Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

My least favorite goji out of 5 females as far as structure and looks turned out to be the one I chose between two potential keepers, it's my all around go to for day and night now,super gassy/fuely stench and a gassy inhale/earthy fuel exhale. I'm from Western Mass and lots of heads prefer my Goji OG pheno over Chemdog D. Some true true OG quality fire to be found in the Goji packs glad we still got a couple packs left
Tiz awesome.i hope he releases the nepali og x goji f3 as those give shorter phenoes.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

She has a nice chem funk to her, not overpowering though, im excited to smoke her! The yield however i cant comment on. I grow under a 350 watt LED and shes smaller than my other girls. Plus her shoes are full of organic soil. Ill have dry weight soon.
Heres a silver mountain nug
View attachment 610416
Shes got nothing on @Limonene and his spears but oh my the stone and smell... top shelf right here!
You know u are the first person iv ever seen grow the fuzz which considering its lineage is mind boggling.
she,s lookin damn fine.good job.

Keekee

Keekee

I found 2 packs of bodhi seeds they have been threw hell but im hoping they will still crack open and grow.i got ancient og and sunshine daydream also found a pavk of rez seeds called petrol and a pack of original haze.its amazing what you find when you are looking for something else.

Limonene

Limonene

I found 2 packs of bodhi seeds they have been threw hell but im hoping they will still crack open and grow.i got ancient og and sunshine daydream also found a pavk of rez seeds called petrol and a pack of original haze.its amazing what you find when you are looking for something else.
Whoa whoa whoa hold on there u have ancient og? We need to talk urgently!

Limonene

Limonene

She has a nice chem funk to her, not overpowering though, im excited to smoke her! The yield however i cant comment on. I grow under a 350 watt LED and shes smaller than my other girls. Plus her shoes are full of organic soil. Ill have dry weight soon.
Heres a silver mountain nug
View attachment 610416
Shes got nothing on @Limonene and his spears but oh my the stone and smell... top shelf right here!
That silver mountain is the ONE! Didn't clone for me godammit I am growing the others but they aren't nearly as nice as the one u have there. Sprite and zest and gas.
Nice work with the fuzz and SL too @OrganicBandt love it!

Keekee

Keekee

Well i dont know if i do yet lol.i put them in water for 24 hours as they have been threw hell,moved house left in car on hot day and so on they have now come out of there soak and put into jiffy pellets last night.
So i guess ill know within a week maybe a little longer given there old.

Keekee

Keekee

Ancient og is terrible mate, best to send them to me. Only joking its one I missed out on, well actually I bought some that turned out to be fake from cannazon the cheating pricks. Can't wait to see how yours turn out.
I was just looking they seem to be sold out everywhere.has bodhi discontinued them or just out of stock?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I dont suppose youd b willin to trade a few o those ancients keekee?been tryin to get ancients everywere with no success.im sure i have somethin nice from B that youd like.pm me if your interested.no probs if not.

kds710

kds710

I think i saw black triangle on seedsman a few weeks ago @kds710
Not sure on seedsman but they are indeed in stock at Choice/tude. I just can't bring myself to drop a hundred on bodhi after a few years of paying $75...btw Peyote Purple is also in stock for those who have been interested...sorry for the non-bodhi plug right there

Limonene

Limonene

Well i dont know if i do yet lol.i put them in water for 24 hours as they have been threw hell,moved house left in car on hot day and so on they have now come out of there soak and put into jiffy pellets last night.
So i guess ill know within a week maybe a little longer given there old.
make sure you f2 those bad girls

Top Bottom