Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Ssdd is heavy on my radar too.

Its all in the wording. Dont charge em, let them guve you a donation then lol. I just started to update my lazy ass thread so as usual, no real updates to be seen yet. To be fair gg4 isnt a bodhi strain but he does breed with it so its kinda riding the line here:cry::eyepiece:

Re: “It’s all in the wording.” I’m not worried about legalities and shit. I give shit away because I got shit to give away! Who doesn’t love free weed? I’ll get a job some day, @incogneato In the meantime, I’m just gonna give away bomb-ass weed haha!

K

kansabis

Re: “It’s all in the wording.” I’m not worried about legalities and shit. I give shit away because I got shit to give away! Who doesn’t love free weed? I’ll get a job some day, @incogneato In the meantime, I’m just gonna give away bomb-ass weed haha!
That's what I do,give away what I don't need,if I don't have it then I don't give it away but if I do then I do lol.

incogneato

incogneato

Lol true. I have a few friends and family that get it free or severely discounted too. You put good out ,you get good back right?

Minitiger

Minitiger

First 2 are bodhi silver mountains. 3rd is tga querkle. Any ideas. Cal/mag issue maybe?

I’m really bad at diagnosing cannabis issues, but I feel like Mg issues usually manifest from the outside of the leaves inward (although I did have a Mg issue last run where the entire leaf was yellowing and dying all at once; looked more like N deficiency). You might want to post those pics in the “infirmary” section here at the farm, there are plenty of people who are willing to help and know what they’re talking about there. Be sure to mention method of growing, lights etc etc.

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

20180224 083527
20180224 083555
20180224 083600

Purple Wookie 1

20180224 0836280
20180224 0836090

Purple Wookie 2

Both phenos smell incredible, Lavender comes out strong from the #2 pheno.... can't wait to try both..... still got 3 more packs to run..... these are the v1..... im considering getting the v2 to run as well.... for those unaware v1 was made with rku f2 mom and v2 was made with rku f3 mom

K

kansabis

View attachment 781646 View attachment 781650 View attachment 781651
Purple Wookie 1

View attachment 781652 View attachment 781653
Purple Wookie 2

Both phenos smell incredible, Lavender comes out strong from the #2 pheno.... can't wait to try both..... still got 3 more packs to run..... these are the v1..... im considering getting the v2 to run as well.... for those unaware v1 was made with rku f2 mom and v2 was made with rku f3 mom
Looking beautiful,pretty uniform too from what I can see.

Limonene

Limonene

View attachment 781646 View attachment 781650 View attachment 781651
Purple Wookie 1

View attachment 781652 View attachment 781653
Purple Wookie 2

Wow that’s a looker, especially with the green leaves for contrast. What is the flowering times on those?

N

Numbar4

Headband x Orgasmatron #5 (tester)

Headband 5 2   Copy

Straight up Lime Opal Fruits on the nose. Lime with a little background kick of spicy haze on the inhale and smooth lime on the exhale. After smoking half a pure joint I had quite a spacey head and light body buzz. Really enjoyable smoke, found it quite motivating. Gone down well with every one who's tried her.

Limonene

Limonene

Headband x Orgasmatron #5 (tester)

View attachment 782998

Straight up Lime Opal Fruits on the nose. Lime with a little background kick of spicy haze on the inhale and smooth lime on the exhale. After smoking half a pure joint I had quite a spacey head and light body buzz. Really enjoyable smoke, found it quite motivating. Gone down well with every one who's tried her.
That was a great flower and the terps were very pleasing. Kinda wish I hadn’t binned my tk x orgasmatron testers but the plants were so fugly in veg I put them out of their misery. I feel like a bad person

Top Bottom