Bong terms??

• Thread starter iamachavvy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I want a proper hit with a smooth smoke.

my sentiments exactly. as far as "scientific" glass, i think thats just a term for the type(boroscilate) of glass used in the making of these pieces and the GonG fittings and the way they go about attaching the pieces on a lathe and such. if u google scientific glass test tubes and beakers come up n thats what theyre makin these things from(ive been lookin into gettin a torch n u can get the tubes in all different diameters n thicknesses) so i dont think theyre employing scientists to calculate the volume of water x force of gravity = this diameter @ this length type thing, pretty sure the difusion is just something these artists are figuring out on a trial & error basis, because its just the next step from the extra slits on your normal downstem type pieces, and they took the theory that if u break the smoke into bubbles with less surface area less water can cool the smoke more efficiently and figured out how to apply it

i know, i know, its dirty again already. ill clean it again on thursday, lol

this is what that stemline will look like odb

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
New Glass

What's good Farmers? So I ordered some stuff from ALT. I have it pictured in the first shot, the next two shots are from a Friend here, and I should have them in hand soon! Stoked! Now I need to get my lb of trim and make some oil! I got a Robin Hood worked dish, Ti dabber, dabber stand(blue), 14mm-18mm adapter, and of course a 14mm 90 degree HMK Ti pad Enjoy! Whoa it's gonna be a SiC 4th!

Cheers,
Crom

Newglass
Syn with cobalt and clear piece
Syn with gloabe dabber and dish shot
R

Redwing

I've been toking almost 40 years now. That doesn't mean that I hang out in head shops. If you have kids, a life, house, etcetera, it's very easy to get behind the times. Hell, first time someone gave me hash (after a 20+ year hiatus) I was ready to go do knife hits, or the old "stick on a pin stuck through a paper plate" bit.

We got OLD.
Me, too!

Top Bottom