Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Numbar4

That was a great flower and the terps were very pleasing. Kinda wish I hadn’t binned my tk x orgasmatron testers but the plants were so fugly in veg I put them out of their misery. I feel like a bad person

I hear you mate and from what I've read of the other orgasmatron testers and experienced they seem more suited to an outdoor environment. Lovely flower's and terps but who wants a plant a foot + over the rest of the canopy lol

...saying that I've got both vegging in the 4x8 for another run

chronic68

chronic68

Headband x Orgasmatron #5 (tester)

View attachment 782998

Straight up Lime Opal Fruits on the nose. Lime with a little background kick of spicy haze on the inhale and smooth lime on the exhale. After smoking half a pure joint I had quite a spacey head and light body buzz. Really enjoyable smoke, found it quite motivating. Gone down well with every one who's tried her.
lime has to be coming from the orgasmatron my (pinesoul x orgasmatron) had a straight sprite smell when i sexed them there the big ones on the left i had to top them multiple nodes down and are gonna try to clone the tops i can tell there gonna be troublesome but with that terp profile ill work it out.
Group shot 3 8 18
Pinesoul x orgasmatron 3 8 18
Clones

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

lime has to be coming from the orgasmatron my (pinesoul x orgasmatron) had a straight sprite smell when i sexed them there the big ones on the left i had to top them multiple nodes down and are gonna try to clone the tops i can tell there gonna be troublesome but with that terp profile ill work it out.
View attachment 783413 View attachment 783414 View attachment 783415
I reckon those will be minted.theres a good bit of og nepali in that mix and thats one of the cuts he had that id have liked to have got more crosses of.i reckon a tk x og nepalixgoji f3 would be a fuckin supreme og if bodhi made it or something like it.probly already has.lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Does anyone know anything about mango biache bodhi uses in some crosses?
Does anyone know anything about mango biache bodhi uses in some crosses?
Aye its a columbian landrace strain.one of the better known ones.never ran it myself.the seeds were never available to buy online before as far as i know although iv seen plenty of crosses with it in.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I know man I’m going to hell for this. But if u saw them u might have done the same!
fling away a perfectly good tk cross with og nepali in it too?not a fuckin chance bro.not a chance in hell.theyd have to be some john merrick looking bitches before i would even think about binning healthy plants of that calibre.and bodhi testers too?dear o dearie me limonene.poor Bodhi.gives you good-hard bred and hard grown tester beans and you just chuck em in the bin coz theyr ugly?this is 2018 goddammit,you cant do that shit anymore.its politically incorrect fuckssakes.

Limonene

Limonene

fling away a perfectly good tk cross with og nepali in it too?not a fuckin chance bro.not a chance in hell.theyd have to be some john merrick looking bitches before i would even think about binning healthy plants of that calibre.and bodhi testers too?dear o dearie me limonene.poor Bodhi.gives you good-hard bred and hard grown tester beans and you just chuck em in the bin coz theyr ugly?this is 2018 goddammit,you cant do that shit anymore.its politically incorrect fuckssakes.
They were beyond ugly in my defense. I’ve got a photo on my computer I’ll get it up here later. They were all over the place structurally

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

got a early favorite pheno of the (pinesoul x orgasmatron) has a straight lime sherbert smell and a better structure
Thats a nice looking gal even in veg.i would expect some nice earthy gassy funky nugs.
Got some of those dread bread going with some other Bodhi strains. Seems I always pick out that strain when I pick up a plant. Lots of branching going on...

But here is a fan leaf of some Bodhi lemon diesel..
Oooh lemon diesel!nice.what other bodhi shit u got going?
I dont really have any bodhi going this round unfortunately.i soaked my last 2 love triangle beans along with my otherstuff but only one popped.hoping for a female of course.got half a pack o triangle mints from seed junky going beside it.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thats a nice looking gal even in veg.i would expect some nice earthy gassy funky nugs.

Oooh lemon diesel!nice.what other bodhi shit u got going?
I dont really have any bodhi going this round unfortunately.i soaked my last 2 love triangle beans along with my otherstuff but only one popped.hoping for a female of course.got half a pack o triangle mints from seed junky going beside it.

Just flipped these yesterday. Need to find out who has titties.

We got some dread bread, field trip, gogi x ssdd, and mothers milk. Also got some Scott's og. Not Bodhi but hey...

Right now....
IMG 20180312 070027

stiffneck

stiffneck

Some nice stuff on deck!

Yeah I like bodhi beans....

I might have a little more on my plate than is comfortable for me. I dunno I kind of got carried away. I am hoping these don't stretch too much these led lights are new to me and have never flowered under them before... so I got too much going on so what do I do? ™what else pop more beans and order more.... fuck me.

Top Bottom