Boomer's 5000w Medical Cannabis Laboratory w/ C02 generator & ScrOG

• Thread starter Boomer242
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MT Farmer

Well God damn Boomer you got some things going on around your property. Nice Work.

Whatever you do with your mothers I think DWC would probably be the easiest, but give the Motherplant A B nutes a try. I think they are the cat's pajamas.

I dip with vitagrow or clonex. I think powerclone makes a gel as well that I would like to try.

S

supasticky

I think you may want to do your mothers in soil...gives a little room for error. You wouldn't want to have your system mess up and lose the moms. Just my opinion though.

-Supa

M

mikegreenthumb

no worries man i talked to tld thru his wifes account on RIU and it was bullshit admins shouldnt have that ridic power for a public forum. everyne has their own oppinions. but hope nuthin like that goes down here. im just lookin to make sum new bigger serious growers friends 8)

this site is way better more info user friendlier and im pumped im finding everyone from riu on here and meeting new peeps subbed to the grow btw and i started a thread of my own

H

HannaMan

(ex; ur grow room is 10'x10' which is 1000sqft... the AC unit should be rated for 2000-3000sqft IMHO. My dad would bak this up since he told me it lol)

An 8000 btu should cool a 10x10 room easily. Considering, 10x10 is only 100 sq ft not 1000.

Maybe you and your pops need to check your math. :surprised

Just giving you a hard time.
Looking great! I'll be following.
Peace!

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
if you need a lot of clones in a timely manner i would put the mothers in DWC... i never have a problem running out. oh and nice show!

B

Boomer242

Well God damn Boomer you got some things going on around your property. Nice Work.

Whatever you do with your mothers I think DWC would probably be the easiest, but give the Motherplant A B nutes a try. I think they are the cat's pajamas.

I dip with vitagrow or clonex. I think powerclone makes a gel as well that I would like to try.

ya i use clonex usually i just happened to b out of it at the time i did it and it was midnight lol.

I think you may want to do your mothers in soil...gives a little room for error. You wouldn't want to have your system mess up and lose the moms. Just my opinion though.

-Supa

ya im not sure wat to do anymore, soilless has a little but of buffering but the hydro setup is gonna cost me more as well so idk yet. but true i gotta mkae sure my moms are the strongest.

this site is way better more info user friendlier and im pumped im finding everyone from riu on here and meeting new peeps subbed to the grow btw and i started a thread of my own

thats good to hear!

An 8000 btu should cool a 10x10 room easily. Considering, 10x10 is only 100 sq ft not 1000.

Maybe you and your pops need to check your math. :surprised

Just giving you a hard time.
Looking great! I'll be following.
Peace!

lol everyone keeps sayin that but wat i mean is 10'x10'x10' room is 1000cbft is wat i meant. and hell no 8000btu wont cover a grow room that size, thats wat i was explaninng for AC requirements, ya the box will say 8000btu is good for a 10x10 room but thats not with hotass lamps in a secondstory bedroom in socal lol. even the 10000btu unit isnt gonna cut it when we hit 110degrees here. i know this to be true since my old partner ran a 8000btu window unit and it ran 24/7 battling the temps and barely helped keep the temps 85-95. but i appreciate the typo correction since i failed to add the heighth but i figured most peeps knew wat i meant with a 10x10 room has a hieght as well and their vaulted cielings.

WOW !!!!!!!! Pulling up a seat to learn some shit here !

glad to see u stop by stay tuned!

if you need a lot of clones in a timely manner i would put the mothers in DWC... i never have a problem running out. oh and nice show!

i only really need clones every two months basically but we will see. glad u could stop by and thanks for the input

H

HannaMan

When adding height, you're no longer in sq ft you're in cubic feet, as you mentioned.

I'd imagine with a properly sealed room, a 10x10 should not be to difficult to keep cool even with hot lamps hanging (which can be cooled pretty damn well if done right).

I recently purchased a 36,000 BTU A/C window unit for my room, hopefully she does well.

Keep up the great work I can't wait to see the rest.

M

mikegreenthumb

have you thought of using one of those water cooled systems i hear they are the shit for this kinda thing

R

Raiderfan420

Damn Boomer, your journal is already getting a following..very nice. Just imagine how fast it goes when you post some more of the little lady. I have a portable 12k btu with 4" exhaust duct, I am hoping that works in my new room.10x12x16

B

Boomer242

When adding height, you're no longer in sq ft you're in cubic feet, as you mentioned.

I'd imagine with a properly sealed room, a 10x10 should not be to difficult to keep cool even with hot lamps hanging (which can be cooled pretty damn well if done right).

I recently purchased a 36,000 BTU A/C window unit for my room, hopefully she does well.

Keep up the great work I can't wait to see the rest.

haha ya when ure faded numbers dont work the way u want sumtime shaha. but ya 3ton ac should cover watever u need lol. even my 2ton unti is more then i need for my room temps only need to b at 85 fro c02 but if i want to freeze out any pests i have the option to do so 8)

have you thought of using one of those water cooled systems i hear they are the shit for this kinda thing

i actually originally planned to do the same setup as jackmayoffers older grow with the iceboxes but even my buddy who works at greencoast hydro said itd be a waste of money and electricity. theyre nice and fancy but with my knowledge and conenctions for AC it was cheper and more efficent to do it my way. not to say hte iceboxes wouldnt work great, but each ice box is $100 and the chillers are $1000-3000 depending wat size brand and hookup u get. plus the running of pvc piping and hosing above head makes me sketched mixing elect and water so ya. but thanks for the suggestion. who knows maybe ill upgrade next round

Damn Boomer, your journal is already getting a following..very nice. Just imagine how fast it goes when you post some more of the little lady. I have a portable 12k btu with 4" exhaust duct, I am hoping that works in my new room.10x12x16

ya im glad theres sum traffic comign thru. with RIU theres lots of peeps but all newbs doin flouro grows haha. im all about surrounding myself with better people so i can latch on and benefit 8) but i hope to give bak as much as i can as well. bud party at my pad! haha

Ur AC should help cool ur room but ull prob want to consider running it sealed and do c02 cuz im kinda doubting itll keep it at or below 75. just cuz my 10,000btu portable is struggling to keep my veg room at 75. when it gets around 80 outside right now the room goes up to 85 with the air cooled hoods. so i gotta fix it asap. i think im gonna ddrop my photoperiod from 24/7 to a 18/6 but gradually since i dont want to trick the ladies and make them flower or hermi. this way the lughts can be off for 6hours during peak heat time of the day and give the room a chance to cool down and save me sum electricity as well.

i need input from others as well if dropping my veg photoperiod to like 22/2 then 20/4 then gradually down to 18/6 will be ok for the ladies and the new clones or if i should just sacrifice it and run them 24/7 since i already started with it. thanks guys. rep for legit advice

matamus

matamus

love it boomer, an the fire extuingh extinguisher is a very nice thing, everyone should have one or 2 around their rooms, pro set up.

M

mgpilot

Wow man, this is some great shit. Hopefully one day I will have an Empire just like yours. Im deff gonna use ur post as reference for future projects. Keep up da good work!

M

mcattak

NUTRIENTS:
Using the greencoast homeblend connoisseur recipe for drain to waste nute lineup;

Can you explain what this is ...Do they make there own nutes..

B

Boomer242

You have it perfect.
Gradual is the key.
Hope this helps.

thanks for th euspport, yea im hoping everything will work out fine. slow and steady. i already setup my timers to go off at noon tomorrow and come back on 2hours later at 2pm. so that time frame will be about the hottest part of the day and when the sun begins to hit that side of the house where the rooms are.

love it boomer, an the fire extuingh extinguisher is a very nice thing, everyone should have one or 2 around their rooms, pro set up.

haha ya safety first its def worth the piece of mind

Wow man, this is some great shit. Hopefully one day I will have an Empire just like yours. Im deff gonna use ur post as reference for future projects. Keep up da good work!

glad i could help ask away!

NUTRIENTS:
Using the greencoast homeblend connoisseur recipe for drain to waste nute lineup;

Can you explain what this is ...Do they make there own nutes..

the owners of this chain of hydro stores are all botanists and the company together has designed supposed solid recipe for growing "tomatoes" etc. they have diff recipes for diff setups, IE; ebb flow, drain to waste, DWC, etc. but im of course doin the high end recipe and its for the drip to waste setup. the concept is base nutes of NPK ratio then the correct additives at the specific time of veg and flower that the plant needs for uptake. thats wat im told, im no botanist and figured the line up seems legit ive ran it over with lots of other growers, vendors and mathced the advanced nutrient line up with several other onlne growers recipes and it seems good for me. ill put it to the test and let u guys know for sure.

if ure lookin for the lineup its on page one under nutes.

B

Boomer242

New STrain/ Mothers

So today i added 6 more sour grape clones onto the veg table into the 6" rockwool cubes. just as backups and ill keep the 36 strongest SG clones and dump the remaining 6.

I also picked up a 40gallon rez for the veg table just to hold my nutes and will eventually add a drip system for it as well to make shit easier for me.

I hookedup my reverse osmosis machine and flushed it for 45mins then began filling up my rez. the PPM were 25-35 depending when i took the measurement and PH was 7.5

I mixed up 20gallons with the veg recipe im using and PPMs were 1035 and PHd down to 5.8 and gave each cube 1cup of feeding.

Still not sure how often to water the cubes so if anyone can help me out id appreciate it. im just keepin it moist for now at least since its by hand.

Also fed the same nutes to the mother plants since the feed includes, bud candy, root excelerator, great white, vermi-t blend, sensi grow A & B, cannazym, and magical. figured itd help my root mass with the additives in this feed for the mothers rather then just the sensi grow a and b.

im thinking about takin another round of cuttings from the mothers already since its been a few weeks and now that the mothers have been under the 400w MH lamo theyve grown so much i need to trim them back. ive alredy FIMmd two or three times and just pinched the stalks and they got lanky and long in the mid range and starting drooping so i had to put support stakes up.

Now for the new plan; everyone has been tryin to tell me to stick with one single strain but for my flower room ive got two 4'x8' hydro tables and underneath each theres a 70gallon rez that will operate alone from each other. so if im having to feed and control two different rez then i mite as well just do two diff strains (one strain per table so two diff strains total) and i can now do my true perpetual cycle; harvest one tray every month, keeping the trimming workload down and fresh smoke supplied constantley. and allows me to stay up with the high demand in the collectives i donate to. but its just a thought goin thru my mind and i like a challenge. i already have two seperate notebook journals to keep detailed notes of everything i do everyday in the garden and tasks that need to be done and developing a calendar grow cycle for the next crops. so adding one more journal for an additional hydro tray and feeding schedule wouldnt be any diff then the two im already doing. anyone else got a better idea plz do tell

im gonna get u guys sum pix and maybe a new video soon as well but prob just pix until things really take off then ill get u guys a new video. enough rambling for the night, between the bud and oxy im passin out lol.

B

Boomer242

New Photoperiod

so i decided that since the temps here in so cal are only most likely going to be getting hotter that i need ti change my veg room to adapt with being a second floor bedroom with only 10,000btu tryin to cool the room and the aircooled vents only use the outside air to cool the hot lamps, basically my point is the 10k btu ac wont cool the room as low as i need it and the aircooling is only as effective as the temp outside really. so i plan to slowly adjust the veg room down to a 18/6 photocycle instead of the pushpush 24hrs/day on schedule. this will allow the lights to shut off cool down and the ac clear up the room and lower the temp so when the lights come bak on 6 hours later the room can attempt to maintain 75degrees. also part of the scheduling strategy is turning the lights off at the hottest peak hours of the day which most likely is 12pm-6pm and also gives me time to get in and work on the room in the morning before the lights go out. so hopefully this adjustment will make a difference. only other way would be to upgrade my portable AC unit which i mite do one day since its my gfs old one we didnt need anymore so the growroom is its new home.

M

mcattak

the owners of this chain of hydro stores are all botanists and the company together has designed supposed solid recipe for growing "tomatoes" etc. they have diff recipes for diff setups, IE; ebb flow, drain to waste, DWC, etc. but im of course doin the high end recipe and its for the drip to waste setup. the concept is base nutes of NPK ratio then the correct additives at the specific time of veg and flower that the plant needs for uptake. thats wat im told, im no botanist and figured the line up seems legit ive ran it over with lots of other growers, vendors and mathced the advanced nutrient line up with several other onlne growers recipes and it seems good for me. ill put it to the test and let u guys know for sure.

if ure lookin for the lineup its on page one under nutes.

Does Jack use this lineup????

Now for the new plan; everyone has been tryin to tell me to stick with one single strain but for my flower room ive got two 4'x8' hydro tables and underneath each theres a 70gallon rez that will operate alone from each other. so if im having to feed and control two different rez then i mite as well just do two diff strains (one strain per table so two diff strains total) and i can now do my true perpetual cycle; harvest one tray every month, keeping the trimming workload down and fresh smoke supplied constantley. and allows me to stay up with the high demand in the collectives i donate to. but its just a thought goin thru my mind and i like a challenge. i already have two seperate notebook journals to keep detailed notes of everything i do everyday in the garden and tasks that need to be done and developing a calendar grow cycle for the next crops. so adding one more journal for an additional hydro tray and feeding schedule wouldnt be any diff then the two im already doing. anyone else got a better idea plz do tell

Only reason i have never done perpetual is the c02 and temperature needs of plants at different times of there cycle..Alot of people do do it though

Just my 2 cents

so i plan to slowly adjust the veg room down to a 18/6 photocycle instead of the pushpush 24hrs/day on schedule

No slow adjusting needed

Be good...Got anymore pics of the ladies

MC

M

mikegreenthumb

haha ya when ure faded numbers dont work the way u want sumtime shaha. but ya 3ton ac should cover watever u need lol. even my 2ton unti is more then i need for my room temps only need to b at 85 fro c02 but if i want to freeze out any pests i have the option to do so 8)

i actually originally planned to do the same setup as jackmayoffers older grow with the iceboxes but even my buddy who works at greencoast hydro said itd be a waste of money and electricity. theyre nice and fancy but with my knowledge and conenctions for AC it was cheper and more efficent to do it my way. not to say hte iceboxes wouldnt work great, but each ice box is $100 and the chillers are $1000-3000 depending wat size brand and hookup u get. plus the running of pvc piping and hosing above head makes me sketched mixing elect and water so ya. but thanks for the suggestion. who knows maybe ill upgrade next round

ya im glad theres sum traffic comign thru. with RIU theres lots of peeps but all newbs doin flouro grows haha. im all about surrounding myself with better people so i can latch on and benefit 8) but i hope to give bak as much as i can as well. bud party at my pad! haha

Ur AC should help cool ur room but ull prob want to consider running it sealed and do c02 cuz im kinda doubting itll keep it at or below 75. just cuz my 10,000btu portable is struggling to keep my veg room at 75. when it gets around 80 outside right now the room goes up to 85 with the air cooled hoods. so i gotta fix it asap. i think im gonna ddrop my photoperiod from 24/7 to a 18/6 but gradually since i dont want to trick the ladies and make them flower or hermi. this way the lughts can be off for 6hours during peak heat time of the day and give the room a chance to cool down and save me sum electricity as well.

i need input from others as well if dropping my veg photoperiod to like 22/2 then 20/4 then gradually down to 18/6 will be ok for the ladies and the new clones or if i should just sacrifice it and run them 24/7 since i already started with it. thanks guys. rep for legit advice

have you considered increasing vent if you cycle the air in there every 2-5 min shouldnt build up enough heat to hurt might actually help i know im only runnin 1000 watts in flower room but temps are 74 high and 60-66 @ night idk exactly why room stays so cool with no ac or anything just air movement but when i had way less(air moving in and out) temps would be around mid 80's and peak in 90's

Latest posts

Top Bottom