Bo's Stash

• Thread starter Bodean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

nice update brother.... when is transplant time? ....u have alot of killer strains this round....luv it, and nice fuckin work ~

Bodean

Bodean

nice update brother.... when is transplant time? ....u have alot of killer strains this round....luv it, and nice fuckin work ~
Thanks man , I usually transplant them when they are sexed. That's why most of them are still in solos. I also needed to hit the store for more supplies. Which I did after work. Got some roots soil and photosynthesis plus. So I'll be getting my hands dirty this weekend for sure.

Bodean

Bodean

my buddy uses roots and loves it...and their teas...he diggin the quality
I've mostly had good results with roots so I dont mess around trying others out. I've heard you talk about the teas before. I might check them out my shop just started carrying them.
I use Meigs nutrients right now. Used to use botanicare which was good but gotta use local products when I can!
Haven't had my own smoke for a couple months. It sucks buying especially when most of my buddies and connections no longer imbibe. 320 for a oz.. killin me lol.
20191026 112006

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

I've mostly had good results with roots so I dont mess around trying others out. I've heard you talk about the teas before. I might check them out my shop just started carrying them.
I use Meigs nutrients right now. Used to use botanicare which was good but gotta use local products when I can!
Haven't had my own smoke for a couple months. It sucks buying especially when most of my buddies and connections no longer imbibe. 320 for a oz.. killin me lol.
View attachment 904869
feel u bro....get em goin...all good soon, and yes check out making teas.... its a good thing and easy to do

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 904869
Wow I thought I had it rough at $250 a zip but yeah agreed not smokin ur own suck no matter the cost! My opinion

Bodean

Bodean

dam, u been busy bro, nice work ~
Thanks man. Just trying to get it trucking again. Your work is some of the beefiest plants in there. I have 2 of the ADxSD/SKxC99 and a Hyperdoubleblack. Hypercherrypie is a few weeks behind those but found a female. And I'm holding onto a hyperdeathstar male I want to chuck at something for fun.

Top Bottom