Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Looking to take my wife to Michigan for a long weekend around 4/20 for her birthday. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Any Michigan peeps have any chill, laid back ideas I should check out?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Bo

Bodean

Bodean

Tangie lower
20190313 165618
French Macaroon
20190313 165532

Buzz Aldrin
20190313 165514
Bloody Mayhem
20190313 165459
Double dipped strawberries #1 & #2
20190313 165440
20190313 165425

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looking to take my wife to Michigan for a long weekend around 4/20 for her birthday. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Any Michigan peeps have any chill, laid back ideas I should check out?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Bo

Check into the Silver Lake sand dunes and campground. Its all on a lake bordering huge dunes next to lake michigan. Nice lighthouse and beach there too. And a cute little tourist town.

There is a company called Mac dune rides that has a pretty neat tour through the protected dunes.

There are other state parks in the west coast here right nearby too.

Bodean

Bodean

Check into the Silver Lake sand dunes and campground. Its all on a lake bordering huge dunes next to lake michigan. Nice lighthouse and beach there too. And a cute little tourist town.

There is a company called Mac dune rides that has a pretty neat tour through the protected dunes.

There are other state parks in the west coast here right nearby too.
Thanks man. Appreciate that. Will look into this idea for sure. Sounds like a great time to me.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Mackinac Island is great in the summer. Pictured Rock in the UP is amazing for Kayaking if you're into that (might be chilly on 4/20 tho). Traverse City is beautiful and great for tourists.

No matter where you go you should be able to find some Mackinac Island Fudge. I highly recommend grabbing some for the munchies ;-)

For a great drive hop on US-31 wherever you can and take it north. You'll see all kinds of quaint towns along the way.

Bodean

Bodean

Mackinac Island is great in the summer. Pictured Rock in the UP is amazing for Kayaking if you're into that (might be chilly on 4/20 tho). Traverse City is beautiful and great for tourists.

No matter where you go you should be able to find some Mackinac Island Fudge. I highly recommend grabbing some for the munchies ;-)

For a great drive hop on US-31 wherever you can and take it north. You'll see all kinds of quaint towns along the way.
Thank you. Much appreciated!

Beazy

Beazy

Definately hit up pictured rocks, but its a lot better to rent a pontoon boat vs a kayak !! Lots of killer hikes to waterfalls in the area as well. There is a rd in the town of Cristmas called reindeer run or something similar you can go to the end and hike all along some amazing rock formations. WHATEVER you decide DO NOT go to a place called Uncle Duckys !!!!! Guy screwed us over bad on our reservations !! Enjoy the mitten state shes beautiful for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom