Bodhi Seeds - Time Bandit ( Wifi #43 X 88g13hp )

• Thread starter Celestial
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Celestial

Celestial

Hey everyone. I'm starting six seeds of TimeBandit in a closet under HOT5's. Seeds we're planted today. Using fox farm ocean forest and plain old tap water. Looking forward to this strain. Hope you join along. Pictures and videos soon to come
Celestial

Celestial

Celestial

Good luck and I hope you find a awesome pheno . I’m on my 5th g13 88hashplant seedpack cross and every pack had a few 1-3 run worthy keepers and def worthy medicine.

Subbed
I hope so too. If I find something worthy I might just make seed stock out of the bunch. Grew some testers from Bodhi awhile. Chemdog #4 x 88g13hp and Ghost OG x 88g13hp. Both were fire

Celestial

Celestial

so only 2 for 6 came up. I got another pack but I think I'm just gonna grow the two

Celestial

Celestial

Number one
IMG 20180808 220043
Number two
IMG 20180808 220059

Celestial

Celestial

I'm thinking the smaller plant is a female. I would be surprised if it wasn't. Maybe do some breeding with it. If the bigger of the two is a boy. I think the two can link up very well with variations in the next generation. The supposed male smells of sour tones mixed with a slight lemon. The smaller one smells of dank earthy tones like an OG kush.

S

Sammmbee

Can someone tell me if my plant has started to re veg and if so how to sort this problem out it's amnesia lemon and it's been flowering for 10 weeks

Top Bottom