Bogus Monkey's Puzzle Basement and Ramblings

• Thread starter Bogus_Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Room details. 4 foot wide. 7 foot deep. 8 foot 6 inches tall. Plywood floor. I plan on ripping the drywall out over the door and on the wall with the A/C. I am going to refinish the drywall and paint with an oil base. seal all nooks and cracks and lay a vinyl sheet floor. All the while carefully applying pesticides. Everything is going to be sealed and I am also going to refinish my prep area before I enter. I have new growth. I have been inspecting this AM and the vast majority of the creeps are on the big fan leaves. Nothing on buds or sugar leaves. I'm thinking about pulling everything out for a rinse and applying the peroxide. It is day 8... Anybody have any opinions?? wait it out or what?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just a suggestion, you could take outside and spray them good with the hose but bring back in quickly to a powerful fan to dry off or the garage etc.. than apply something to kill the bugs.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just a suggestion, you could take outside and spray them good with the hose but bring back in quickly to a powerful fan to dry off or the garage etc.. than apply something to kill the bugs.
if you do cover your medium with something..

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I cleaned and trimmed off about a bucket full of fan leaves. Sprayed off the plants with garden hose and filled and drained res twice. I know I probably did not get every single one. That DE was a mess and then some. I will be able to salvage some and the proceed with my repairs and changes. They were pretty much all at the same level just under the canopy. Almost exclusively to fan leaves. Some of the bigger bud/sugar leaves had a few. Just wondering if the cannabinoids stopped their actual ascent to the buds themselves. ?????

Aug26aa
Aug26bb
Aug26cc
Aug26dd
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
id try to clean them up more now with h2o2, say a 5-7% strength mix. cover your soil first, spray plants everywhere and let sit for 10-15 mins than into the room with the fans on high.
than we’ll see what we’re working with..
do you know how to make qwiso or rso oil?
probably the best way to salvage what you can.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

They are back. I knew they would be. I am spraying today. I am going to take a few pieces and spray.... Feeling like I need to start over from scratch. ????? - Let me spray and see what happens for a day or 2. Then I'm probably going to totally clean everything out of there and then some. Looking forward to having something (Clean) for Christmas/New years... Probably should have done that from the get go.

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

I'm taking them.. 2 days - I sprayed and all it did was make them go crazy. Monday. lunchtime. Then clean clean clean... How about some fresh tips on de-bugging. Beach and tear out and fix things. Malathion a couple of times in between everything seems like a great idea. I am also going to rework my entry area. Monday I will have fresh picts. Who knows maybe everything will be dead. I doubt it but...

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm taking them.. 2 days - I sprayed and all it did was make them go crazy. Monday. lunchtime. Then clean clean clean... How about some fresh tips on de-bugging. Beach and tear out and fix things. Malathion a couple of times in between everything seems like a great idea. I am also going to rework my entry area. Monday I will have fresh picts. Who knows maybe everything will be dead. I doubt it but...
if it turns out to be a loose at least you’ve gain experienced and knowledge.
pest and mildew are killer on indoor grows.
i never had a pest problem but i’ve had mildew problems! brought it in from outdoor plants and now it’s that season again and one friend has found it on one plant, everyone else is good, so far. so i shower and change when i get home before anything with indoor grows..

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

Anyone here a regular somewhere else? Like MP? - PM me if you'd like. - Thanks

Bogus_Monkey

Bogus_Monkey

The Hydro under the Photontek is Dark Wizard Genetics - Blackberry Kush. Close up of a couple buds peeking. Went under 12/12 a week later than my blurple soil set up. Soil is FF Happy Frog - Advanced Seeds - Gorilla Blue - Fem., and 2 are still not quite showing... The soil is nicknamed my I Don't Give A F Grow - Kinda of like the ___________. Just a little experiment (It's a weed - Just let it grow) The one under blurple that is showing well is Strawberry Snow Cone Auto Fem by Ethos. Poop in your soup. Hahaha

24Marf
24Mare
24Mard
24Marc
24Marb
24MARa
Top Bottom