Bogus Monkey's Puzzle Basement and Ramblings

• Thread starter Bogus_Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

I ended up with some "EndAll" I believe it was made by safeco or something along those lines. I showed the guy at the Hydro store the pictures and he seemed to think the white things were exo skeletons or shells. If so, I'm going to end up with a bunch of whatever came out of them. I will fade back into the coroner and just watch and learn new ideas for now. Sorry to crash the party. Thank You Sportyridr. BTW I ended up with a 2011 superglide FXDC it only has 3800 miles on it. Trying to decide if I should save it (Not Ride It) , ride it or sell it. That's a topic for a different website. Peace.

Hope it works out man. The worst I've had so far is fungus gnats. (knock on wood). Whatever they are, they're doin a number on the roots.

That would be a nice ride for sure. I packed it in about 15 years ago, way, way, way to many distracted idiots, too many close calls & people that could give two shits about my life. Alot of good years ridin & travellin tho so I got those memories!

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Of course the white ones move. Can you see it with your naked eye?
No they are itty bitty tiny little specks. I had my microscope out to look at my outdoor auto flower and thought what the heck, lets take it inside and see what's going on there. Figured I see some trich blisters on my fan leaves. That's not all I found. I have tried the "EndAll" I will post here in another day. Soaked them. No bud showing yet at all. Only day 5 of 12/12.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

The last one is my hvac system. I worry about it being contaminated with what ever those white things are.

July Fun6
July Fun7
July Fun3
July Fun8
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Still there (white things) and more of them. Second soak with "EndAll". I know it says no runoff but I soaked them last time. More is better, right? I know that is usually not the case hardly ever. Roots seem fine and the stretch hopefully is past half way over, - basically about to double. I know I messed up having 3 different strains. I can replace all but one. It's an old Cinderella 99. The last seed of that shipment and it had to have been 5 years old or more. The last time I grew it, this particular pheno actually induced panic attacks. I know that is weird to effect for someone to seek but it is what I am after with just this one. To each their own. Great for being by yourself out fishing in the boat. Everyone has a version of GG and Wedding Cake seems to be quite available also. Anyone have a thought on the white bugs yet? And I don't "think" they are moving. If they are you can't really tell cause you really have to hold the scope in the same place for a very long time. They sure somehow keep multiplying.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Still no reprieve. EndAll doesn't seem to be doing much. I am now treating with smite. Has anyone ever used any of these products. The Cindy99 is looking hermie. Any advice on these little white buggies would be appreciated.

chemistry

chemistry

Yellow sticky cards are a good way of gathering thrips and other flying and crawling bugs, at the very least they will keep the numbers down and allow you to carry on with your grow.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I am having a foaming issue in my reservoir. I have drained and filled and drained and filled again. Emerald harvest nuets. I may have had my bubbler/aerator turned up too far. ??? - These nuets are getting expensive.

July174
July17
July173
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Outside auto stuff just for fun. - My button for snapping pictures on my microscope is not syncing up. I have to focus and then hit the screen on the laptop to take picture. That's a topic for another forum.

WIN 20210705 20 05 13 Pro
WIN 20210705 20 06 00 Pro
WIN 20210705 20 05 34 Pro
WIN 20210705 20 05 40 Pro
WIN 20210705 20 05 58 Pro
WIN 20210705 20 05 21 Pro
freezeland2

freezeland2

Still no reprieve. EndAll doesn't seem to be doing much. I am now treating with smite. Has anyone ever used any of these products. The Cindy99 is looking hermie. Any advice on these little white buggies would be appreciated.
I’d hit them with Pyganic. It’s a very effective broad spectrum organic insecticide. A little pricey. Bout $50 for a small bottle.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Previous foaming picture was from last night. These here are just a few minutes old. - Murphy's law grow. - I am seeing this to the end and tearing everything out and re-doing everything when its done.

July17a
July17b
July17c
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

more indoor - 13 days at 12/12 - - - Why am I having so much trouble getting rid of this foam?

July17e
July17f
July17g
July17h
chemistry

chemistry

I am having a foaming issue in my reservoir. I have drained and filled and drained and filled again. Emerald harvest nuets. I may have had my bubbler/aerator turned up too far. ??? - These nuets are getting expensive.

Do you use an enzyme in your water? Water looks a bit murky, maybe your nuits making the froth. Keep an eye out for root rot.

pawhuska

pawhuska

What are these and what do I need to be doing. I'll start with that and their really bad and sort of all the sudden, then background and other stuff. I'll try and make this continuous that way I'm not clogging up your website with doo doo.
try misting them with rubbing alcohol and you can use peroxide

Latest posts

Top Bottom