels og x 88g13hp ) and moontang ( 91 skunk va cut x snow lotus ) I'm excited about those freebies too I also got some Crockett seeds citrus sap and sour kosher and got strayfoxfarms samurai ( Katsu bubba x yeti f3 vanilla pheno ) any one grown any of these?

Limonene

Limonene

Just got my order in from svoc I got Angelica ( hells angels og x 88g13hp ) and moontang ( 91 skunk va cut x snow lotus ) I'm excited about those freebies too I also got some Crockett seeds citrus sap and sour kosher and got strayfoxfarms samurai ( Katsu bubba x yeti f3 vanilla pheno ) any one grown any of these?
No but I've been eyeing strayfox strains hard. I've talked with him on another forum, really like what he's doing. Interested to see how your crocketts do, I have a pack of freebies by them. They seem to be well respected but not much info out there.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Clusterfunk #1, one of the males. Haven't gotten around to actually killing it, but it's out of the room. Really unfortunate that it's a male because it was doing very, very well. One of the best plants in the garden and STINKY. Does it seem like it's auto-flowering to you guys? Look at the balls in the second shot, those seem like a lot more than pre-flowers to me. But what do I know?

Also, sorry about that "laundry basket backdrop" haha.

By the way @Limonene is that your pit in your avatar? Really fucking good-looking dawg, whosoever it is.

IMG 0360
IMG 0359
Limonene

Limonene

Clusterfunk #1, one of the males. Haven't gotten around to actually killing it, but it's out of the room. Really unfortunate that it's a male because it was doing very, very well. One of the best plants in the garden and STINKY. Does it seem like it's auto-flowering to you guys? Look at the balls in the second shot, those seem like a lot more than pre-flowers to me. But what do I know?

By the way @Limonene is that your pit in your avatar? Really fucking good-looking dawg, whosoever it is.
No bro. I have an American bulldog and he's a handsome brute but that pic is just one I found online.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I want that alaskan snow.i wanted the appy thunderfuck but it was hard to get.if any of u guys is wondering what to get me for xmas a pack of alaskan snow would be stellar.thanks troops.
what?!im getting fuck all? Ah screw u guys then.i suppose im gonna have to deal with this glg at some point.

If your really in need, I got 4 packs......
No bro. I have an American bulldog and he's a handsome brute but that pic is just one I found online.
I have an american bulldog/mastiff puppy I just got. Love this frickin dog. Eats anything and everything. (had to get up while typing to pull my daughters shoe out of his mouth) Going to be a big dog, has one of the deepest barks I have ever heard.

Bro, that is a male plant, like you said. It looks like it's in full swing flower. Strange, chem's don't normally auto flower IME. Male plants are often the largest and healthiest plants in the garden. That is often how I "guess" what sex plants are before they show pre-flowers. The short squatty runt plant is almost always a female plant

Minitiger

Minitiger

Ah, okay. Either way, that dog looks good. I'd post pics of my boxers (the boy's my favorite and I'm not afraid to say it, even though my girl gets mad every time I do haha), but she's so obsessed with them that they have their own instagram page or something and, like, 2000 followers haha. Although I'm totally legal, I'd prefer that the NSA have as few resources as possible for figuring out who and where I am haha.

Top Bottom