Votes: 86 60.1%
  • Vaporizers for Victory!

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
20220204 192919
I'm gonna booty bump this for shits and giggles....
Wish me luck

Egzoset

Egzoset

Oh, what a nice splash of spontaneous "solidarity"! Petrochemical supporting Chem77, Mugwort and 2Bad; or 2Bad doing the same with Kevuk (2), Petrochemical and JosefRahl.

That's probably making a point all right. Or maybe i'm supposed just to vote...

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Oh, what a nice splash of spontaneous "solidarity"! Petrochemical supporting Chem77, Mugwort and 2Bad; or 2Bad doing the same with Kevuk (2), Petrochemical and JosefRahl.

Yeah it's amazing how great minds can agree and support one another. I'd rather support someone then be toxic

josefrahl

josefrahl

Yeah it's amazing how great minds can agree and support one another. I'd rather support someone then be toxic

Egzoset, the only person on this board I've set to ignore. Don't even remember why, or when, I originally did it, but always nice to get confirmation that I did the right thing.

Egzoset

Egzoset

More "Love" points, quite hard to conceil as i pointed out. Long live FC's NASA fanboys in their Sniff 'n Liche club, since 2010...

G

geemonty

My flower lasts about 4x longer now that I switched to vape. I also prefer the flavor its amazing. I don't really smoke to get high just alleviate a few issues from my Aspergers. I would always be noticeably high before, since I switched to vape nobody seems to be able to tell when I am medicated.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

This confuses me...

Why do people always insist on limiting themselves?

Why not just make a vaporizing bong? IE: hook a vaporizer up to a bubbler...

If you want to gross yourself out though? Do a giant bong hit , then blow through a folded paper towel... Then look at all the tar that's left over on the paper towel. Kind of settles the myth about how much a bong filters stuff.

I've never vaped before so I don't know what the result would be if you did that with vaping.

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

and no bong should make you cough! cough is a result of bad bud or bad bong tokin habits / gear.............

What the hell........

Do you know how much patience it takes not to respond to this in a manner that is unbecoming this forum?

This is why you smoke the most potent weed you can, so that it's healthier for you. This way you don't have to smoke a 1/2 ounce to get high. You smoke one little hit and exhale.. Weed today is potent enough that you no longer have to hold it for a 1/2 hour to catch a buzz.

You WANT to cough, this is how you remove damaging tars from your lungs. Bhang smokers in India go out of their way to make themselves cough, for this very reason.

This is why tobacco companies went out of their way to develop cigarettes as smooth as possible so that wouldn't make new and young smokers cough.

The longer the shit stays in your lungs, the harder it is to quit because it keeps a reserve of nicotine in your lungs. Mostly in your finer air passageways deep in your lungs.

Marijuana smoke was shown in a study to be too thick to be able to access these finer passageways of the lungs, which makes it healthier than cigarettes, the same study showed that marijuana users over time had larger lung capacities than even their non-smoking counterparts.

Last edited:
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
What the hell........

Do you know how much patience it takes not to respond to this in a manner that is unbecoming this forum?
I often play a game where I try to picture said obsurdity......what they look like ......lol

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
" with overworked gums, no doubt squeek when zhey cum" lmaoppppp

Chem77

Chem77

I can’t understand that, cock in your mouth?

Chem77

Chem77

The Huni badger for rosin. You can even get all the stuff out of dispensary glass jars. Or just dab straws in general are fucking amazing
Oh I have a dab straw, puffco is tastier!

josefrahl

josefrahl

My flower lasts about 4x longer now that I switched to vape. I also prefer the flavor its amazing. I don't really smoke to get high just alleviate a few issues from my Aspergers. I would always be noticeably high before, since I switched to vape nobody seems to be able to tell when I am medicated.
I usually do the same for the same reason, but every once in awhile I like to vape/smoke the world away and just watch some cartoons for a couple of hours before bed. Kind of resets my mental state the next day if I've had a few bad days.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

depends on the strain. skunks, nls, Trainwrecks, bubblegums are all amazing in the volcano. And diesels. For the most part loose hashy buds (obviously) are more vape friendly.

While a lot of new school rocky buds you might as well just smoke. Or if its really special like forbidden fruit or deathstar. Probably either or really.

the rrock

the rrock

with the new RAW cones I can roll 30(stuff) joints an hour of AAA bud,vape is diff than bongs , variety is life ,i get a high tolerance from vape and dont own a bong anymore.Plus the joints make for good gifts

Top Bottom