Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Boggle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BOG Sour Bubble

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
L

lovelump

wow. well i really cant wait to snag your purple grape + the strawberry to start with..very cool your hear man:-)
peace B.O.G!
Well the hash from the SB makes a full melt that when hand pressed turns reddish brown to Black. It's tested at 60% thc and I only use two bubble bags.

The Sour Grape has a fresh grapey aroma that turns to red wine in the jar. You open the jar and it's red wine. Very nice.

That haunting BlueMoonRocks aka BMR is really a looker and the aroma is so strong, so sweet and so blue that it's incredible. The bag appeal is off the charts and it's a big yielder.

The Sour Strawberry has a Kush phenotype that isn't that color but the pink is common in the mix. Some have found large yielding very strawberry types while others say there is an OG or Sour Bubble type. It's very exotic and one fellow has five he kept as clone moms and he plans to run them all and sell the clones.

Anyone could do that quite easily and I wouldn't mind at all. I am in the seed business but in the future I plan to release my clones.

We are always looking to open seed distributorships.

A Sour Bubble like my mom can yield as big as you desire really. To get that big indoors it had five transplants ending up in a fifteen gallon pot. There was no wasted bud and it was all top quality. For folks with plant number limits a long veg could be the answer. The giant SB was a mother plant so it had many arms and a long time in veg. People do it quicker in DWC and my plants have gone 25 oz per plant indoors in a vertical set up DWC.

So anythings possible...;) Bog

Max Frost

Max Frost

That haunting BlueMoonRocks aka BMR is really a looker and the aroma is so strong, so sweet and so blue that it's incredible. The bag appeal is off the charts and it's a big yielder.
;) Bog

I can sure testify to that! I ran your BMR years ago, and haunting is definitely the right word! I still hold your BMR as a benchmark in aroma, flavor, potency, looks & yield! In my opinion...this strain has it all! If I had to pick only one strain to grow...BMR would be at the top of a very short list! Are you still using the same parent stock? Thanks!

Best,

Max :wacky:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I can sure testify to that! I ran your BMR years ago, and haunting is definitely the right word! I still hold your BMR as a benchmark in aroma, flavor, potency, looks & yield! In my opinion...this strain has it all! If I had to pick only one strain to grow...BMR would be at the top of a very short list! Are you still using the same parent stock? Thanks!

Best,

Max :wacky:

BMR sounds like a keeper, you have any pics of your BMR that you can post

Max Frost

Max Frost

BMR sounds like a keeper, you have any pics of your BMR that you can post

Unfortunately, I lost all my pics (years worth) :rage: when my comp died and I hadn't backed them up. (Yes...lesson learned). I do still have a pic of a BMR bud I grew that I used as my avatar on another forum, and before I changed my screen name. This one was still a little ways from harvest, and got even fatter and greasier before the chop! Mmmmm...looking at this brings it all flooding back to memory! BMR is definitely going to be in my first BOG/Farm order!!!

Then again, so's the Strawberry AND the Sour Grape, AND the Sour Bubbble, AND the BogBubble, AND...........

Max (Yield) Frost's old BMR avatar:
BMR

Best,

Max

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The BMR is still the same big yielding blueberry, bubblegum it always was.

The Razz in the Strawberry Kush clone made in Humboldt by some excellent cloners.

All I know is the three components mentioned, Strawberry cough, razz and .ECSD.

I crossed and back crossed to my .SB mom.

The big drop of twelve strains will be just a few more days. :) Bog

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Ok, if I had all my strains jarred and cured I think this morning I would start with some Sour Strawberry as my first joint. The taste is really so good and it's a smooth smoke.

Other great daytime highs that don't couch you out would be Bogglegum, Sweet Cindy and LSD.

Most of my strains lean indica with more pain killing and relaxation.

My second joint would be Sour Bubble because I just can't get feeling as great on anything else. Sour Lifesaver is really strong too and it has a nice kush taste.

Before dinner I would have a joint of BMR to give me the munchies. ;)

Reality is we mostly smoke Sour Bubble because our mom is so remarkable you never tire of it. It is simply the best of all!! Try it... :) Bog

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok, if I had all my strains jarred and cured I think this morning I would start with some Sour Strawberry as my first joint. The taste is really so good and it's a smooth smoke.

Other great daytime highs that don't couch you out would be Bogglegum, Sweet Cindy and LSD.

Most of my strains lean indica with more pain killing and relaxation.

My second joint would be Sour Bubble because I just can't get feeling as great on anything else. Sour Lifesaver is really strong too and it has a nice kush taste.

Before dinner I would have a joint of BMR to give me the munchies. ;)

Reality is we mostly smoke Sour Bubble because our mom is so remarkable you never tire of it. It is simply the best of all!! Try it... :) Bog

sour bubble will be the first popped - thanks for taking the time to answer
much appreciated .....

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sour LSD would be my version but others have created similar concoctions, one guy even used my early cross seeds I gave him and he called his Sour Double. So one other did come from mine but sour double is a misnomer actually because it always was Soma NYCD x Sour Bubble.

Not sour diesel as the name sour double might imply.

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Bushy can you speak to the Razz in your strawberry cross is it the held Razzleberry D cut outa Garberville ish ?? Thanks for any insight
not sure if this is correct but the razzleberry, amethyst, mendo purps are one n the same...it's that perfumey purple with less potency than the urkle purple types. Correct me if I'm wrong BOG, last thing I wanna do is spread misinformation. Just that I've seen and experienced so much of that type of herb if it's the same as the razzle you mention. With the razzleberry it's super tasty n nice daytime and women seem to love it, sound familiar BOG?

Top Bottom