Bomb Seeds?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I was looking at a couple seed banks online for big yielding outdoor strains and Herbies and Attitude say Bomb Seeds are reliable and have the biggest producing strains. You can't really believe the retailer selling to you or I don't trust a entire season and 15 yards of soil on there word but I will trust you guys. I would love to hear anything you know about this seed company. Thanks for your help and I will leave the link to the Seed Companies web site but as I said before Attitude and Herbies carries them. Actually anyone know anything about Herbies? I've never heard of anyone buying from them. Thanks for the help.

Dillinger

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Attitude will let you down depending on where you live, just had a big order of beans from them not make it, buyer be aware......take it easy

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

a couple friends from mendo ran covelo sour diesel from mtg seeds last year and KILLED it. I've personally never had a lot of luck with their gear but I don't grow outdoors. You can get their beans through a bunch of seed banks. Or if you have friends in a med state you trust you can get them from some dispensaries. I don't do outdoor but I have seen alot and these plants were exceptional. Good luck with your hunt!!!

tr1200

tr1200

thanks for the input. Got a pack of MTG's covelo, fire bomb, and prezidential 1.2 to add to the garden next season. Any experience with FB or Prez ?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

The Attitude seeds bank will re send anything that doesn't make it to your home as long as you paid for the guaranteed delivery and proper documentation of it being intercepted by us customs! It happened to me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom