Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

they will be great bro. But i would take bulldogs advice and get some silver mountain too, seriously impressed so far, i love the twist the appy dad brings to the ssh

Yeah, the thing about SSH is..... I'm not a fan haha. I mean, I like it okay and maybe I've never gotten a really good batch of it (although the few dozen batches I have gotten of it over the last seven years or so have all looked stellar), but literally every time I've gotten it, I'm always like,"This one three cannabis cups in a row....?"

Just as an aside, there's been this "SSH" floating around LA lately that Ive seen in multiple dispensaries that smells EXACTLY like cheese, which I've never heard of as a characteristic of SSH. No shit, it smells sooooo cheesy that I have to assume someone either got a mislabeled clone and did a huge run of it (cuz it's been around for at least six months) or they somehow found a super-cheesy pheno and thought it was good enough to do a huge grow of it. And it knocks me the fuck out, which SSH has never done before. It tastes really good, not cheesy at all, but the smell and the high? No good. At least, I don't think it's good haha.

Anyway, back to Bodhi....

mancdank

mancdank

Yeah, the thing about SSH is..... I'm not a fan haha. I mean, I like it okay and maybe I've never gotten a really good batch of it (although the few dozen batches I have gotten of it over the last seven years or so have all looked stellar), but literally every time I've gotten it, I'm always like,"This one three cannabis cups in a row....?"

Just as an aside, there's been this "SSH" floating around LA lately that Ive seen in multiple dispensaries that smells EXACTLY like cheese, which I've never heard of as a characteristic of SSH. No shit, it smells sooooo cheesy that I have to assume someone either got a mislabeled clone and did a huge run of it (cuz it's been around for at least six months) or they somehow found a super-cheesy pheno and thought it was good enough to do a huge grow of it. And it knocks me the fuck out, which SSH has never done before. It tastes really good, not cheesy at all, but the smell and the high? No good. At least, I don't think it's good haha.

Anyway, back to Bodhi....
All the ssh I've ever smoked has never resembled anything like u have just mentioned would be interesting to hear if any else has either all haze has pretty much the same trippy light headed feel good high and the shatter nearly got me killed lol

Minitiger

Minitiger

Tree of life sounds great also. If I were indoors, that would speak to me also. Anything Jack is stellar as well.

Yeah, it sounded good to me, too. Obviously, since I bought a pack and all haha. The other reason I got that one was, like the strains I'm growing now, there is just NO info about it anywhere at all online.

Apparently, I've assumed "martyr status" and taken it upon myself to grow out all of the strains that nobody else has documented online hahaha. Also @Limonene as much as I appreciate @Bulldog11 's advice, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to skip the Silver Mountain for now. I've got five years worth of seeds to get through at this point haha. Unless something comes out that I absolutely cannot live without, I'm not buying any more packs for a while.

Which means I'll probably grab a few packs of something tomorrow haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

All the ssh I've ever smoked has never resembled anything like u have just mentioned would be interesting to hear if any else has either all haze has pretty much the same trippy light headed feel good high and the shatter nearly got me killed lol

Yeah, I know, it's bizarre. And there's multiple other heads I know who've also come across it. One of my buddies really liked it, but I really do not at all. I have to assume that it was a mislabeled clone that someone got somewhere. I was actually using it for my bedtime meds for a while, until I got so irritated that it wasn't like any other SSH I've ever smoked that I just gave it away haha....

Minitiger

Minitiger

GrowGod and his buddy are a trolling force to recon with. His buddy has started at least 4 accounts in the last couple weeks just to troll me. Photo shopping my pictures, and adding pm to them.....Very Douchy, but the mods have done a great job of cleaning up. So I decided I will wait a minute, and let the trolls starve for a while.

TPLO surgery huh, hope your little buddy gets better soon. I had to google that one, and it sounds like no fun at all.

Has anybody tried Kinky temple? Was thinking I should swoop a pack or two.

Meant to comment on this but forgot.

1. Limonene's correct, there is a Kinky Temple thread on Breedbay. I've read it a few times, even though I have no intention of getting those seeds. But I like to read about anything that contains genetics of seeds that I DO have, just to.... I dunno, just to, uh, I guess, get some idea of the way various strains grow, regardless of the hybrid. And since I have a Temple hybrid, I thought I'd check it out.

2. Fuck the trolls. Start a thread, man! Like everyone else says, I love your grows and they're definitely inspirational. Although I won't lie, they make me envious, too haha. But don't let a couple of douches online deprive your fans of an amazing thread haha!

Last edited:
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

What up guys!

Anyone got info on the Appalachia male Bodhi uses? Everything that dude dusts turns into pure gold!

It seems like Bodhi is using a different Appalachia male than the swamp boys...all their Appalachia crosses come out massive whereas Bodhi gets some size but the frost is the real wow factor!

Peace out!

Minitiger

Minitiger

What up guys!

Anyone got info on the Appalachia male Bodhi uses? Everything that dude dusts turns into pure gold!

It seems like Bodhi is using a different Appalachia male than the swamp boys...all their Appalachia crosses come out massive whereas Bodhi gets some size but the frost is the real wow factor!

Peace out!

It's High and Lonesome's Green Crack x Tres Dawg.

Limonene

Limonene

Got Some White Lotus, Dream Lotus and Blueberry hill in flower at the moment. They're a week in. Ill snap some pics once they develop some buds.
Awesome I look forward to that! Must have got those beans a while ago, blueberry hill hasn't been around for ages.

usstoner

usstoner

A friend sent me some White Lotus...good smoke...
20160203 124131

Limonene

Limonene

Just had a large seed popping adventure, and Bodhi had an 80+% rate. Had three sets of twins also. Considering each pack had 12 or more seeds, I call that a darn good rate.
what ya popping? i just ordered 2 more packs of silver mountain, definitely want to explore that line a bit more deeply, maybe find a male and cross it to my amnesia mum. Ive never done any chucking before but i think thats as good a place to start as any.

usstoner

usstoner

what ya popping? i just ordered 2 more packs of silver mountain, definitely want to explore that line a bit more deeply, maybe find a male and cross it to my amnesia mum. Ive never done any chucking before but i think thats as good a place to start as any.
Cool I'd like to see it run...looks and sounds like my kinda.herb.

Top Bottom