• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i googled it, and growers do not use it, the volume is not adequate. this is more for a foot by foot space that is water, than a room. there were several articles on it though, none recommend using it

Miiikke

Miiikke

i googled it, and growers do not use it, the volume is not adequate. this is more for a foot by foot space that is water, than a room. there were several articles on it though, none recommend using it
Ok thanks. I have a foot by foot space though, that I can seal like a fish tank. Hence the “micro managing” dvantage. The question is can it be set up to do that, I dont care what the people in the article said about big grow rooms. Can I use it to leak into a non water sealed area. That was the question for the past hrs, but it doesnt matter anymore its on its way. Ill find out.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
That would explain why know one else does it but I havent seen anyone prove it wrong. Im pretty sure I proved its possibility with the reference picture I posted that was similar to my main goal. He didnt grow that in 3 months. That took a while, and its loaded with consistently big level colas up top, unlike yours, and way closer spaced
Even if you give it more light, having more tops isn't going to increase yield. More leaves will.

2500 ppfd (if you know what that is) is the highest amount of light a cannabis plant can handle and requires incredible amounts of CO2. That would also require extremely good growing skills and a lot of experience with the strain that is being grown. A realistic ppfd with CO2 is 1300-1500 which would still take a lot of skill but is doable. 1500 ppfd won't even yield 0.75lb in a 2x2 guaranteed and probably won't get over 0.375lb.

The plant has limits. Learn them before you exceed them and waste all this hard work.

Miiikke

Miiikke

Ok thanks. I have a foot by foot space though, that I can seal like a fish tank. Hence the “micro managing” dvantage. The question is can it be set up to do that, I dont care what the people in the article said about big grow rooms. Can I use it to leak into a non water sealed area. That was the question for the past hrs, but it doesnt matter anymore its on its way. Ill find out.
You had to look it up to tell me that. How are you gonna advise me on it?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
As to the CO2 generator, I have no clue. There are small CO2 bags for small grows though. A search will help you out here.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
a 1'x1'? with how many watts of light? and you are going to reap 2# in 1'x1'?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
You had to look it up to tell me that. How are you gonna advise me on it?
i didnt actually HAVE to look anything up. you had asked so many times i thought it sounded important to you, so in an attempt to be a good human, i googled it for you, since it is readily available, i assumed you couldnt get to google for some reason and would continue to ask till someone did that for you. it all said not a good idea at all, i reported the findings. no advice, just an answer to a question asked repeatedly and seemingly urgently.

Miiikke

Miiikke

3B0ABA38 F503 4315 8EEC D3D7DEB1D880

Anthem

Anthem

If you take a look at Fluence Boiengeering they have the listed PPDF of lights and those they recommend to add supplemental CO2. As Arron mentioned above once you start working with C02 things have to be more refined.

Porky1982

Porky1982

i didnt actually HAVE to look anything up. you had asked so many times i thought it sounded important to you, so in an attempt to be a good human, i googled it for you, since it is readily available, i assumed you couldnt get to google for some reason and would continue to ask till someone did that for you. it all said not a good idea at all, i reported the findings. no advice, just an answer to a question asked repeatedly and seemingly urgently.

I think I read 7 posts where he asked about it. 😂😂
And I only went back 1 page. 😂

Miiikke

Miiikke

Oh 😂, cause you said the aquarium generators only work an a “ft by ft” basis. I have a ft x ft basis. It will be up to 3’x 3’. But its onlt 1.5 x 1.5 now. And I want to start CO2 now. See what I mean. Its enough for me, not for a whole grow room, I can isolate the seal stoind the pot and above the light and vent the beat out the top out of the whole room. And leak a little CO2 in and let it sprinkle down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom