Boomer's 5000w Medical Cannabis Laboratory w/ C02 generator & ScrOG

• Thread starter Boomer242
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ncga

ncga

Saltr got it right

Just a bad mix in Cali. I know a few people who told me how wrong I was until it was the only charge they could not get dropped. Even if registered it's just not a go idea. But I'm with you on all the other security. I am in the process of install a wifi networks at my ranch. Rippers came last year so I want some eyes on the gardens.

nc

R

Raiderfan420

Very interesting. I have a few shotguns and a couple hunting rifles in my house. I actually keep a shotgun at my front door. Is this the firearms you are referring to or so you mean hand guns? I never thought that if the guns were registered there was a problem, so I would love to hear more info on this topic.

M

mikegreenthumb

some people think dont do it but it all depends on the person its kinda urban legend that if you have a gun and weed its federal if you ask me its bullshit but im memeber of nra so i'm bias

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

IMO,
They can kiss my arse.
I have a multiple hand guns.
All legal. My garden is legal and so are my guns.

And here I thought the f was for fire extenquisher.

B

Boomer242

all my firearms are registered from semi auto to shotguns to handguns.

ive heard the myth as well and would like to know my real rights about it but IMO;

"Id rather be judged by twelve then carried by six..."

ncga

ncga

I have heard so many people say that their guns are registered so they are legal. Well I have 3 good friends who have done time with registered guns. It's not a Fed issue just sate.

Here is the problem as it is laid out. Your guns are legal and your garden is legal on paper. I say paper because even in Mendo it is impossible at this date to get a permit and inspection to Legally say your garden is legal. So if for some reason they decide that your garden is not legal. Then all bets are off.

I have talked about this till I'm blue, but if you have a lawyer on retainer please give them a call and ask them what would happen if the police are involved. I hate to see people get the cultivation charge tossed only to have a problem with some BS charge. A friend last year was charged with being armed during the execution of a search warrant. Like did they send him a letter telling him they were coming ? That was total BS, but it cost him 30 days in jail and home detention.

I just want to keep all as safe as possible. Sure its not right but then they make rules up as they go at times .

The sad thing is even if you go to trial it is a no brainier for the jury, unless you can get nullification. This is the same tactic Mendo is using with the EPA. They can fine you with a picture. Like a 30 hp generator with no registration. Or an oil spill, no matter how small

Sorry Boomer for putting this in this fine grow thread.

nc

B

Boomer242

I have heard so many people say that their guns are registered so they are legal. Well I have 3 good friends who have done time with registered guns. It's not a Fed issue just sate.

Here is the problem as it is laid out. Your guns are legal and your garden is legal on paper. I say paper because even in Mendo it is impossible at this date to get a permit and inspection to Legally say your garden is legal. So if for some reason they decide that your garden is not legal. Then all bets are off.

I have talked about this till I'm blue, but if you have a lawyer on retainer please give them a call and ask them what would happen if the police are involved. I hate to see people get the cultivation charge tossed only to have a problem with some BS charge. A friend last year was charged with being armed during the execution of a search warrant. Like did they send him a letter telling him they were coming ? That was total BS, but it cost him 30 days in jail and home detention.

I just want to keep all as safe as possible. Sure its not right but then they make rules up as they go at times .

The sad thing is even if you go to trial it is a no brainier for the jury, unless you can get nullification. This is the same tactic Mendo is using with the EPA. They can fine you with a picture. Like a 30 hp generator with no registration. Or an oil spill, no matter how small

Sorry Boomer for putting this in this fine grow thread.

nc

no apology needed man i appreciate the info and story. im not saying guns and gardens are a good combo in the eyes of the law but to me whats the diff of a legal citizen owning and possessing his registered firearms in the privacy of his own home whether for self defense or recreational, and that same citizen whos a medical patient who cultivates MJ. ive heard similar stories before and i dont doubt its gone down. the law is so twisted and its def a gamble. i am not bankin on having the pigs roll thru my pad at any given time anyways and i will defend my family and property with deadly force as needed. but def gonna hit up my attorney. i need to get him on a retainer tho. hes just a referal i got and he specializes in CA medical MJ but only gives me standard advise im sure. im all about paying for the right security and prevention methods. but if anyone else has sumthing to share plz do. im all about hearing both sides and other stories or any real laws sumone can site that is current to OC thatd b awesome. rep for good shit. plz no shit talking

oh and happy 420! look for me in the rain at the angel game, ill be the guy with a coors light and blunt baha :boogie:

M

mikegreenthumb

basically this is the deal if the feds come knockin and your guns aint registered your fucked if there registered your still fucked just not as bad cause your grow aint legal no way around it if its the feds not legal its state/local tell em kiss your ass cause an illegal gun is about 6 months /3 years prob ushually at worst and your grow is legal if the gun is legal you got nothing to worry about prob wont even take it to court and if they do will get thrown out im not expert but i know alot i have over 28 arrest and 0 convictions ive had every charge from possession to armed robbery ive faced life 5 felonies 4 strikes in one case alone sometime there is nothing you can do about being arrested you have to understand your fights not with the cops its with the courts make that your focus know your rights and how to shut the fuck up when you should and you wont do any more time than the day it takes to get bailed

B

Boomer242

Veg room update

Sum have taken off after the FIM recovery so ive LSTd them (low stress trained) to the drippers. if u look close at the closeup ull see the clone bent sideways and tied down switching the auxins to focus growth on the side secondary shoots. still a learning process since im already training before i put them in the flower room underneath the actual scrog netting so i hope this type of training is ok and will still allow me to weave thru the netting in the next couple weeks.

Im on veg week #4 now and waiting for the smaller ladies to catch up so i can have an even canopy to start flower with and keep even thru the switch. most are at "12 tall and smallest at 9" so just waiting now.

gonna do one more feeding from the nute rez then empty the rez and flush with plain RO water and get them on their last nute mix for veg. not sure if ill go to week 6 of veg or flip before then.

too be honest ive gotten flat out exhausted after all that work building those rooms alone for the most part my energy has been depleted and i havent done much of anything for two weeks except tweaking the veg room and workin on the new mother station. so i still gotta get the flower room dialed asap before i can even consider flipping the switch.

but anyways temps in the veg room have been perfect and i picked the strongest 4 sour grape cuttings i had and thru them in the waterfarm bucket system that has been converted to a drip feed system and maintains/balances my ph levels even across all buckets now. (well so far haha)

the master bubba kush 4 cuttings were thrown in the remaining 4 buckets to start mothers. gotta start feeding them soon and hope they take off. im gonna need cuttings asap so my cycle wont be perfectly dialed yet but timeline will b close and ill get it adjusted after the new mothers are up and growing. but heres the pix enjoy

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0145.jpg

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0146.jpg

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0147.jpg

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0148.jpg

oh an check this bitch out. weird that shes in the middle and treated the same as the others striving around her but shes losing the battle... ive checked the drippers each watering and its fine so not sure wat i did wrong but oh well ill pullher soon and check it out

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0149.jpg

S

supasticky

Sum have taken off after the FIM recovery so ive LSTd them (low stress trained) to the drippers. if u look close at the closeup ull see the clone bent sideways and tied down switching the auxins to focus growth on the side secondary shoots. still a learning process since im already training before i put them in the flower room underneath the actual scrog netting so i hope this type of training is ok and will still allow me to weave thru the netting in the next couple weeks.

You shouldn't have any problems with the LSt just make sure the tops are below the sides, if you want the side growth to become the top. If you just did it as a space thing then you should be chill.

Nice update mayn.

-Supa

labud

labud

Check with your attorney concerning guns...

I was lucky...

When I got popped I had 2 guns ..one a super redhawk 44 mag
I had no priors and they were legally registered to me so they dropped the gun charge
Even after pleading no contest the guns were the only thing they would let me have back..
..go figure
With all the armed thieves a gun is a necessity ..

Ill leave those stories for another day...

B

Boomer242

ScrOG Discussion

k so im gettin ready to pik up my supplies and start building my scrog netting. look to discuss diff ways to build it and more importantly to me; diff ways of scrogging and the theories behind diff methods...

so for the materials im lookin to just make support stands out of PVC and i like the metal wire fencing style u use for drywall and shit. idk if ud called it chicken wire but its stronger then the netting trellis ive seen. ive also seen the green plastic type used but the metal wire support seems best to me. unless u guys got a reason i should reconsider.

wat i have been tryin to figure out from all my books and videos and readin all these threads, wat are the diff ways pees are scrogging and why.

#1; horizontal net 12" above base of plant, tuck the top of the main shoot under the netting and let it continue to grow sideways as the smaller shoots are now growin vertically thru the netting and turn into colas?

#2; horizontal netting 12" above base of plant, weave the main shoot in and out of the netting and let side shoots grow vertically thru as well?

#3; horizontal netting etc; each plant grows freely thru the netting and netting is used basically for support?

i understand the heigth of the netting could be lower or higher depending on strain but 12" seems pretty good for the strains ive chosen and dont want to veg forever. unless again sumone has sumthing to say that i should reonsider.
also im aaware of trimming everything below the netting for humidity pests etc issues.

wat im lookin to discuss with everyone is there versions of scrog theyve done themselves or have followed other grows. please feel free to post pix of ur own grow or any other scrog uve come across.

plz no bashing on others theories and ideas, but also no bullshit posts.
i want everyone to feel comfortable posting ideas and theories and asking questions. im lookin to hear everyones ideas out and make my own decision or modify wat i like, dont like etc.
so please post away.

D

Dulce

Hey Boomer,
Check out Guesswho's current thread...... he's got some great tips and pics of the way he Scrog's- very impressive.

Also, I know about that wire fencing that you are talking about for scrogging and while I think it's really strong, don't you think the edges may be a bit too sharp for the plants?
I would consider looking into that green plastic covered chicken wire. But that's just my two cents.
Great grow so far man, I'll be following along :)

~D~

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I would keep it simple on the scrog netting and go with the netting you get at the hydro store...JACK

OCT202620NEW20ROOM20005
DSC 0075
ncga

ncga

Jack and Boomer

The white plastic netting is called Hortinova. The best stuff around. No sharp corners to cut the plants. Also can really F with rippers when installed on outdoor plants.

nc

B

Boomer242

Scrog net true height

so i was taking measurements today in the flower room and trying to figure out wat i need for the scrog table build.

i need sum help deciding how high to make it...

when people refer to 12" scrog netting is that 12" above the base of the plant? im sure its not 12" abbove the canopy and it wouldnt make sense to say 12" from the floor or tray...
since the rockwool cube itself is 6" and im throwin that cube on top of a rockwool slab that is prob another 4" or more... that thats 10" from the bottom of the tray to the base of the plant... then the plants themselves are 12"+ in veg growth.

soooo.... i was thinkn of building the netting a total of 18" from the BOTTOM of the tray which fits perfectly under exhaust ducting i mentioned earlier.
which leaves sumthing like 8" of plant between the scrog net and the base of the plant. kinda faded so i hope i didnt make this more confusing then it already is lol.

B

Boomer242

Hey Boomer,
Check out Guesswho's current thread...... he's got some great tips and pics of the way he Scrog's- very impressive.

Also, I know about that wire fencing that you are talking about for scrogging and while I think it's really strong, don't you think the edges may be a bit too sharp for the plants?
I would consider looking into that green plastic covered chicken wire. But that's just my two cents.
Great grow so far man, I'll be following along :)

~D~

thanks dulce i checked it out and has sum good info for me to consider. i agree now about the metal being strong but possble sharp. i rememebr i learned the hardway with my outdoor grow to not tie up the plants too tight or itll cut thru the branch as the stem grows. the wire fencing could do that. so i am now prob goin with the white rope netting like the others rec.

I would keep it simple on the scrog netting and go with the netting you get at the hydro store...JACK

thanks for stoppin by jack and the pix. i read thru ur old journal to freshin up on sum shit u ran tht im doin as well. hit me bak on that PM when u can

Jack and Boomer

The white plastic netting is called Hortinova. The best stuff around. No sharp corners to cut the plants. Also can really F with rippers when installed on outdoor plants.

nc

thanks brotha im most likely goin with that nettiing now

scribed :)

good to see u in both forum worlds my friend

B

Boomer242

veg room update

So i was able to leave the ladies for two days and the room ran fine apparently.
came home to more then pleasent results.

On friday i refilled my 40gall rez with RO water and phd at 5.4 since my runoff has been like 6.0 and shit so im testing my runoff to learn how the rockwool affects my ph.
did a full flush with almost all 40gall and left for the weekend. when i came bak i swear they grew inches... i know seeing them everyday u dont notice the growth as much as being gone for a while and comebak. but anyways things are filling out.

now my concern is ive vegged too long. tryin to find the right balance of even canopy and lowest veg time. talkin with a couple experienced scrog growers and hydro guys that believe 2 weeks of veg is all thats really needed as long as ure doin full hydro and a hybrid strain. im goin onto week 5 if i can remember right. but i measured the ladies and theyre 17-20" tall which im thinkin is too tall already and i wanted to flip the switch at 12"

they seriously jumped up on me and i think its becuz i lowered my light finally(kinda forgot after i did the transplant lol) and also i believe the flush made a huge diff. plus the fact that i FIMmed them stunted them and slowed down gorwth. after learning more and more about scrogging im not sure i will FIM again since i will be bending LST style with the screen i dont really need to FIM to split main tops... the scrog doesnt worry about a "main stem" and i feel i lost valuable veg time by FIMming. i like FIM alot but not for scrog. i might be wrong but this is just wat im seeing so far.

i will mess with growin mod methods next round. still want to dial in my setup and the strains and not fuk myself up with too many tricks.

the new scion mothers are showing new top growth and ive been battling the ph for the week so far cuz i check it everyday and letting it pump thru and get evenly distributed. im sure ill get it dialed soon. was at 6.1-6.4 today so hopefully ill b in the correct 5.5-6.0 range soon. i did notcie a true ph moment that makes me focus on ph even more, my freshly transplanted clones that were decided to be my future mothers were showing light green-yellow colored new fan leafs which could b lack of N of other nutes but i had already threw in 25% strength nutes of sensi grow A & B. ppms were like 450 and once i adjusted the ph to a closer proper level, the color changed almost over night.

temps in the room are doin better then i thought but it hasnt been too hot outdoors lately. room temp inside has been between 69-77 consitantly. im manueling turning on and off the AC and exhaust fan to mess with humidity and temps during diff parts of the day and think ive figured out how to control the room with proper temps. which is also another theory i have to why the vegged ladies blew up.

anyways i think im done rambling for tonite. let me know wat u guys think about thge pix and scrog ideas im juggling.

enter the lab;
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0150.jpg

waterfarm scion system

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0151.jpg

master bubba kush mother showing new growth. old fan leafs are yellow due to nutes being used to start rooting.

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0152.jpg

sour grape mother lookin great
notice the thinner leaf blades compared to the mster bubba

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0153.jpg

the vegging ladies

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0154.jpg

that was taken today and now look at the pic from 5 days ago, huge diff right?

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0147.jpg

gettin bushy and filling out. 17-20" tall and trunks gettin thicker

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0155.jpg

got my lady bugs on duty

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0156.jpg

i finally removed the one runt out of the group and check out the blown out healthy white roots creepin from the block next door. not all the cubes are rootbound like this one but is a good sign theyre growin strong and healthy. def time for transplant

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v689/boomer1605/IMG_0160.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom