Votes: 86 60.1%
  • Vaporizers for Victory!

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Since we’re onto an old thread. Due for an update. Dope setup @One drop
for a smoother bong pull. The vaporizer/bong combo is decent.
thanks for the christmas idea for the ol lady. this thing would put my dick in the dirt, but she'd be stoked. or stoned. or both.

11Hick11

11Hick11

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Lmao @11Hick11 !

I prefer a good bowl myself. Bongs always get me too high too quick and vaping...while... It's the trendy and hip thing to do right now. Joints, Bongs, Bowls and blunts are Proven Winners for smoking herb, period.

vaporcritic

vaporcritic

vapes are a waste of money in my opinion. they are fun. but like i said before too much hassle for nothing. they do not get you higher by any means. as far as flavor...with some buds yea it tastes better...but i feel the vape takes a bit away from the bud.

and no bong should make you cough! cough is a result of bad bud or bad bong tokin habits / gear.............

ive used most the big name vapes..owned a few myself..i know MANY that have owned them....and you know where they all are now? stuffed in a closet or box somewhere.....
Not really, when you consider everything vaporizers filter out 95% of all carcinogens while increasing potency by over 85%. This is why you can look into the facts before dissing vapes. Vapes are a good product instead of smoking. I know this first hand because it does filter out potential damage. You should actually look into buying a cheap vape somewhere.

Egzoset

Egzoset

Well,

Lets face it, the bigot prohibitionnists are still in control and winning, slow & steady, one generation after the next. Just think of cigarette packaging covered with caricatural doomsday zombies-like propaganda associated to insane over-billing + over-taxation... Their legacy is already on every "legal" product while this many years later all they managed to accomplish about smoking was to collect more "science", pretending there was enough to make them the only "expert$"/"spe¢ia£i$ts" and yet ask for more delays with CBD remains "scheduled" in the meantime. In my province today an ideology equating cannabis to sickness continues to get perpetuated between 2 alcohol TV ads, it doesn't matter much to resort to justice challenges up to the Supreme Court knowing *ALL* of our politicians got unanimous in front of cameras anyway. Governments are free to behave as the worse predators ever, erasing an emerging culture for the purpose of some "healthy" re-appropriation, still never doing what's required to fix consumption methods - quite on the contrary. The "community" could have used this short opportunity window to find ways of seducing hard-core smokers but this would have to be genuinely fair, starting with substitution of the characteristic smell of a burning "joint"/cigarette that is lost with vaporization - so far. The "medical" against the "criminals" strategy worked wonders in putting predators in power, then "legal" as long as the persecution can go on, because bigotry is a full-time job and it's never been about setting a moral example.

Too bad Harper was succesful fragmenting cannabis consumers and Trudeau pushing additional socio-economic stress with tools as the language barrier and constitutional fights that could easily avoid public attention. Satisfied to condemn youth, including the unborn, to an irrational ideologic utopia causing more "harm" than good: cannabis users being free to fight each other until the year 2050 when UN's "Smoke-Free"/"Drug-Free" world is ready to occur, eventually...

It doesn't matter what party Québekers will support next, even the Marijuana party (federal) and/or Bloc Pot (provincial) have got some non-inclusive agenda. Thanks to mutual exclusion we do the job while bigots nail the rest for us; don't forget the Cannabis Act was an experiment intended for a 5-year revision and that's coming fast while everyone denies the needs of everyone else, just because it's popular to mock the other camp with graphic homophobia... Way to go junior!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Egzoset

Egzoset

I don't use bongs at all. I don't think this is very helpful.
Me neither, i evaluated it thouroughly then returned to the pipe, while i'm dreaming of a half-size IH upgrade for the VaporGenie Classic - but i don't suppose you want to know... And i'm the inclusive type anyway.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Bong hits or small bubblers followed by vigorous cardiovascular activity the following day, when I play......I got to pay a little

Mugwort

Mugwort

Not really, when you consider everything vaporizers filter out 95% of all carcinogens while increasing potency by over 85%. This is why you can look into the facts before dissing vapes. Vapes are a good product instead of smoking. I know this first hand because it does filter out potential damage. You should actually look into buying a cheap vape somewhere.
I have a Trillian 722. It’s an amazing product. THC and the other desirable cannabinoids vaporize at around 450°F. I don’t need to be inhaling four digit temperatures in my lungs. Then again, I’m old, and I’m not into all the nuances of the different kinds of highs that the different kinds of strains provide. Pot is either good, real good, bad, or real bad! I have to rely on the opinions of others when I grow something new. But I’m telling you, I don’t cough anymore since I bought this vaporizer, the Utillian 722. A couple of friends have bought one too since trying mine.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I have a Trillian 722. It’s an amazing product. THC and the other desirable cannabinoids vaporize at around 450°F. I don’t need to be inhaling four digit temperatures in my lungs. Then again, I’m old, and I’m not into all the nuances of the different kinds of highs that the different kinds of strains provide. Pot is either good, real good, bad, or real bad! I have to rely on the opinions of others when I grow something new. But I’m telling you, I don’t cough anymore since I bought this vaporizer, the Utillian 722. A couple of friends have bought one too since trying mine.
Utillian 722 not Trillian

ascendancystrains

ascendancystrains

vapes are a waste of money in my opinion. they are fun. but like i said before too much hassle for nothing. they do not get you higher by any means. as far as flavor...with some buds yea it tastes better...but i feel the vape takes a bit away from the bud.

and no bong should make you cough! cough is a result of bad bud or bad bong tokin habits / gear.............

ive used most the big name vapes..owned a few myself..i know MANY that have owned them....and you know where they all are now? stuffed in a closet or box somewhere.....
They are fantastic for micro dosing. But you're 100 on the high - just not the same - not hot enough to extract all the cannabinoid and terpenes. Affects the entourage effect. BUT, if you're in it for the long haul and want to spice up your day, it's definitely better than nothing without the consequences of combustion.

2Bad

2Bad

Bongs for bud and a puffco vaporizer for rosin.
The Huni badger for rosin. You can even get all the stuff out of dispensary glass jars. Or just dab straws in general are fucking amazing

josefrahl

josefrahl

They are fantastic for micro dosing. But you're 100 on the high - just not the same - not hot enough to extract all the cannabinoid and terpenes. Affects the entourage effect. BUT, if you're in it for the long haul and want to spice up your day, it's definitely better than nothing without the consequences of combustion.
Just works different for different people. I can smoke a bowl out of a bong and I'm high. I can load the same amount into my volcano and I'm baked well beyong that for longer . And I'll still get 1 or 2 more sessions out of the volcano later.

2Bad

2Bad

Just works different for different people. I can smoke a bowl out of a bong and I'm high. I can load the same amount into my volcano and I'm baked well beyong that for longer . And I'll still get 1 or 2 more sessions out of the volcano later.
Agreed I love my vape and bowl equally

Top Bottom