Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Here's the Alaskan snow and blueberry snow again day 29 of flower next time I'll try and get a group shot again I already put them back into the flower room before I took the pictures
IMAG0389
IMAG0391
IMAG0393
IMAG0392

Here's some Purple unicorn x 88g13HP testers on day 22 from sprouting.
IMAG0396
IMAG0397
hope all is well!

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Here's the Alaskan snow and blueberry snow again day 29 of flower next time I'll try and get a group shot again I already put them back into the flower room before I took the picturesView attachment 596200View attachment 596202View attachment 596203View attachment 596204
Here's some Purple unicorn x 88g13HP testers on day 22 from sprouting.View attachment 596205View attachment 596206 hope all is well![/QUOT
Coming along nicely man. I got 2 blueberry snows working that are 30 days in veg and the leaves look really similar to your plants. Thanks for updating on em.

Limonene

Limonene

Still haven't heard from Bodhi, btw @Limonene . Getting to the point where I may just fly to fucking South America and find some seeds haha.
I read that Mrs B is about to open all the emails she's received for testers, apparently she is a bit apprehensive haha. Im guessing maybe a 1000 emails to sift through, work out which are legit, sort out preferences. Rather them than me! But hopefully you will get a response real soon,

Limonene

Limonene

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here's the Alaskan snow and blueberry snow again day 29 of flower next time I'll try and get a group shot again I already put them back into the flower room before I took the picturesView attachment 596200View attachment 596202View attachment 596203View attachment 596204
Here's some Purple unicorn x 88g13HP testers on day 22 from sprouting.View attachment 596205View attachment 596206 hope all is well!
Lookin awesome!which o those pics is alaskan snow and wich blueberry?

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

could you take a couple clamp lights with daylight cfl bulbs with to help get better pics?

more cowbell and ssdd on day 28
100 0429

whom ever said they stretch a little... oh yes they do.
more cowbell #2
100 0424

ssdd #5
100 0399

i was looking at jpdnkstr's pics thinking, danm how is he getting buds that size in the same number of days i'm running? then i noticed the regulator in the corner of a pic. ah, if i only had another 1000 ppm's co2 in my girls room.
stupid thing is i have a couple tanks, i just haven't felt like making the 2 hour drive to get them filled. i probably should.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

could you take a couple clamp lights with daylight cfl bulbs with to help get better pics?

more cowbell and ssdd on day 28
View attachment 598341

whom ever said they stretch a little... oh yes they do.
more cowbell #2
View attachment 598343

ssdd #5
View attachment 598345

i was looking at jpdnkstr's pics thinking, danm how is he getting buds that size in the same number of days i'm running? then i noticed the regulator in the corner of a pic. ah, if i only had another 1000 ppm's co2 in my girls room.
stupid thing is i have a couple tanks, i just haven't felt like making the 2 hour drive to get them filled. i probably should.
The ssdd looks particularly nice.
Im curious about the fan in the middle of the floor.is there a specific reason why its placed there?

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

Im curious about the fan in the middle of the floor.is there a specific reason why its placed there?
for one, because moving air is the cheapest light mover you can get. the light hung vertical by more than a few feet of cord will swing in a 10 to 16 inch circle.
and another, it works the best to push cool air from the floor up to the ladies to keep them cool and hit with fresh air while further helping push the heat from bulb up and away from the plants.
i don't want to loose any light putting it through glass and everything on a plant, top to bottom, stays withing 20" of the bulb.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

If anyone has a pack or evenhalf pack of solos stash theyd b willing to trade shoot me a pm.cheers.
No you didn't say shit about it, and I was just trying to help you which will never happen again
Have a nice life... ignored.

O

Ogdankster

Tev2 remix.....for me, this plant is about as funky as it gets, fuely, frosty, and rotten fruity.... This plant is being grown beside nothing but the best.... Next to this plant sit
Sannies sugar punch, goji og, ssdd, cobra lips, shackzilla, Obama kush, lbl x sfvk... This one is maybe just a stellar keeper...
I will say the rest are amazing though...
Just a heads up on the sugar punch...., if you've thought about getting it then do it..fucking Danky as hell... All my shit is actually.

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Tev2 remix.....for me, this plant is about as funky as it gets, fuely, frosty, and rotten fruity.... This plant is being grown beside nothing but the best.... Next to this plant sit
Sannies sugar punch, goji og, ssdd, cobra lips, shackzilla, Obama kush, lbl x sfvk... This one is maybe just a stellar keeper...
I will say the rest are amazing though...
Just a heads up on the sugar punch...., if you've thought about getting it then do it..fucking Danky as hell... All my shit is actually.

View attachment 598817
She's a beauty

Top Bottom