Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

A few chem cookie trip by Useful seeds. Week 4-5 ish.
20190428 172137
20190428 172255
20190428 172214

Bodean

Bodean

Looking at the chem x bag of oranges too. May have to get both.

How long did you veg and how big did they get in flower?

And if you had to choose which one? Choc diesel s-1 or fem chem skv x bag of oranges?
I honestly couldn't tell you how long. Month or 2 maybe. I veg under 16 - 16watt led bulbs which can be slow going. Threw them in flower at about foot and a half to 2ft. In flower only stretched to about 3 and a half feet. Mine were kinda smallish I thought but another member here grew them out and his looked bigger than mine for sure. Very good smoke though. I haven't tried the BOO or Boo crosses. But I'll say this the boo always sells out. So must be decent. If I'd suggest one I'd go chocolate diesel just because I've grown it and liked it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I honestly couldn't tell you how long. Month or 2 maybe. I veg under 16 - 16watt led bulbs which can be slow going. Threw them in flower at about foot and a half to 2ft. In flower only stretched to about 3 and a half feet. Mine were kinda smallish I thought but another member here grew them out and his looked bigger than mine for sure. Very good smoke though. I haven't tried the BOO or Boo crosses. But I'll say this the boo always sells out. So must be decent. If I'd suggest one I'd go chocolate diesel just because I've grown it and liked it.

Thanks bro. I just ordered both. I thought the same about the boo. And i love sour diesel and chem so.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Awesome. Cant wait to see you grow them out. Your plants are always top notch. Gotta agree on your love of sour d and chems too. Some of my favorites. His freebies are nice too. But they're all regs I believe.

Thanks man. :-). I ordered from JBC and did not take advantage of their buy 3 get 1 free so i dont know what they will send as freebies. I dont care though. I am very picky about what i will try. So afraid i wont get the results i have counted on for years.

I have to say not much matched ch9 that i have grown. Although it took me a while to master those lemon thai crosses. Definitely advanced level grows. Compared to say a dinachem. Or a white widow.

Top Bottom